OtakuBoards

The Breed War

Zen

"I don't know how Michael can eat raw stake," said Nami, cutting up her piece of cooked meat and shoving the pieces in her mouth with chopsticks. "Wi meean," Nami swallowed, "It's so...uncooked and stuff."
Aubrey rolled her eyes. "No duh. I personally think he eats it so he looks tough to us."
"Yeah, makes sense. Guys..."
Aubrey finished off her plate and sipped down the rest of her water. She stood up, took her plate, and walked off.
"Hey!" yelled Nami, "Maybe he eats it raw 'cause he's a [i]vampire[/i]!" She then rolled with laughter on the floor.
"I HEARD THAT!" came Micheal's voice.

[font=gothic][color=indigo]Alright, I can see some of the people here are rather new to rpging. In OB's Adventure Forum, a level of post quality and length is insisted on, to help stop spam, and to make rpgs more enjoyable. For a full explanation of this, please read my sticky thread "Reminders." Thank you.[/font][/color]

OOC: Please dont close this rpg. We'll all try to do the best in making it a good one.
[i] After talking to Ctar Blanda stood there for a few mimutes watching him walk away. After he was out of sight Blanda then was surrounded by smoke and in an instint he faded into the night. He was back at his coffin. He smiled as me climbed back into it. He knew he did the right thing and he knows that Cain would agree with him completely. He then thought one last time of his life when he had a loved one then he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber. [/i]

Michael came into the door with a smile on his face. An excited smile. His eyes had a gleem in them. "We have a mission ladies. The Elders have confirmed our new powers to finally be enough. They have asked us to go out to a vampire hang out called "The Brewd". A shady night club. They want us to go and leave the more important vampires a 'present' to show them who's boss and too tell them that we mean business. GEt ready!" Michael said with a growl.

The girls rushed out of thier chairs and swalloed there remaining food with a large gulp and scattered across the room. "Oh, and another thing....." the girls looked at him. "don't compare me too those leeches, ever again." Michael said with a glare. The girls jumped and coutniued to prepare. Michale walked out the door to gather the rest of the team. Blood was replaced by adrenaline in his veins as he smiled and walked down the hall ways of the murky church. His eyes flashed with red. Michael was hungry for blood.....

[COLOR=red][SIZE=1]

Klin stood at the entrance to her chambers. She watched as her fellows walked around, getting ready for The Brewd.

"Bloody morons..." She thought to herself in the privacy of her Master mind, "That place is the perfect spot for an ambush from the bloody beasts."

She had never gone herself, but Cain had personally asked her to go this night. Why, should couldn't know, but she had to obey. She slowly turned back into her chamber. She walked to her elegant, velvet-laced cofin and reached inside. She pulled out her twin Katana's and straped them onto her belt. She smirked slyly, "Safety first..."

She made her way into the hallways and sighed. She kept telling herself it wouldn't be too bad, after all, she had heard that Ctar was ordered to go, too.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

As Michael left, Nami looked at the door. "Vengeful, isn't he?" said Nami, sarcastically. "He could have heard that..." replied Aubrey, "Doubt it though, but this should be fun." Nami looked at Aubrey funny, and shook her head. "You can't blame me, I'll be glade once we rid of those pest." She said coldly. Nami answered, "We, all want to get rid of them..." Aubrey stopped, and then went back to what she was doing. As did Nami, both working to prepare.

Awhile had gone by, and finally the two were prepared. Both ready to fight at any given time. "When do you think he'll be back?" asked Nami, broadly. Aubrey didn't answer, she was looking at some blue prints. "Hey!" yelled Nami, "You gonna answer me?" "Shut your mouth!" said Aubrey, "Come over here and take a look." Nami came over, and took a look at the blue prints on the table. Draw in white and black lines, was what somewhat resembled a building. "And what's that ment to be?" Nami, puzzled. "From the info that I have it's ment to be somewhat of a blue print for the building, that the night club is in." "Oh...," she said, "wouldn't it be missing some stuff." Aubrey made a fist and waved it at her, "Just go check if he's anywhere near coming back." "Fine, ok, ok..." Nami then went out and made her way to the halls. She opened the doors and peaked out.

She quickly jumped back. Michael stood there, about to open the door. Aubrey wsa holding her heart, "Geez, don't scare me like that!"

"Sorry. But, its time to leave. Lets go. Oh, and it looks like snow tonight....Hope you dreesed warm." Michael said to the two.

"Well, what about you?" nami asked Michael intently.

"Don't worry about me, worry about keeping yourself alive. Now lets go...." Michael said as he turned around. The girls thtrew on there coats and walked into the hallways. Stood with them were 7 other were beasts. All ready for battle. Expressions of anger and excitement on there faces. They all walked down the hall way in a group. Like a gang. They came to the large and broken down door that creeked like a screeching cat as it was opened. As they stepped out, a flake of snow fell down before them. Michael grinned. [I]They omens just won't stop....[/I]

Ctar was when wondering about his new assignment in silence, when Klin stopped him. "Ready for the mission? We're suppose to go to The Brewd tonight." "I wonder why the council still let me do this mission even when I turned on them?" Klin hid a smile. The 2 started walking towards the hang. With their increased telepathy powers they "saw" the beasts about to go in the bar. "There are 10 of em. Think we'll stand a chance?" Klin asked. "Our old tiger friend is there, Lets thank him for the other night." said Ctar with a smirk. They hurried on...

*rocks back and forth and the ground* I'm getting picked on...I'm not that stupid...*starts sucking on thumb*
----------
As the door screeched open, Nami caught a glimpse of Michael's expression. It looked...scary.
"Shall we go?" he asked, bowing slightly and motioning towards the steets. "Ladies first."
Aubrey snorted. "Alright. Go right ahead, Michael."
Nami hid a fit of laughter under her breath as the gang walked outside.
The outside air was crisp, smelling like when you have snow in your face. A few more snowflakes fell, nine more to be percise.
"More omens," mumbled Michael, grinning.
-----------
AHH! I'm sorry for the short post, but I am BRAINDEAD!

Jinth sat at one of the back tables at the Brewd, he had came her eiler just to relax he sat listing the music and haveing a drink, he had 4 Vampire ladys sitting around him as he bosted about his newest battle, he then saw some new people open the door, he lean closer to get a good look at them, he saw that one of them was the she beast from the battle, he figured the other two must people must be Werebeasts as well,

" Damn how they find this place, dirty muts oh well guess i'll get my new rung and maybe a matching coat" Jinth thought as he moved slowy away from his table, makeing sure he wasnt noticed
" Pardon my ladys" He said as he pulled out his two black guns an readied them. He looked up to see Ctar and Klin walked threw on of the other doors " ah there master minds, they know already, oh well might as well have some fun" Jinth said as he made a nod at the two other Vampires, they noded back to let him know they were ready

Gamur tagged along with the rest of the pack following Michael. He didn't notice the change in temperature, and he didn't care. He would taste sweet, sweet blood tonight. He saw the hunger in the eyes of the other werebeasts, waiting to fulfill their insatiable apetites. Gamur would have his blood, and he would have it tonight, soon. His heart danced in his chest with anticipation, and he didn't bother to wipe the drool that had begun to run down his face. He barely suppressed the urge to howl out his rapture, and the killing had not even begun...

The werewolves attacked swiftly, surprising us all with their enhanced fighting abilities. Their first wave penetrated our brewd and took down 5 Vamps. We retalliated quickly, pulling out guns, blades or just thinking of strategies. Klin allowed me to direct the strategy. I ordered 5 blades to escaped and come back from behind. The rest were ordered to scatter and fight them head on while the masterminds were to give mental support. Jinth took a more interesting route of attack. He shot down one, ran to the next and kept going in a similar pattern. His arrogance got the best of him though, as Michael and several others surrounded him. We were losing badly, even with the mastermind support. I pushed back the surrounding werewolves that cornered Jinth and he took down the ones that weren't fallen, Except for 4. Then the blades came from behind...

[i] It was Blanda. He stood behind a werewolf and hacked at it not to kill it but to mortally wound it. "I do not wish to kill you creatures but be warned I am not a young Vampire realising by potential. I know my potential."
The werewolves began to back down a little only to reveal their leader looking at Blanda.
"Blanda it has been a long time." Spoke the wolf.
"yes very long." Blanda said readying his sword.
"How's your leader Cain doing?" Asked the wolf.
"None of your buisness." Spat Blanda running towards him ready to cut its's throat. [/i]