OtakuBoards

sumimasen

Navi

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]heheh good point lady -saiya-jin...you can see the still stuborn evilish look on his face as he does it,,probably trying not to show emotion [/B][/QUOTE]

You know Vegeta wants to hug his "wittle" boy.....:blush:
I dunno you can also interpret it as Vegeta's way of showing him respect...remember that's what Trunks wanted to get his respect and show his father he could fight along side him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]It means. Go in Peace and be victorous i guess....... [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Or at least the be victorious part. Since Vegeta knew that Trunks was going back to the future to fight the Androids and Cell there, so he's bascially saying "be victorious"................yup :rolleyes:[/SIZE]

I think he does...right before he dies (Buu Saga)....It's been a while.....If I'm wrong the experts will come in here and correct me...which they should do cuz, I don't wanna give false info...but I could have sworn he hugs Trunks....

Forget it, when Bra comes along she got him WHIPPED!!!!!
Daddy's little girl...hehehehehe:D :laugh:

i bet miari trunks feels unloved..cuz in his time his father died...long before he could remeber ,and he ocmes back and doesnt even get a hugg or anything...hmmm poor trunks...im sure all those chicks out there would gladly give him a hugg..am i rite...heheh oh and thanx for reading my siggy l.s.j.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]i bet miari trunks feels unloved..cuz in his time his father died...long before he could remeber ,and he ocmes back and doesnt even get a hugg or anything...hmmm poor trunks...im sure all those chicks out there would gladly give him a hugg..am i rite...heheh oh and thanx for reading my siggy l.s.j.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd give him a hug too :) heh or.... more than a hug...... ::looks around::............ what?