XC SpydeR Posted September 17, 2003 Posted September 17, 2003 [COLOR=blue][I]This is my cartoon that came to me in a dream. I woke up at about 3 a.m. in the morning and drew it lol![/I][/COLOR]
XC SpydeR Posted September 17, 2003 Author Posted September 17, 2003 I don't know why its blury but you should be able to see it.
Genkai Posted September 17, 2003 Posted September 17, 2003 The one it the top right corner looks exactly like a picture I've seen in gundam wing photos?and I don't even like that series..o_0 Perhaps it was based on that character? Anyway, your style is very DBZ-ish, though you did the hair justice... Keep up the good work..
Haze Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 holy crap! that is really good!!!! i like it! but word of warning. . . dont double post! you get "spoken to" by syk, if im not mistaken. . . and he has this habbit of makin gyou feel like your 3. but nice pitures!
eino89 Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 [color=blue] I like your pictures. Very nice job. Haze_Gundam006 is right you don't want to double post, if you forget somthing there is an edit button to add or change your post. But again nice pics.[/color]
Dan Rugh Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 Very nice. The one on the bottom looks like Supreme Kai, just drawn in a different style. I also like how the ones on the top right are all mixed together.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now