OtakuBoards

Gohan in Mystic

Tatsumi Shinsu

If mystic form is supposed to be so strong then how come gohan get the snot beaten out of him when he is fighting boo. And wasn't he stronger than orginal boo when he was in mystic? And when boo got gotenks...and..um piccolo i think he went to like ultimate boo? And then gohan was a tad under him...and then he got beaten up right? Or was he just overpowered the whole time?

Oh and how do you qoute someone in a thread?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks02 [/i]
[B]Mystic Gohans power is equaled to a SSJ3 and if he went SSJ or SSJ2 he would have enough power to destroy the unierverse so my Japenese friend says [/B][/QUOTE]

im going now missing the new eps of DBZ

[B]Mystic Gohans power is equaled to a SSJ3 and if he went SSJ or SSJ2 he would have enough power to destroy the unierverse so my Japenese friend says [/B][/QUOTE]
He is right apart from the part that he says that MG can destroy the whole universe......anyway 2 quote someone just push this: [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/quote.gif[/IMG] . It is in the right corner in everyones posts......

Okay so...he is as strong as he would be in Ssj3? But not strong enough to defeat boo...? Why is that though. Did they just do that so they could have Vegeto come in?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tatsumi Shinsu [/i]
[B]

Okay so...he is as strong as he would be in Ssj3? But not strong enough to defeat boo...? Why is that though. Did they just do that so they could have Vegeto come in? [/B][/QUOTE]

when he absorbed Gotenks he could over power Gohan Gohans mystic power was equal to a SSJ3 but Gokus powerlevel was larger because of his training and Goku still wasnt able to beat Buu because he had to fuse into Vegitto and then let Buu absorb him so he could save his friends from buu who absorbed them all once they were all free Buu turned into Kid Buu and Vegitto turned back into Goku and Vegeta Goku fired a Sprit bomb at Kid Buu who countered it then Vegeta made the dragon wish all of Gokus energy back and he was able to beat Kid Buu with the Spirit Bomb a secound time.......

[B]

when he absorbed Gotenks he could over power Gohan Gohans mystic power was equal to a SSJ3 but Gokus powerlevel was larger because of his training and Goku still wasnt able to beat Buu because he had to fuse into Vegitto and then let Buu absorb him so he could save his friends from buu who absorbed them all once they were all free Buu turned into Kid Buu and Vegitto turned back into Goku and Vegeta Goku fired a Sprit bomb at Kid Buu who countered it then Vegeta made the dragon wish all of Gokus energy back and he was able to beat Kid Buu with the Spirit Bomb a secound time....... [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, Gohans Mystic Form is about SSJ2.5 not as powerfull than SSJ3. Because Vegitto came in there and wooped Buu, but gohan decided to get absorbed, and before that he was getting the crap kicked out of him.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]newbie ?: exactly what is mystic gohan? :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]

Mystic gohan is gohan after one of the Kai's Took him to another level of power. Everybody exaggerates his powerlevel, if you ever see a pc of gohan woth a Sword, Thats the Z-Sword. It was given to him after he made Mystic. I hope that answers your question. If not ask Sephiroth, or Transtic nerve, they can give a better answer than me

Guest gemini1313
have u guys seen all these buu episodes on tv somewhere. because my cartoon network hasn't shown them yet.

wtf is mystic gohan and y cant he go SSJ after he got mystic powers??

y would gohan take mystic powers if he couldn't ever get SSJ like his dad and vegeta and the rest of the gang.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by k9* [/i]
[B]that does pretty much answer my ? vegitto4, my next 1 is when does the Kai grant him this power? [/B][/QUOTE]

I believe it is when buu is terrorizing the earth. In that episode Piccolo teaches goten and trunks how to do the fusion dance, and they make gotenks. As far as i know, thats when gohan gets his mystic powers. but if you want a better answer, ask the people i mentioned before

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gemini1313 [/i]
[B]have u guys seen all these buu episodes on tv somewhere. because my cartoon network hasn't shown them yet.

wtf is mystic gohan and y cant he go SSJ after he got mystic powers??

y would gohan take mystic powers if he couldn't ever get SSJ like his dad and vegeta and the rest of the gang. [/B][/QUOTE]

They download the BUU saga, or buy the movies with the episodes on them. and watch them in japanese with english sub-titles. I just try to download them. Toonami will show them soon enough. i got tired of watching reruns, so I started downloading. Read my post that answers k9's who is mystic gohan question. But in response to why he wanted to go mystic. Supposedly, the mystic form is as powerfull as SSJ3, and he would be able to destroy buu. But he dosen't know how to tap into the power properly, so he gets to about the same as SSJ2.5 But Vegitto does a helluva lot better than mystic gohan does. so dont think gohan is all powerfull

Guest Pikeon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

They download the BUU saga, or buy the movies with the episodes on them. and watch them in japanese with english sub-titles. I just try to download them. Toonami will show them soon enough. i got tired of watching reruns, so I started downloading. Read my post that answers k9's who is mystic gohan question. But in response to why he wanted to go mystic. Supposedly, the mystic form is as powerfull as SSJ3, and he would be able to destroy buu. But he dosen't know how to tap into the power properly, so he gets to about the same as SSJ2.5 But Vegitto does a helluva lot better than mystic gohan does. so dont think gohan is all powerfull [/B][/QUOTE]
DOES ANY ONE HAVE A SITE TO DOWNLOADING IT??