OtakuBoards

gohan question

StoneBurner

After he beats cell, is he still able to go SSJ2 at will? he seems alot weaker in the buu saga, and he doesn't seem to go SSJ2 even when he's getting beat up. (I'm assuming this because I dont see the electricity)

And could somebody show me him in mystic form?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]yeah. I wish he was more of a fighter like his dad, or vegeta. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah. If he was He'd probably be the strongest. If Chi-Chi hadn't tried to make him a scholar.....

I think the only reason Goten is so strong...[] in a sense that he is a kid and almost beat up gohan []...is because Chi-Chi tried to teach him how to fight and didnt try to hold him back and make him a smart **** like gohan. If she did the same thing with gohan, i think gohan would have been strong enough to blow freeza away with a tsuibi kikou ha. But that's just what i think.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CoHaD [/i]
[B]

Yeah. If he was He'd probably be the strongest. If Chi-Chi hadn't tried to make him a scholar..... [/B][/QUOTE]

Chi Chi didn't make him be a scholar... sure, she influenced him, but he never did have the fighting spirit. Gohan hated fighting.. he only did it b/c he had to .. he never wanted to hurt anyone..

remember when he was using the kameheamaehe(sp?) wave against cell and Gokou was talking to him? he told him to let go if he was holding anything back, worried about the earth.

we all know Gokou son or Vegeta would have blown the sh*t out of the earth & cell not caring at all
:smirk:
Gohan just didn't like to fight

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tatsumi Shinsu [/i]
[B]I think the only reason Goten is so strong...[] in a sense that he is a kid and almost beat up gohan []...is because Chi-Chi tried to teach him how to fight and didnt try to hold him back and make him a smart **** like gohan. If she did the same thing with gohan, i think gohan would have been strong enough to blow freeza away with a tsuibi kikou ha. But that's just what i think. [/B][/QUOTE]

whats tsubi kikou ha? is it the kameheamehea (sp?) wave in japanese or something?