OtakuBoards

Digimon: The New Emperor

Ben

Well, technically, I no longer design them. I just pull them off my large (count of 63 o.O) pool of designs if one of them doesn't happen to be named after the one you want.

Will this do?
[IMG]http://circeus.free.fr/art/cimportance.gif[/IMG]

[size=1]Circéus! That was you?! I have about thirty of your crests saved somewhere, because I thought they were so cool, heh. *grins* I should've known it was you the second I saw Tempomon, ergh.

Heh, small world. *grins*

Let's see...Crest...Crest...

[i]Must...resist...urge...to....use....crest...of....dreams...[/i]

*grins at Ben*

[strike]Okies, Canta's designated crest is Harmony. [/strike] Oh, wait, dangit...I'm not using Canta. Gah! Must life be so hard?

Well, *glances at old page of crests* I dunno, which one fits Tally and 'Mica?

Eh. Ben, we're not really going to need this until we find it in the story, right? Can I just deal with it then? I don't know how Tally's gonna turn out yet. [/size]

Hmm, Arika,i would prefer you had more of a positive Crest, as the powers of Darkness are pretty much totally focused on Ben at the moment. :p

And Sara, as long as you [I]eventually[/I] get yourself a Crest, I suppose it's okay that you don't have one now. But be sure that you think of something, we don't want Sorkamon to be all alone when everyone else is going Ultimate.

Eh, I might start [I]now...[/I]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]And Sara, as long as you [I]eventually[/I] get yourself a Crest, I suppose it's okay that you don't have one now. But be sure that you think of something, we don't want Sorkamon to be all alone when everyone else is going Ultimate. [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I can't decide whether to kick you, or fall over laughing.

Grr.

Wouldn't want history to repeat itself, now, would we?[/SIZE]