OtakuBoards

Inuyasha and the Rose of Truth

Guest dayday

Staggering a little from her wound, Kuri tried to focus her energy into Jouraikou. "Damn it, I'm too weak. But I won't give up. I have to get revenge for what that thing did to me." She pulled out her bow and an arrow and aimed straight for the demon's heart. She pulled back, and with a twang it soared through the air, just missing her target, but hitting the demon in the shoulder. It didn't seem to have much of an effect. "Damn it!" [I]Kahri, where are you? [/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Dianna sheathed on of her katana's and flicked her wrist. Between her fingers were numorous throwing stars. With a yell, she flung the at the demon, all of them hitting her target. Her face was serious, and she was ready for a fight. She slid her toehr katan back out, and rushed at the demon.

Evean drew his sword and charged along with dianna at the demon. They both raised there swords and struck it leaving deep cuts in it. "I wonder how'll long this'll take. It should be fun fighting with these people" evean thought jumping as the demon tried to strike them. Evean and dianna rejoined up with others. "So why do you think it's after us" dianna asked. "Who realy knows. It probaply think we'll be easy pray" evean said. "So shall we prove it that it was wrong to mess with us" dianna asked. Evean nodded and they charged again at the demon.

Guest Skyechild91
Diana chanced a look out of teh corner of her eye. [I]Hmm.. not bad, actually. He's kinda cute,[/I]she thought. She swong her katana, and it sliced through the demons arm, cutting it off. Evean took off its other arm. She kneeled away from teh demon, panting. She looked over to the wolf boy. " Your good. We work well together." she said. She wiped her katana on the soft grass. She took out her other blade, and ran at the demon again.

Miroku yawns, lazily. "I don't see you doing anything, Miroku!" Inuyasha scoffs.
"Are you done playing around?" Miroku boredly asks.
"You're the one dawdling," Sango says angrily, "get out there and do something!"
"I would, but you're all in my way," he says, acting all professional, "so I'll wait for you to move. Unless all of you want to go down with it."
"What have you got in mind?" Kuri asks.
"I'll show you if you move" he replies. Everyone moves out of the way before he shouts "Wind Tunnel!" as he removes the rosary from his wrist, releasing the black hole in his right palm.

Sango has a smirk on her face as the demon was sucked helplessly into the wind tunnel. "Show off..." she mumbles under her breath, but she smiles happily at Miroku who put on his roseary while smiling back. Diana's eyes fly back and forth between the two adn her face grows red.
"Heh..I could've taken him out w/one swift stroke of my Tetsiga, if I felt it was worth the effort.." Inuyasha cocks his head to the side and notices Kagome and Shippo.
"Inuyasha...What's going on her?"Kagome looks around at all the unfamiliar and familiar faces.
"Kagome, you're back. As for what is happening here, I am still lost." Sango notices Kagome too and sits down resting her back against the tree. She winces a little bit, Miroku notices and kneels in front of her. "Are you alright? Where's your wound?" Miroku's face was washed over to worry.
"I..I am fine, reallly. I just had a little encounter w/a small demon who snuck up from behind me. I am fine Miroku, honestly. It's just a scratch on my thigh...." Miroku's eyes were sceptical and then a sleezy twinkle flashed in them.
"Can I help you dress the wound?"...*smack* Sango's face was blushing. Miroku grabs his cheek, "Why do I always get that response from you?"
"Well, I would let you see my wound..."Diana twisted her skirt. Sango's face turned brighter with jealousy and anger. Once again Miroku notices the heat expanding from her body, *It's best to see to Sango's wound..I have a feeling it's not just a scratch.*
"Sango, I am serious, let me help...*Miroku leans forward towards her and starts to whisper* You didn't just have an encounter w/a cowerdly demon did you?"
Sango grew silent. As did everyone else, Diana's tail twitched in annoyance.
"Kagome..what are you doing here? I told you to go home..." Inuyasha breaks the ice.
"You're not my father! You have no right to tell me what to do! Hmmph." Kagome storms off towards the river side and sits down on a rock, Shippo close behind her.
"Why do you have to be like that, Inuyasha?" Shippo stops and has his hands on his hips.

"hey! I'm not the one with the lousy aim!" He shoots back at. Shippo. "You're still mad about that? It was your fault-"
"My fault! I didn't do anything! She almost killed me!!"
"You jumped in front of her arrow!" Inuyasha's face bristled with anger. He manedged to stop from stomping on Shippo, and sat on the ground cross-legged.
Shippo couldn't tak a hint and continued on. "Really, you should apologise to her for-" Inuyasha grabbed him(or her) and hoisted (h/h) into the air. "Give me one good reson why I shouldn't pummel you."
"Uh, wait! lemme down!" He started flailing around madly, but Inuyasha kept a firm grip. He stood up and launched Shippo into the air. "Was that really nessicary?" Miroku asked.
"It felt pretty good from here."

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: Just so you know, Diana is wearing leather pants and a tube top with a see-through shirt.
Diana spun around, and launched herslef into a tree, dissapearing from vew of the others. She thought[I]Damn! What is thier problems? and why was that other guy such a show off?[/I] She grumbled to herself, and sat in a tree surrounding the clearing, out of vew.

Sango winces in pain. "Miroku..."
"Yes.." Sango falls into his arms.
"Hey, is she going to be okay?" Evean asks worridely," is there anything I can do?"
Miroku takes Sango and lifts her, "Yes, could you please go get me some water and Kagome, if you don't mind, it would be most helpful."
"Sure anything. Uhh..who's Kagome?"
"She's the girl pouting on the rock by the river!" Inuyasha grunts.
Evean sprints over to the river.

Evean walked over and saw shippo sitting next to kagome on the river. "To answer your question about the girl and her little brother. He's sick and sh'es protective over him" evean said takeing out a container and putting it into the water. "Is that why she's allways around him" kagome asked. Evean nodded as he took out the container. "I didn't ask about it because I knew I shouldn't so I advice you shouldn't try to stick your nose into it unless you think you should" evean said as he started to head back. He gave miroku the water and jumped into a tree to get some rest.

Guest Skyechild91
Diana nearly fell out of the tree when Evean landed next to her, but her feline instincts kept her up. evean looked up at her. "I thought you had gone." he said. Diana said," No. I just didnt want to get in teh way. Apparently thats all ive been doing." She sighed and regained her balance. Her tail curled around the branch, and she leaned agaisnt the trunk.

"Diana! Please come down from there." Miroku shouts up.
"Why should I!?"
"Please, I need your help!"
"Oh so now you need me?"
"Please, don't be like that..I am sorry...Diana..I am sorry for acting so shamelessly...please, forgive my selfish acts..." Sango tries to sit up adn winces, Miroku lays her back down.
Diana jumps down. "What do you need?"
"Do you know this area of the forest?" Miroku asked.
"Yes, I do."
"Diana, do you know of..an herb..that can heal the wound?" Sango lifts her homemade bandage from the front of her upper thigh, "Please, I am sorry..and so is Miroku. Isn't that right?" she throws Miroku a glance.
"Yes, I am. My actions as well were no way for me to behave towards you. I am ashamed."
"Hmmmm..."Diana wonders what she should do.

Guest Skyechild91
Diana runs off, and kneels by a small, purple floweed plant. She picks off the flowers, and finds more. She puts the flowers in a small pouch. She walks back to the clearing. She gestures to Evean, and takes the water from him. She looks up at Snago, and says," This will sting like ****, so bite your lip, or something" She bites open a flower bud with her sharp teeth, and squeezed teh nectar from trh bud, and gently laid it to the wound. Sango did bite her lip in pain, and the wound sizzeled. Diana shook her head. "That isnt a good thing. it shouldnt do that." She poured a little water to clear out the infection. Then she put more nectar on teh wound, this time it didnt sizzle. Diana nodded. "Good. It should heal, but I'd wouldnt put much weight on that leg until the wound is fully healed." She lept back into the tree, and settled down, eyes slit slightly open, observing the forest through half closed lids.

Sango looks up at Diana, "Thank you.."
"Eh, Don't mention it.." Diana's eyes just peer straight ahead.
"You needed me Miroku?" Kagome walks up, with her back-pack.
"Yes, do you have fresh bandages?" Miroku covers Sango's leg.
"Yes, I did bring them." Kagome digs through her bag and takes the bandages and hands them over to Miroku who dresses Sango's wound.
"Kagome..What happened between you two this time?" Sango looks up at Kagome.

Kuri stared at the wind tunnel as it seemed to suck up everything in its path. [I]Amazing... How does he do that?[/I] she wondered. She started to forget about the bleeding wound in her arm as she watched Miroku in awe. Slowly, the demon was sucked up too. Miroku quickly sealed the wind tunnel and placed the prayer beads back around his arm.
"Oh, thank you!" said Kuri, hugging him. He looked shocked.
"Oh... Sorry..." Kuri said, blushing, as she let go of Miroku. "I was just happy because, well, you see, that demon killed my mother."
"Your mother?" Sango asked, surprised.
"Yes," said Kuri. "It was a [I]very[/I] long time ago. I found her lying there, dead. I saw that demon run off and I'd been searching for it for years, to get revenge. I met up with it the other day, but as you can see I wasn't successful. It nearly ripped my arm off." She glanced at her wound. It was still bleeding, and began to sear with pain again. She winced. "Damn poison..."

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: WHy?
Diana saw Kuri wince, and left her perch. She walked over to the girl. "YOu need to dress hat wound. Here." Diana gently held Kuir's arm, and squeezed out nectar from the flowers she helped Sango with. "Oww!" Kuri yelped. Diana smiled. "Good. If it didnt hurt, wed know something was wrong. The flower nectar will clear out the poison and help that heal." Diana reached behind her head, and pulled off her ribbon. She tied it tightly around Kuri's arm.

OOC: umm..chaos, just a word of caution, don't post stuff like that again. Because 1. It just wastes time and space. and 2. The threads are being monitored by moderators and they don't like people doing that. I don't know bout everyone else, but I don't want the thread to be closed over something that isn't neccessary. I am sorry if I am coming off as rude, but I am just letting you know before a moderator has to tell you.