Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My crest of Modesty:
[IMG]http://circeus.free.fr/art/modestycrest.gif[/IMG]

The crest of Honesty:
[IMG]http://circeus.free.fr/art/chonesty.gif[/IMG]

I also have a crest of Loyalty lying somewhere, if you,re interested, Solo.
Posted
Well, technically, I no longer design them. I just pull them off my large (count of 63 o.O) pool of designs if one of them doesn't happen to be named after the one you want.

Will this do?
[IMG]http://circeus.free.fr/art/cimportance.gif[/IMG]
Posted
Could you people please do this stuff over PM's? :p It's cluttering up the thread.

All you really had to do was edit your posts for the Crests, as well. :rolleyes:
Posted
[size=1]Circéus! That was you?! I have about thirty of your crests saved somewhere, because I thought they were so cool, heh. *grins* I should've known it was you the second I saw Tempomon, ergh.

Heh, small world. *grins*

Let's see...Crest...Crest...

[i]Must...resist...urge...to....use....crest...of....dreams...[/i]

*grins at Ben*

[strike]Okies, Canta's designated crest is Harmony. [/strike] Oh, wait, dangit...I'm not using Canta. Gah! Must life be so hard?

Well, *glances at old page of crests* I dunno, which one fits Tally and 'Mica?

Eh. Ben, we're not really going to need this until we find it in the story, right? Can I just deal with it then? I don't know how Tally's gonna turn out yet. [/size]
Posted
Hmm, Arika,i would prefer you had more of a positive Crest, as the powers of Darkness are pretty much totally focused on Ben at the moment. :p

And Sara, as long as you [I]eventually[/I] get yourself a Crest, I suppose it's okay that you don't have one now. But be sure that you think of something, we don't want Sorkamon to be all alone when everyone else is going Ultimate.

Eh, I might start [I]now...[/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]And Sara, as long as you [I]eventually[/I] get yourself a Crest, I suppose it's okay that you don't have one now. But be sure that you think of something, we don't want Sorkamon to be all alone when everyone else is going Ultimate. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I can't decide whether to kick you, or fall over laughing.

Grr.

Wouldn't want history to repeat itself, now, would we?[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...