OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Chronicles

Guest Tyco

Will you pay?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Will you pay?

• Yes
    • No

From the glory days of RPGs, by the masters of the game, FINAL FANTASY CHRONICLES unites two classic Square role-playing games in one must-own package. From the Final Fantasy realm comes a brand new translation of the great FINAL FANTASY IV (released in America as FF2), while from other lands comes the equally memorable CHRONO TRIGGER. Each is enhanced from their acclaimed originals, with new cinematic sequences, new gameplay, enemies, and items, and a translation truer to the original Japanese text. CHRONO TRIGGER even includes new elements that help tie up loose ends that lead up to its sequel CHRONO CROSS, while FINAL FANTASY IV takes the gameplay to another level with a two-player battle mode that for the first time in a Final Fantasy game lets other players join together in combat sequences. Nearly every RPG you've played on PlayStation traces its inspiration back to the two landmark RPGs in this collection. Celebrate the games that ignited a passion and started a role-playing revolution with FINAL FANTASY CHRONICLES.This will all add up to a heafty price tag of only $39.99 , Is this game a toal price snag or worth the cash?

In my opinion its worth the cash I mean I remeber long time ago lots of people went crazy for those games .Im gonna get the soundtrack of Chrono Trigger when it comes out I love the songs in the games.
[img]http://squarehistory.net/nwsimg/197.jpg[/img]

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]i got it... cause somehow i didnt do much w/ square on the snes... i didnt really play much on that system anyway... but still i got it and CT rocks... and my brother erased my FF2/4 saves for some dumb racing game so i started CT instead it much more fun... thou it seems short... 10 hours and i feel im near the end...[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]In my opinion its worth the cash I mean I remeber long time ago lots of people went crazy for those games .Im gonna get the soundtrack of Chrono Trigger when it comes out I love the songs in the games.
[img]http://squarehistory.net/nwsimg/197.jpg[/img] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Yeah same here i love most of the characters songs like Magus song. I also just bougght FFC for my Final fantasy collection it rules.[/COLOR]

I think its diffently worth the money. Two of the best rpgs of all time... upgraded... and 20 bucks a piece. Which if i rember corectly is cheaper than it originally was. and you could kinda play 2 players in ff9. each player takes controll of a chracter. my brother made me play with him cause he couldnt beat one of the boss and we still couldnt beat him. i didnt thick its a good system its a lot easier playing by your self

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]i got it... cause somehow i didnt do much w/ square on the snes... i didnt really play much on that system anyway... but still i got it and CT rocks... and my brother erased my FF2/4 saves for some dumb racing game so i started CT instead it much more fun... thou it seems short... 10 hours and i feel im near the end...[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

10 hours into the game? Yea you should be near the end. I have earned 4 endings so far. CT is my favorite game of all time.