OtakuBoards

Inuyasha and the Rose of Truth

Guest dayday

I see a rose. Sitting on it's bed. May one touch it, they may be dead. See as all the things around, are nowhere near it or near the ground. Seek this rose and you will see, that the truth shall be revealed to thee.

A young woman awoke in an open patch in a forest surrounding and looked around. She sat up and looked at a young boy laying beside her and smiled. As she stood she walked to a near Redwood and kneeled down in front of it. Reaching inside its hollow trunk she retrieved a small rose and bag. As she was rising again to her feet the boy awoke also and watched her. He stood and walked to her, pulling lightly on her kimono. ?Amina, when shall we be leaving this place,? he asked in a gentle childish voice. She looked down at him and nodded her head. ?Now if that is what you desire,? she answered to him. She reached behind the great redwood tree once again to bring into view a keibo. She put it in her right hand and took the boy?s hand with her left. They started to walk off into the forest where they had come from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A simple rose can lead a woman through her lover's heart. Setting her in the bottoms of his neverending love. But the simple truth can drive her insane...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amina found herself lost once again in the deep forest. She looked around and sighed. She sat down and the ground and laid back. She looked at her little brother and sighed again. Three birds flew by and she watched them until they were out of view. She sat up and looked around at her. "I think we're lost Kiyoshi. This forest is confusing me." Kiyoshi looked down at her and sat down also. He leaned on her shoulder and closed his eyes. Amina patted his head and let him lie there. She scooted back a little and leaned up against a fir tree behind her. She sat there while Kiyoshi slept.

A priest was dozing by a river when he was awakened by something rustling in the bushes. He was prepared to release his Wind Tunnel, when a small fox-like creature stumbled out, pulling twigs from his hair, "Oh, hey Shippo. What were you doing back there?" he asked.
"Miroku, I told you I was going to get some berries," he said, indicating the basket he was carrying, "Didn't you hear me?"
"I guess I must've dozed off. Where is everybody?"
"I thought they were..."
"Shhh!" he whispered, "Did you hear that?"
"Don't interr.."
"There it is again!"
"I give up!" he sighed.
"Let's go see what it is. Shippo?" he turned around to see the little demon storm off, "Forget it." he said, picking up his staff and heading in the direction the sound came from. After walking a little way, he came to another clearing. *Who are they?* he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, back in the clearing, "Miroku? Where'd you go?" he frantically turned his head from side to side, looking for the priest. He turned around to see Miroku kneeling behind a bush some yards away. He ran to catch up with him. "Why'd you lea...who are they?" he said, changing questions in mid-sentence.
"That's what I'd like to know,"
"Well, don't just sit there, go see who they are."
"Why don't you, you came up with the idea"
"I don't wanna!" he smirked, but before he knew it, Miroku had picked him up and pushed him into the open. "Hey!" he protested.

Amina jerked her head to the side as a little ball rolled over to her. She looked down at it, as it popped up and a little fox appeared. They stared at each other for a short amount of time before it turned around and hollered. "Hey, come over here would you. What if she tries to eat me?"

Amina giggled to herself and looked over the bushes to who the little fox was calling to. A rock came flying out and hit him in the head. He yelled out and started to rub his head. Amina laid her brother down on the ground gently and walked over to the little fox. She kneeled down beside him. She moved his hand away from his head and examined it. The little fox stared at her while she was doing this. Then Amina looked back over to the bushes. She called out for the person to show themselves.

Guest Skyechild91
Diana heard someone talking in a clearing close by. She slipped through the tree's glad that she was a cat demon, instead of a regular human. She peered into the clearing, and saw a young woman, a small fox, and saw some one peeking out of the bushes opposite her. The girl was examining the fox, so she decided to check them out. Her large green eyes blinked, and she flung her black and gold hair over her shoulder. She stood up, and flicked her tail back and forth. It dissapeared, and she ooked like a regular human. She stepped out and said, " Can i help in any way?"

OOC: Aaagh! I forgot this had started.

A well stood in the clearing of a forest. A familliar half-demon looked into the depths, as if waiting for something to spring out. "aah, who needs her. All she did was get in the way." Inuyasha paced around the well, and then looked back in. "I don't care. YA HERE ME?! STAY IN THERE!" He yelled at the well, listening to his voice rebound off the inner walls. He sat with his back against the well crossing his arms. He looked up to see the brim of the well staring back at him. He stood up in a hurry, shaking his fist at the well. "Darn it! Stay in there!" He crouched down and kicked dirt in the well, and the took off through the forest.

Evean had been walking through the forest looking for any sign of treasure or some thing that he would find interisting. He started catching a sent that he found strange. "There's three humans, a fox demon and a cat demon. Two of them have a light sent of a dog demon. I guess they could be friends of that dog demon called inuyasha i've herd about" evean said to him self as he started running. "Maybe they have one of those jewel shard things with them. If not I could just have a practice fight with one of them" evean thought as he started running faster.

Kuri, sleeping in a nearby tree, was woken by the sounds of the girl and the little fox demon. "Huh? Who's that?" she wondered aloud. [I]Hm... Maybe I'll watch them from up here for a while,[/I] she thought. She sat, waiting, figeting with a strand of thick black hair between her fingers. She glanced at her shoulder. It looked as if it had been bleeding badly, but the blood was now dry. [I]Note to self: wash gi.[/I]

OOC: Just to let ya'll know ahead of time, forgive my spelling...

Sango walks along the river with trusty Kilala sitting on her shoulder.."Hmmm..the air is so fresh and peaceful.." she was jerked from her daydreaming with a shreak of pain from a familiar voice.
"Is that who I think it is? No, it can't be..but, it's possible.." Sango breaks into a sprint, her hair tangling the breeze. She stops dead in her tracks to see the sneeky Miroku behind a bunch of bushes..*What is he up to now?*
"Hey..what are you doing?" Sango kneels and places her hands on Miroku's shoulders. Miroku then jumps and wails his arms and falls back. "Sango!! Don't do that to me!!" he stands up to protest.
Sango looks up at him with a devilous smile, "Hey! Miroku, get over here!" Sango then looks over to the clearing to see an angry Shippo shaking his fist..her eyes pan to the side to see two young ladies.
"Ah ha! I see!" she stands straight up and starts to walking away. Kilala stays by Miroku, who is running after Sango. "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE, I SWEAR!!!"
"Oh, then what is it?"
"I heard a noise, looked into the clearing and saw the girl w/her little brother and told Shippo to go and ask who they were and then that other girl showed up......" Miroku figets and twiddles his fingers, trying to give steaming Sango a innocent look.
"HE DIDN'T ASK ME!! HE THREW ME!!!"
"I would never!......"
Sango breaths in, Kilala whimpers, and Miroku stares at Sango.
"Okay, Miroku, it's a reasonable explanation..But..."
"Yes...."
"Why would you let a girl and a child sit there by themselves?! The forest still isn't completely safe, you know." with that, Sango grabs Miroku's wrist adn drags him back towards the clearing.

OOC: You're forgiven. But you're not the only one with bad spelling. *glances at T man*

A young male and female walked into the clearing, the male being dragged by the female. Amina watched she threw him in front of her. The girl walked up to her and held out her hand. "Hi," she said.

Amina looked down at her hand and shook it slowly. "Hi," she said in return to the girl. "Who are you?"

"I'm Sango," Sango said trying to sound cheerful. "It's nice to meet you. Why are you traveling around in these woods by yourself?"

Amina shook her head. "I'm taking my brother to a village somewhere because he's sick." She looked back over at her brother. She saw a girl leaning over top of her. She ran over to her and stepped in front of him. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm sorry did that offend you. I was just trying to get a good look at him," the girl said with a slight pry in her words.

Guest Skyechild91
Diana backed away from the boy. "Hey, easy, girl. I just wanted to help." Her black and gold hair fell about her face in waves and her green eyes showed concern. She stepped towards the girl. "I'm Diana. Half cat demon, and half human. I dont kill people without reason, so you dont have to worry about me killing you in your sleep. I dont bite... hard." She looked back to Amina, to see what her reaction would be.

Amina sighed and shook her head again. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little protective of him." She stepped back from him so Diana could have her space. "Besides, I don't trust demons." She turned and started to walk away when she saw someone standing on the other side of the clearing. "And who are you? Why is everyone trying to bother us?" She went over to a tree and sat down. She leaned back against it to watch the strangers.

"You don't trust me? How come?" Shippo was asking, "Don't you beleive I'm a good guy?" and Shippo ran off.
"Where's he going?" Diana asked.
"He's a little touchy when it comes to trust. Don't know why, but he is. He can be extremely weird sometimes." Miroku replied.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings" Amina said.
"Well, you know demons" Miroku mumbled.
"Whadya mean 'you know demons'? Why you little..." Diana said, starting to chase him.

Inuyasha leaped from tree to tree, completely unaware of where he was going. "Stupid... never comes..." He mumbled angrily under his breath. Suddenly one of the tree branches cracked under his foot, and he fell to the ground. He rubbed his head, and heard a mufled shout below him. He reached under the branch to retrieve Shippo, who was unlucky enough to be walking under that branch at the time. "Ow... That hurt!"
"Oh, it's just you."
"Well, that's a pleasnt greeting. Visiting the well again?" Inuyasha hoisted him up, much to his dismay. "What if I was? It's none of your damn buisness!"
"Just come out and say it, Inuyasha. I'm sure Kagome..." He continued on as Inuyash set him down. He raised his foot and stomped, putting and end to Shippo's rambling.
(little swirlies in Shippo's eyes, and PS I have no idea if it's a guy or a girl,) Inuyasha sat and looked at the sky. "I wonder if she is coming back..."

Guest Skyechild91
Diana caught up with MIroku. She pinned him agaisnt a tree, making it hard for him to move. She brought her tan face close to his, and siad, quietly," I wouldnt say something like that again, if i were you." Her green eyes locked with his, and he understood her perfectly. She let go, and he slipped to the ground. She turned, her seethrough shirt shining in the filtered rays of the sun. She saw a boy about her age peeking out of the bushes at her and Miroku. Their eyes locked.

Evean saw a part cat demon fighting another persion. "Just to let you know i'm not here to start any thing. I just need to ask the monk known as miroku a question" evean said. "Then what is it that you want" miroku asked. "I've herd that you and some of your friends went looking around for things called the shikon jewel shards. Is that true" evean asked. "Yes. Do you seek there power too" miroku asked getting ready to fight. "No. I am more of a treasure and legend hunter also I didn't know they had any power" evean said.
"Then why do you seek them" miroku asked. "I look for things I would find interisting or things that are rare. I know of many legends so if I find out they're true i'll seek them out for fun but as seeing that you don't have any with i'm sorry for bothering your fight" evean said waiting to see if miroku got his but kicked before he left on his search.

[COLOR=indigo]
OOC: So sorry if I'm late posting, but my mom grounded me for the weekend (no computer). Anyway...

Kagome stared down the modern-day end of the well. "Knowing him, he won't be here for days, and I really wanted to- oh, never mind." she said to herself. "After all, it's not like I need an invitation. After the hot bath and the nap I took, I don't even remember what we were arguing about this time." She jumped into the well, and landed on a fresh pile of dirt. "Oh, yuck! How'd this get here?" she asked, brushing herself off once she had climbed out of the well. Suddenly, Shippo dashing through the trees towards her. "Kagome, you're back!" he said. "I knew you'd come back soon. I told Inuyasha, but he wouldn't listen to me." "Shippo, where is Inuyasha now? And where are Sango and Miroku?" Kagome asked. "Inuyasha's just walking, and I think Miroku's talking to some mean lady over there." Shippo answered. "She has something against [b]demons[/b], so I left." he added, pouting slightly. "Can you show me where?" Kagome asked, and Shippo started to lead her to the slowly growing crowd.
[/color]

Guest Skyechild91
Diana placed her feet apart, slightly, and her hands went into fists. Her green eyes flared, and she growled," Are you going to fight me? Or are you going to run from me?" Her tail reappeared, and it flicked back and forth in irritation. It was black, with a gold stripe down the left side. Her sleeves slipped down to her elbows, and her long gold bangs had mixed with her black ones, and they framed her tan face. She was ready to fight, and Miroku knew it.

"Whoa..cool it kitty..No one fights w/out me!" Inuyasha jumps down from his perch in the pine tree above. "Now, will someon tell me what's going on."
"Oh Inuyasha, you return just in time.."Miroku's brow dripped w/sweat.
"Umm..*Sango's eyebrow twitches adn she clears her throat*"
"Oh, Sango..How nice to see you, you aren't mad at me anymore..are you?" Miroku closes in on her and stands right behind her shoulder.
"No, I am not......*silence, the a big smile comes across her face* So! *Miroku jumps*Inuyasha! How are you these days?!"
"I'm fine..*looks at Sango then at Miroku then at the cat demon and back to Sango, whose face was frightening him*..."Inuyasha kind of leans back, "Miroku.."
"Yes..."
"Will ya come here a minute..*Inuyasha puts his arm around Miroku's shoulder and they kneel down*...What did you do now? Sango looks....well look at her...*both turn their heads to pear over their shoulders to look at Sango, whose smile had faded and she now looked sad*...."
Both of their faces were dumbfounded.."She was smiling a second ago? Why does she look so sad?" Inuyasha tries to think as Miroku stands up and looks sympathetically at her.
Sango notices then quickly turns to the young woman and her little brother, and walks up to her and kneels down, "What's his illness?" Kilala cuddles next to the small boy.

"I think it'd be best if you didn't ask questions inuyasha" evean said. "Why shouldn't I" inuyasha asked. "His sister's next to him and from what i've herd she's protective of him" evean said sitting infront of a tree. "How would you know. You weren't here when we talked to her" miroku said trying to get out of diana's sight. "I'm part wolf demon so I have pretty good hearing" evean said. "You wouldn't be part of a pack lead by a guy named koga" inuyasha asked. "Nope. I'm a treasure hunter and I normaly don't travel with others but i've met him. Also he said your a mutt when I talked to him about you" evean said smilling. Inuyasha just looked angry and walked off and sat down. "I guess he decided not to start any thing" miroku said.

OOC: It's not that complicated. Plus, this will be my last post for two weeks. I'm grounded off :(.

Amina looked around her and saw the people around her start to grow larger and noiser. She banged her head on the tree she was leaning on. "Would you all be quiet? He's trying to sleep, ok. I should have just went a different way if I knew I was going to run into so may demons and people." She got up and walked over to her little brother. She kneeled down beside him and picked him up gently and started to walk away. "We still have a long way to go."

Everyone except Diana, who was still watching Miroku, watched her as she started to leave back into the woods. She stopped suddenly and shook her head. "Does she belong to you too?" she asked as a young black haired girl and the little fox demon appeared in front of her. She walked around them and dissappeared into the forest again.

The girl looked confused as everyone turned and looked at her, even Diana. "What's going on here?" she asked.

Kuri just stood there, feeling eyes pore down on her from every direction. Suddenly the wound in her arm began to sear with pain and started bleeding again. She winced and tore a piece of cloth from her sleeve to wrap around her arm. She grabbed her staff and put the dagger back in its place. "Everyone! There's a huge demon coming. Prepare yourselves!" They looked confused until they realized she was right. A [I]huge[/I], hideous demon was heading toward the clearing.

Guest Skyechild91
Diana slid out her katana's and faced the demon. She licked her lips, and her tail twiched. "This should be fun," she purred. Miroku backed off, a little frightened. Diana looked back over her shoulder, and focused her startling green eyes on him. "You scared?" she asked. She turned her black/gold head of hair back towards the demon.