Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
yeah well I relly just wanted to pm this to erinzyger but it came up as an "x" so she told me to post it here...stupid computer*kicks computer* Yeah well I consider this crap cause I did this early in the summer. But we were testing out our new scanner so I grabbed this and scanned it. It was drawn with one of those pencils that changes colors but you probably have guessed that:sweat:. Yeah well tell me what you think.*walks away kicking her computer and grumbling:grumble:*
Posted
Thank-you-so-friggin'-much-Dea-chan! I like how it came out actually. The two-tone pencils screwed it up a bit, but it's a cute Lyra pic. I like the cross-choker you gave her. It's like the on in the "Punk Lyra" pic you drew when you were still in NY. Heh, maybe you should post that one next. As soon as I get back to "the even colder north", I'm printin' this one! C-ya on the other side, sole sista! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiers*
Posted
It's nice, the tongue is just way to small, and the nose looks a little weird, the hair is a little long, but the eyes I like. The bangs on her are awesome. Pretty good job. 7/10.

?³?æ?È?ç
Posted
I like it. Its really nice picuture. Keep up the good work. On a scale of 1-10(ten being the highest ) it gets a 9. I took off one becauce of the head(it looks kinda funny) but other wise its good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...