OtakuBoards

i am new and tenchi is the best

lilac girl

Hi, but this should be in the introductions forum. So if you would be ever so kind just go to "edit topic" and select delete, then repost this under the introductions.

oh yeah, Welcome to the boards! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lilac girl [/i]
[B]oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Shes mad!!!! hit the deck!!!!

*Takes a running leap thru the window and falls 4 stories to the ground below The Otaku building*

*Foots steps can be heard coming up the stairs*

*Ken stumbles in*

:drunk: I'm ok.... i'm ok... i'm...
*he faints and falls out the window again*

[QUOTE]Lilac, you don't need to respond to everyone who posts on your topic. Its kinda spamming... Of course I am sure someone could accuse this post to be spam as well.[/QUOTE]

Don't be so uptight Shyguy. I wouldn't consider it spamming, I mean how many posts does the Tenchi forum get anyway? Not many. And it's not like your losing any sleep over it anyway...

hey peeps. what's the topic? I remember when I got my friend interested in Tenchi. her little brother was a big fan then and she thought it was stupid. but then I said, "Oh, you're so like Ryoko!" I made her watch an episode to convince her. also, she liked the idea of a demon-lady space pirate. but there wasn't much of Ryoko on that episode at all, so we watched it the next day-same thing. I think she finally watched it enough times waiting to see Ryoko that she got really into it. lol. she loves the Tenchi series now. she is always dissing Ayeka too, saying Ryoko is way better.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Samus Iran
Hi Lilac. Im new also. I also agree that TENCHI IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER MADE!!!!! plus shyguy you need to relax. You spam constantly on the intros so what are you talking about. This is more about tenchi than intros anyways. Right Lilac?:demon:

• 4 weeks later...
Just what we need, another druggy! J/k, welcome, they are makin a new Tenchi series I hear, dun know the name, but I dun care, as long as it rocks!