Booboo Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 Finally, a new banner...After almost 5 months with my "Angel Vash" one, I decided to change my banner and move on to Wolfwood. And don't mind the file name, I saved the banner to the wrong file and I lost my Vash drawing because of it. :bawl: Anywho, take a look-see and tell me what you think of it.
Meteora Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]Wow Boo, Im impressed. It is really good. I like the silver in the banner. I dont know why i just do. Then the Quote is a good one as well. Keep it up.[/color][/size][/i]
Assassin Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 [size=1][color="666666"] The quote is true, we are nothing like God. I agree with that cause I go to church. Any way I like the background and the stock[ the wolf wood pic ] Looks really well. Great job 10/10 keep up the great work. [/size][/color]
Boo Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 Tis' pretty nice m8. The test is nicely placed in the light and i like the quote. The picture seems a lil awkward but thats prolly me. Nice job name mate ;)
Booboo Posted September 18, 2003 Author Posted September 18, 2003 Thanx for the compliments....It took me a while to get the gray "smokey" looking stuff to look right. BTW, I like you name, Boo. And I read your signature and I just wanted to let you know that I'm a girly. But thats ok, I always get mistaken for a guy....it's very wierd...hmmmmmm (I wonder why?). Anyway, thanks again. :D
Heavyblade Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 Good job! Like the pic and the txt and...well everything. Nothing wrong here...*moves to next thread* 10/10 Nice
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now