Mina Posted September 14, 2003 Posted September 14, 2003 Finally I get to show off a half decent PS work. I did this in a few hours and tried to use as much purple as possible. The lighting is skrewed up and I didn't shade the corners well enough. They look disjointed. I love the background though. It's the only thing I'm proud of.
Rhys Mayiessen Posted September 14, 2003 Posted September 14, 2003 [color=indigo]It looks good to me^^ Except that the colours do look like they aren't attached...but other than that its great! I really like the background! I can't make backgrounds...[/color]
Heavyblade Posted September 14, 2003 Posted September 14, 2003 Your right that the colors don't look together. I like the blurry effect though. Good job. 7/10
Mina Posted September 14, 2003 Author Posted September 14, 2003 Thanx for the comments, guys. I think everyone agrees on the joints. Last time I go overboard with the blur tool. :sweat: I'm obsessed with the purply look. First bg that I didn't steal from someone else. ^_______^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now