OtakuBoards

the tails

Lady Macaiodh

whatever happened to those tails? i know gohan's grew back a few times, so why did it stop? why didn't vegeta's grow back?
& what about trunks and goten, they should have tails but they're never shown. the tail is one of the coolest things about the saiyans, the writers shouldn't have taken it away.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]whatever happened to those tails? i know gohan's grew back a few times, so why did it stop? why didn't vegeta's grow back?
& what about trunks and goten, they should have tails but they're never shown. the tail is one of the coolest things about the saiyans, the writers shouldn't have taken it away. [/B][/QUOTE]

Vegeta does the same thing that Goku did get surgery and get it removed. Goten and Trunks didnt have tails because when Goku and Vegeta uhhh had sex they didnt have tails so it didnt go into the genes of the 2

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Vegeta does the same thing that Goku did get surgery and get it removed. Goten and Trunks didnt have tails because when Goku and Vegeta uhhh had sex they didnt have tails so it didnt go into the genes of the 2 [/B][/QUOTE]

that doesn't make sense. goku's tail was long gone before gohan was conceived. so why did gohan have one? i'm not trying to sound like a prick, i'm just genuinely curious.
why on earth would vegeta give up his tail? isn't that a source of power?

The reason is that DB/Z/GT is completely messed up cuz Trunks and Goten never had a tail but they r half saiyans like Gohan. Also Vegeta lost his tail once in the first fight with Gokou and then it never grew back

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yeah, there was quite a few things missed out, like tails for example, although I believe that son goten and trunks tails were removed at birth.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Nah i don't think so....if that happened they would probably have a episode bout that......i think they just forgot bout it.......

Heeeeeyyyyyyy....Hehehehe

Correct me if I'm wrong...k

Yanchiarobi(I know I spelt that wrong...don't flame me...give me the correct spelling....love ya:love: ) cut off Vegeta's tail right??
I dunno about Goku's tail...
Gohan's tail I saw it get cut only once by Goku in Tree of Might...Right????
Ohhh yeah and my tail was surgically removed and since I was down there already I got a liposuction on the bum....LMAOOOO:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though, let me know if I'm saying anything false...k

[SIZE=1]Tails rock!!! Not just Saiyan ones, but any kind, I mean, like Cell's tail.... Too many others. I would give almost anything for a tail and a pair of wings.... And maybe another pair of arms- Ok, I am scaring me...:p[/SIZE]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Tails rock!!! Not just Saiyan ones, but any kind, I mean, like Cell's tail.... Too many others. I would give almost anything for a tail and a pair of wings.... And maybe another pair of arms- Ok, I am scaring me...:p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Cell's tail was retarded. If they planned to make him look that ugly at least compensate by making him a bee instead of some ugly green bastard with gray skin and yellow boots that click every time he walks...

Speaking of cell. HOw come like evrytime he flies are starts to move around he stats to sound like a big fly with a weir d [I]Buuz[/I]