Angelus_Necare Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 I dunno, I don't really like the text but this is the result of me playing with photoshop 7 durring my free period.
Assassin Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 [size=1][color="666666"] Thats great Angelus the only thing is the text. I like where you have the fishing and stuff cause I like Cowboy Bebop any how. Just full around with photoshop 7 and try your best. But most important. HAVE FUN WHEN YOU DO IT! [/size][/color]
Heavyblade Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 I like that! I like the amber and tans. Real good. 9.5/10 Good job! Text kinda hard to make out.
Patronus Posted September 19, 2003 Posted September 19, 2003 [size=1][color=blue][b]All you actually did is add text. You didn't even add a boarder. And the image is of bad quality, also. Do something more than just adding text next time. ;)[/b][/color][/size]
klinanime1 Posted September 19, 2003 Posted September 19, 2003 It's kinda... boring. No offense, but not being able to read the text is kind of a bad thing.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now