Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes! The funkedelic adventures of the pimp mage and punk fighter are here! And for one whole season! Let's start it off with episode 1!

Simply click below and go to episodes once you're at the site.

[URL=http://www.geocities.com/disasterpt/FF.html?1063761867930]Click Here[/URL]

Roll in the C&C ;_;
Guest RPG&BattleKing
Posted
Thats cool! But it just lacks the comedy that DC had. I mean its funny but its not the same. It gives little time to read the script and we see the same picture a lot. I dont know.... we'll have to see how it progresses...
Posted
nnn. Teletubby mafia. ::sweatdrop :: ^^ If only you had drawn the pics and scanned them in or something, I wouldn't be sitting here noticing unproportional stuff, and not paying much attention to the words. ::slaps self:: It's probably just me, though...
Posted
Well, the problem with scanning in pictures is it'd take forever. First off, I'd have to draw and color each picture manually, then go all the way to my dad's computer which supplies the scanner, scan all the pictures in, go through a long process of revamping the pics because the scanner program is crap, then I'd have to transfer all the pics to floppies in which would probably take one to two trips from my dad's comp to mine. That's one big bad thing about it. Aside from that, my dad would probably want the computer in some amount of time like that.

Another big thing is when you copy and paste a picture into the animation program I use, it increases the file size by a zillion KB. Bad idea. So meh :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...