Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
whatever happened to those tails? i know gohan's grew back a few times, so why did it stop? why didn't vegeta's grow back?
& what about trunks and goten, they should have tails but they're never shown. the tail is one of the coolest things about the saiyans, the writers shouldn't have taken it away.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]whatever happened to those tails? i know gohan's grew back a few times, so why did it stop? why didn't vegeta's grow back?
& what about trunks and goten, they should have tails but they're never shown. the tail is one of the coolest things about the saiyans, the writers shouldn't have taken it away. [/B][/QUOTE]

Vegeta does the same thing that Goku did get surgery and get it removed. Goten and Trunks didnt have tails because when Goku and Vegeta uhhh had sex they didnt have tails so it didnt go into the genes of the 2
Posted
I don't know why gohan's stoppe growing back but like Forte said. The genes didnt get passed on. And I think that it would look awesome if they have tails. But I guess the creaters got tired of the tails.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]

Vegeta does the same thing that Goku did get surgery and get it removed. Goten and Trunks didnt have tails because when Goku and Vegeta uhhh had sex they didnt have tails so it didnt go into the genes of the 2 [/B][/QUOTE]

that doesn't make sense. goku's tail was long gone before gohan was conceived. so why did gohan have one? i'm not trying to sound like a prick, i'm just genuinely curious.
why on earth would vegeta give up his tail? isn't that a source of power?
Posted
The reason is that DB/Z/GT is completely messed up cuz Trunks and Goten never had a tail but they r half saiyans like Gohan. Also Vegeta lost his tail once in the first fight with Gokou and then it never grew back
Posted
I actually agree with Sephiroth because Bulma knows that a tailed Saiyan/Half Saiyan can transform into their Oozaru form and therefore had it removed and Gohan would have told Chi Chi to have Gotens removed because he knew about it from experience as and against it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yeah, there was quite a few things missed out, like tails for example, although I believe that son goten and trunks tails were removed at birth.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Nah i don't think so....if that happened they would probably have a episode bout that......i think they just forgot bout it.......
Posted
Heeeeeyyyyyyy....Hehehehe

Correct me if I'm wrong...k

Yanchiarobi(I know I spelt that wrong...don't flame me...give me the correct spelling....love ya:love: ) cut off Vegeta's tail right??
I dunno about Goku's tail...
Gohan's tail I saw it get cut only once by Goku in Tree of Might...Right????
Ohhh yeah and my tail was surgically removed and since I was down there already I got a liposuction on the bum....LMAOOOO:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though, let me know if I'm saying anything false...k
Posted
Those tails were cool - all the other baddies were transforming (that Friesa henchman, Friesa and Cell) whilst the saiyans were stuck with no tails. If they had their tails then those episode would have been very short
Posted
Hmm......I think they grow it back when they become
Super Sayian-Jin Level 4..Though I'm not sure.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Tails rock!!! Not just Saiyan ones, but any kind, I mean, like Cell's tail.... Too many others. I would give almost anything for a tail and a pair of wings.... And maybe another pair of arms- Ok, I am scaring me...:p[/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Tails rock!!! Not just Saiyan ones, but any kind, I mean, like Cell's tail.... Too many others. I would give almost anything for a tail and a pair of wings.... And maybe another pair of arms- Ok, I am scaring me...:p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Cell's tail was retarded. If they planned to make him look that ugly at least compensate by making him a bee instead of some ugly green bastard with gray skin and yellow boots that click every time he walks...
Posted
Speaking of cell. HOw come like evrytime he flies are starts to move around he stats to sound like a big fly with a weir d [I]Buuz[/I]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...