Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
you gotsta love washuu.. she has to be my 2nd fave char, after her daughter. A & B are adorable too! I want one!

[B]Alice your the greatest![/B]
[I]Alice your the best![/I]

Mwahahahahahahua!!!!

Washu is such an inspiratin *starry eyed* *________*
Posted
Washu is pretty cool but she cannot compare to the greatness that is ryoko. Kinoye is also cool and has a nice attitude but just does not compare to the glory and sher power of ryoko. Now washu does have that cool ego team and is the greatest scientific genious of all time but is just not as cool as the lord of all anime charectors...RYOKO
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Washu rulez, u can all go to hell if u think other wise, go washu uh uh go washu uh uh '......' im done.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Raven131
Posted
I like her because she is such a smart alec and for gosh sake she's like 20,000 years old, that is soo cool.
Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Posted
I think she's neat because she always knows the right comeback. I can see where Ryoko gets it from! I liked the troubled mother-daughter relationship between Washu and Ryoko in Muyo, I hope they expand on it when they continue the series. Washu is my fav character, besides Ayeka - and I LOVE her hair. The puppets are cute, but annoying. I wish I had a couple. I bet my brother wishes he had Washu's lab. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...