OtakuBoards

Mecha battle chronicles.(The first in the lagacy of the RPG King)

Guest RPG&BattleKing

Guest RPG&BattleKing
In the distant future... well not as distan as you'd think. Its the year 2099. a new century is about to begin. But what has happened in the past 96 years? Death. that is all the wold has seen. All because of the creation of mechs. Giant robots that were built for the sole perpose of war. And not just Giants. Androids. Mechs, Androids, Beam Sabres,cures for cancer, all these dreams have come true. But now with world war 5 raging on (wow thats progress) all these are thought of as the tools of He**. Now, after 6 years of meaningless war, 7 warriors from variouse countries have risen up. 2 androids, 2 mech pilots, and 3 beam masters are going to defeat the dictators that started this mess (who says America and Japan have bright futures?) and bring peace to the world once again.

Name:
Bio:
Job:
Appearance:

Name: John Smith
Bio: His life was as normal as could be expected from a boy who grew up in a city near the battlefield. He hates the war and would do anything to end it. His records say he died in an accident when he was 17...
Job: Numerous oddjobs
Appearance: black suit. Black combed hair and pale skin. black gloves and a white shirt under his black suit jacket.

Name: Xu Tian Hong
Bio: Life wasn't easy for Xu in the 30th century. Poverty and Corrupted Communism has taken much of China. Now, a chance to gain power and save the peoples of China, Xu has volunteered for this new force. Perhaps China may see a Marxist future after all...
Job: Marxist Activist (Beam Master)
Appearance: Grey Trench Coat, Black Hair, Black Boots, Blue Pants, "Ni"(bad luck) tatoo on his left hand and "Sung" (good luck) tatoo on his right hand.

Name: max hilind
Bio: Max is not a fan of wars. He'll do any thing needed to stop the next war. He cares for any friends he has. With no family and hardly any friends he's not afraid to die in battle because there'll be nothing to hold him back. He fights to improve his skills and to bring peace.
Job:mech pilote, merchanary
Appearance: blue eyes, black hair, red sun glasses, gloves with out the fingers, orange vest, black shirt, blue pants, boots

Guest RPG&BattleKing
T Man and CBShin are accepted. Tsukasa_Hack will be accepted wen he changes his job. I meant like are you a pilot android or sabre master.

Guest Anime_Forever
Ill join. Trust me people, this will be good. OTT is a close friend of mine and he really is the RPG king.

Name: Shai
bio: When he first awoke he saw the war. People fighting everywhere. Othhers of his own kind being used as weapons. He escaped his creator and set out to defeat th evil warlords.
job: android
appearance: you should all know by now

Oh yeah OTT tells me that T Man cant be from America because Tsukasa already is...

name: Alucard
bio: he used to hunt vampires. He is a loner. He was originally from Kyoto and he was trained by an android when he was ten years old.
job: sabre master

appearance: [IMG]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:Mu_ufNImiH0C:amen.sivan.nu/ep/hellsing01-14.jpg[/IMG]

Guest RPG&BattleKing
HAHA!!!! France and Italy are more of enemies than a whole. no. anyway the androids are like, you know, robots like kikaider or 009.

Actully 009 was a cyborg meaning he was still somewhat human but not really beacues of his machine parts and Kikaider was and andriod which has high AI and they have more high tech stuff a robot is a stuip machine which only repsonds to orders that are givien to it. thought i would clear that up

[color=green]Hello all,

Most of the signups in this post do not meet the post quality requirement for OB. The Adventure Arena is a forum based around detail and extensive story; most of your biographies are only one line, and that's not acceptable. I realize that signups are pretty much over now, I just wanted to let you know for the future, so that you can [b]lengthen your signups and add more detail[/b] next time.

Also, please try to keep conversation such as the last four posts to PMs.

Thanks!
--terra[/color]