Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The one it the top right corner looks exactly like a picture I've seen in gundam wing photos?and I don't even like that series..o_0 Perhaps it was based on that character?

Anyway, your style is very DBZ-ish, though you did the hair justice... Keep up the good work..
Posted
holy crap! that is really good!!!! i like it! but word of warning. . . dont double post! you get "spoken to" by syk, if im not mistaken. . . and he has this habbit of makin gyou feel like your 3. but nice pitures!
Posted
[color=blue] I like your pictures. Very nice job. Haze_Gundam006 is right you don't want to double post, if you forget somthing there is an edit button to add or change your post. But again nice pics.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...