OtakuBoards

MarMalade boy

baby_xelloss

:D Hey yall i'm a big fine of Marmalde boy and i wanted to know if anyone knew when Marmalade boy is coming out with their dvd collection. I got almost all of the comic book all i need is volume 8. So if anyone one can tell me when it comes out i would be so happy and so will xelloss 6_6

Isn't that the oen were the girl's parents go on vaction and switch partners. When Her mom comes back, she has a new borhter that she feels more than jsut sisterly love towards? Thats hte one, right? And hte funny thing is that i never read the manga or saw the anime.

Yeah I have 1-7 of that manga too! I've read 8 tho....i don't really like the ending...yeah but it comes out in April '04. I don't know if I should buy it. I've heard the anime isn't very good...they say Miki's a whiney b***h all the time. They add some new charachters tho and the plot becomes a little different. But we don't have to worry about crappy dubbing cause on dvd it can have subtitles. Work those eyes! Yeah! Of course I'm gonna be lazy and just play it in eniglish but it's all good...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I have all the books... I wish there was more books though, that just was a ending that left you hanging... i hate those kinda endings. But out of what I heard the anime isn't very good. But I heard awhile ago that the DVD is comin' out next April as well. All and all this is my second fav manga... nothing can beat Kodocha!!! For me anyway.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[size=1] My friend collects the manga series, so I've read them from time to time. Romance really isn't my type of genre, but the mangas were fun to read. ^_^

I heard that the anime wasn't that great, though. I looked up on it, and I think it has 50+ episodes. It must sort of drag on with the story is it's that long...*shrugs* I really don't know the usual difference in number between manga and anime.[/size]

Shoot, 50 episodes?! Well, if it's not that good, then i don't have to worry about buying alot. I hope the american anime wil be better than expected. I think marmalade boy would make a good live movie. I'm gonna get some of my friends from school to read it. I think they would like it. I read last the fourth book. I gotta get a job so I get the rest. 10 dollars a book is expensive for me! LOL

50+ episodes? Holy crap! Most anime dvds are like 40 bucks a pop(at least at my suncoast they are) so It will take me foever to get them all. Mabey if I could get a job of some sort...but I'm lazy...plus with all my after school activtys and junk...wait I'm going way to deep into this subject! I guess I'll just have to mow lawns or rake leaves or something that would be in great supply here...

[FONT=arial]don't waste your money on the DVD's, just buy the manga. there's only eight of them, and you still get a great story that doesn't drag on forever and a day. and yeah, the anime's supposedly not that great anyway, like everybody else has said. but the manga is definitely worth the money. although, I have heard of a half-hour t.v. special they played that describes how Yuu really first knew Miki before their first initial meeting. supposedly that's really good. doubt it's going to be licensed anytime soon though.[/FONT]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Ste, if you have the eighth book, I'm coming home this weekend and I desire greatly to read it. Bring it to church and I'll send it back with my sister. Oh so pleaseness. :toothy:

Yes, it's a great and very addicting series. And it's pretty contagious, too.[/color][/size]