OtakuBoards

The Breed War

Zen

[I]The war has raged on for thousands of years. The war of the Vampires and the Werebeasts. The war of the super natural. The War of the Breeds. Both sides have lost countless. Now its tiem for the final push. Who will win? Who will lose? Who will die???[/I]

[I]The rain fell hard on London. The night sky was dark and star-less. It felt ominous. Thunder rumbled across the skies like the chariates of death. There, in the middle of the empty, wet, and dark street were five souls, ready for something. They stood silent and solemn. Expressions of concentration were slated on there faces. The thunder cracked like the devil's whip. And the five souls were faced with ten others. They too stood silent. The one leading smiled and revealed sharpened fangs. His expression was that of an insane man. He unsheethed a sword from his back. His comrads followed, drawing guns and blades. They stood, staring at the five souls, who still stood still, no weapons, just there bodies. The leader of the five souls smirked. His body, alogn with his comrades began to shake and transform. There bodies undertook a devine tranformation. Slowly, he grew fangs and his ears began to grow into a point. His face grew ferice like that of an animal. A small coat of striped, white fur, spread across his body.... and he looked up, his eyes red, and hungry for blood, hungry for........vengeance..........

The thunder cracked like Satan's whip........[/I]

[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

Klin watched from the shadows, her eyes glowing red as she surveyed the Werebeast's thoughts.

The one in the front had already transformed into it's hideous true form. She sighed. These beasts would never learn. Even if the tiger managed to beat one of her own, 10 more would simply takes it's place. She looked up calmly up at the sky as the thunder cracked like the necks of her victims. She smiled, one of her sharp fangs slowly appearing at the end of her mouth.

She stared back at the hopeless battle and watched as the beasts lunged at her kind and laughed to herself. As the vampires suddenly lunged out at the Werebeasts, she jumped down with amazing speed and grace, and stood behind the battle.

She calmly watched as they all ripped and shot at eachother with no mercy. She stood there quietly and unoticed until one of the beasts had noticed her.

"Finally," She thought as she pretended not to notice, "Fun."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[I]Michael stared like a rapid dog at the elegant vampire. His beastly mind had not taken control of him completey. He knew what she was capable of.....They stared hard at eachother. She jumped high and floated towards him in the air and came down with and sword. Michael moved like a white blurr to the side. she couldn't beleive his speed. She turned her waist and took a fast swing at Michael. Michale moved aside again. She took a lunge at him. Michael caught the blade between his palm and thumb.[/I]

"How are you possible of this, beast? How?!?!" She said in an aggrevated voice. The rain countiued to fall hard. She knew that the beast couldn't speak. She stood and thought.

"Because, we have evolved...." Michael said in a growly, beastly voice. Her eyes widened in suprise. He stared and jumped back onto a phone pole and came down with a ferocious claw attack. She quickly moved. "You are good...." Michael then turned and came fast..... The thunder belowed like the chariates of death.......

Aubrey had changed into her beast form. In this her senses became higher then they had been. The vampires with their guns, and blades attacked the beasts. As some came with their sword two of the beast dropped out of sight and came up behind the vampires from behind. While the other two had came from the front dodging the bullets. And got in for a strike, as two came from behind attacking. The two were able to leave a slight wound on the vampires. Yet it wasn't deep enough to kill them, or having them stop fighting. As this was the vampires took their blades and swiped at the two beast. Only one vampire making contact, Aubrey made a distraction so the other could get away. Then took her leave to have a different attack. The other two attacking from the front forwards had the bullets to worry about. More bullets shot and more swinging of swords along with them. Which just enraged the beast.

Aubrey then went into the attack from the side on one of the vampires. While the others took on different ones. This one had a gun, meaning she'd have to be more careful in this fight them she might have. The gun-slinging vampire stood taking and shooting while, Aubrey dodged from side to side. then coming in closer enough to attack. she took the attack and struck the slightly off the top of his right arm. And then back ready to come into another attack.

[i] It was a noisy awakening for Blanda when you began to wake up from his day sleep. Blanda then heard a gun shot and he awoke with a start. "The Battle" Blanda said with a startle. "it started early." Blanda then ran out with his hat in one hand a a Sword in the other. His pet bat flew towards him and rested ontop his head. "of all the days to sleep in this had to be today" Blanda said with a sigh. He then approuched the battlefield and saw that Werewolves and Vampires began their epic battle. "now Who whichs to challenge me?" Spoke the vampire with a smile. [/i]

OOC: sorry this was so short. I'm in a hurry

As the battle rages on, somewhere on top of a clocktower there loomed a single vampire, Ctar the dreaded mastermind. He stood there expressionless, his mind witnessing every moment passing, every blow struck. Suddenly he jumped down towards the battle, as expressionless as ever. Down he glided, like something not of this world. All at once the combatants turned to regard this new figure. "What no greeting?" As soon as he said that, everyone fell to the ground...except 4. The Tiger, the vampire mistress, another werewolf and a vampire who only just arrived. The mistress asked "What are you doing! You were suppose to ambush the Beasts only!" No answer.....The mastermind finally smiled showing his sharpened teeth. "I'm just here to make it interesting."

Michael knew danger was now amist. Two masterminds in one battle was not a fair fight. Michael and the werebeasts had all ready gotten the information they needed. The rain countiued to fall and the vampires were loosing there men fast. The werebeasts now needed to leave and report back to the head quarters.

A clash of thunder lighted the night sky and when the darkness returned, the werebeasts had left into the night. The vampires were suspicious. They looked aroudn to make sure it wasn't a trick. They were confused. The rain stopped as the sun slowly rose like a god in the horizon. The vampires scattered like roaches into the shadows. As the sun rose, everything was back too normal as if nothing had happened. The humans came out of there houses to greet the morning sun. They knew of nothing. Let them live in peace, for now.................

In the Vampire headquarters, Klin is furious at Ctar. "You let them get away! Cain himself will see to this!" Ctar is silent... Klin walks out angrily. Silently he thought to himself "Cain won't be around for long..." Because he was a Mastermind no others could read his thoughts. He started walking into the main "lounge" so to speak, where vampires of all sorts looked at him angrily. Ctar nonchalantly walked into his sleeping quarters. "Tonight I'll be having blood." He smiled as he slept...

[i] As the aguement between the two vampires Blanda stood in the corner thinking. (what is those werewolves thinking. We the vampires have reiged on this world for centuries) (I guess an old man like me is getting to old for war). Blanda then began to walk away from the bickering that the two vampires were doing and he opened he coffin and ready to sleep then he paused and felt something on his finger from his coffin. (my love if only you were still here with me you'd give the strength to understand what to do) he then closed the lid and went to sleep again [/i]

Jinth sat at a small wooden desk in the dank dark lower leavls of the Vampire Headquaters, he hade order this old store celler as his room tho many times he had ben offered a nicer room on the upper leavls but he didnt like things fancy all he need was Battle, Blood and Soiltude. On the desk were a few papers and pushed off to the side there was an old type writter, on the right there waas a oil lamp. But in front of him laid his prized guns, he was cleaning and reloading them as he talked to himself about the last battle

" Man, those darn master minds, they always come right when the battle is the most fun, they have to learn to go with the flow, besides i really could use another pelt " He said as he looked over his shoulder at the right side wall were the pelts of 5 other Werebeast were tacked up " That she Werebeast would have made a nice matching rug" He said as he gave a sick laugh as he turned off the oil lamped and opend his coffen and went to sleep, waiting the next battle

OOC: Sorry i didnt post last night when this thing got started, i had to go to bed early caues of school

Tsuyoi woke with a start. A cold sweat tricked down her face. She soon figured out what was wrong.
"AH!" she yelled, banging her fist on her pillow, "I missed another fight!" Nami pushed herself out of bed and went to the front door of thier base to glumly greet them.
"Tsu-Nam, you missed another fight!" said Michael, a tad furious.
Nami winced. "Hey, if you're going to say my name, say it right!"
"Why should I? If you don't come, I should get you where it hurts."
"Blah blah blah blah blah," murmed Nami under her breath.
Aubrey tapped Michael on the shoulder. "So...how 'bout breakfast?"
"Hmm? Huh? Wha'? Oh yeah, breakfast, food..."
Tsuyoi sighed. "Thanks," she mumbled to Aubrey.
"What are you thanking me for? I wasn't saving you, I wanted food."
"Oh. Uh...yeah. Umm..." Nami held up her right hand, making a peace sign and grinning nervously.
----
"Remember, Nami. Wake up next time."
"Yeah. Uh...sorry about that."

[I]Michael, Aubrey, and Nami sat in a small, gritty, undeground room in an ancitent and broken down London church. The holy ground scared the vampires away. They wouldn't set a foot in the holy building. They sat there, eating. Michael sat there eating a large, near raw steak with nothing more than a large knife. He chewed on it angrily as he stared at a blank wall with water dripping down it. He thought hard to himself. Thinking about the vampires. Thinking of how he could finally defeat them. FInally, after hundreds of years of evolving, the werebeasts couldn't finally roam free, once again. He tour into his steak with sharp, but human teeth, tearing the sinews like paper. He smirked.....[/I]

"Ummm, Mike. MIKE!" Nami yelled at him. Michael came out of his well of thoughts and too attetention.

"What is it! What!" He said lookign around. Nami and Aubrey gave him a raised eyebrow stare.... "Whats the bloody problem?!?! I'm trying to bloody eat here! Stop with the staring!" Michael yelled agrrivateivly and tour into the steak again. The two she beasts coutinued to stare at him. Michael gave a sharp stare back that peirced threw their souls. Aubrey and Nami jumped and began eating.....

[I]After a few hours of eating and rest, Michael left the large, gritty room. He opened the creaky door and left. As he walked down the hall way, he thought of what to say to the Elders. He thought long and hard. He eventually came to a large, grey door made of old wood. He pushed open the doors and there stood siting in large chairs were three men. Three werebeasts with old withered skin grey like the London sky, and just as anceint.[/I]

Michael kneeled down and looked up at the three. "My Elders, we have done it......"

Gamur went over the battle in his head. Yes, he was seen to transform in front of the vampire, but nobody noticed as he slid into the shadows, merely watching the fight. Not even the werewolves knew he didn't leave with the rest of them. The vampires were the worst of them all. Weren't they supposed to be intelligent? Gamur had emptied his mind of all cognative thought, breaking himself down to "track" and "hide". Not even the masterminds had sensed him. Now he knew where the bloodsuckers were hiding during the day. Yes, Michael would be pleased...

Back in the Vampire headquarters council room, Ctar had to explain himself for interrupting the battle. The council stated "How dare you defy us. Cain has chosen us to be his Council! We might have won if not for you!" to which Ctar simply replied "We would've never won." "What! Don't think we can't handle a few of those beasts!" Ctar restated "We would've never won. There were "spectators" everywhere. I could sense them. Besides you shouldn't underestimate them. They've evolved, we'll never win with brute force." "I have heard of enough of this traitorous talk!, you are dismissed. And remember a snake can't eat a flying bat..."

[i] Blanda was trying to rest in his coffin but to the loud argument over Ctar kept him from sleeping. He left his coffin and walked up to there leader and respected upon all Vampires. "Tell me my old friend what will become of Ctar? It would truly be a shame if he were exiled from this place. What do you wish to do with him?" Blanda asked. He was very courious to hear the answer. [/i]

[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

Klin leaned up against the arch-like doorway of the Council room, her eyes only half open, and waited for Ctar.

As he slowly and calmly made his way outside, Klin, being so quiet, startled him.

"So..." She said, "That stunt you pulled..."

Ctar jumped and turned,

"Mistress..." He said unenthusiasticly. Klin ingnored him and slowly pushed herself off the wall.

"I shall not tell Cain about this, consider yourself lucky."

Ctar grinned, his fangs glistening,

"Now, why would Mistress Klin be so kind to the lowly Ctar?"

Klin put a small smile on and walked dangerously close to Ctar, putting her face next to his ear,

"Consider yourself... lucky." She repeated, than disapeared.

[center]~~~[/center]

"Klin- uh, Mistress Klin, we are outraged that you aren't telling Master Cain about the traitor!"

Klin smiled dangerously at the council who were all glaring cousiously at her.

"Yes... well, who knows what we would have done without his clever planning, hmm? He is one of the most valuable Vampire's known to date."

The council gaped at her as she started to laugh,

"You should have seen it, though. It was quite funny when the Werebeasts all fell down like how do you say it... dominoes.... Council." She nodded slightly, turned on her heel and walked away.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ctar was just thinking about Klin's last statement before he walked out. "lucky..." His thoughts wandered about...her. He was going out for a walk during the night. "I feel so restless, this curse has tormented my mind." he thought. A man walking down the sidewalk bumped into him. Ctar looked in his eyes. They were cold and hungry..."Not now..."

[i] Blanda looked at Ctar for a moment. "My son I come here to you not because of the counsil or Cain sending me. I come on my own account. You know I am the eldest and I care for all my kind. I only which to ask you how you are feeling right now." [/i]

"Really? I feel no enjoyment of his 'assignments' but I really don't have a choice, do I? Yes, being a vampire is a curse and if the whole council could hear me now I wouldn't care! Let them try and kill me, but I will not go down without a fight! The only reason I'm doing these is because my wife, the love of my life, was killed...by a beast. Do you not feel my pain?"

[i] "My son being the eldest of vampires even I cannot say that I can. But even though your poor wife was killed by a beast you must come to realize that all things come to an end. Yes it was a sad time when that happened. I only hope that you first thing if this is what you want her to see. You like this now unsure of what to do. Even I can't stop you nor Cain for that is the true life of a vampire. Choices that we make." Blanda said with a sad voice."Choose your path wisely!" [/i]