lilac girl Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 hi!!! i am new here and i m mad about tenchi my fava caricter is ryoko and i also like dragon ball z well, i just wanted to say hi, so HI!!!!
Shy Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Hi, but this should be in the introductions forum. So if you would be ever so kind just go to "edit topic" and select delete, then repost this under the introductions. oh yeah, Welcome to the boards! ;)
amibasuki Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 eh, Tenchi's not the best *dodges various objects being thrown*, but it is pretty cool. welcome! enjoy your stay!:D
Nothing674 Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I like you already lilac girl. Ryoko is my fav character too, and I am also crazy about Tenchi. You can just ignore ambasuki (throws tomatoe which smacks ambasuki in the face). There, all better....
lilac girl Posted October 17, 2001 Author Posted October 17, 2001 lol cool, can i add u to my buddy list:D Nothing674
Little Gohan Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 hey lg tenchi's cool, one of the best but not the best. welcome and have fun
mornigndew Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 I only read the comic. I didn't see see the TV series yet. Yes, I like Ryoko. I also like Sasumi (spelling) The one I have as my avatar.
lilac girl Posted October 18, 2001 Author Posted October 18, 2001 ya sasumi is cool she gets along with bunny cat (thats wut i call it:p ) alot think its her best friend. OOOOOh! is bunny cat a girl or a boy:blush: bye
Nothing674 Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 Why of course you can add me to your buddy list lilac girl. I would be honored.
Guest Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Hello and Welcome to Otaku. Enjoy the boards! Also.... Tenchi isnt the best but its pretty good....
lilac girl Posted October 23, 2001 Author Posted October 23, 2001 thanx:D but i think tenchi is the best:D
Shy Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 Lilac, you don't need to respond to everyone who posts on your topic. Its kinda spamming... Of course I am sure someone could accuse this post to be spam as well.:worried:
lilac girl Posted October 23, 2001 Author Posted October 23, 2001 oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
DeathKnight Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lilac girl [/i] [B]oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/B][/QUOTE] Shes mad!!!! hit the deck!!!! *Takes a running leap thru the window and falls 4 stories to the ground below The Otaku building* *Foots steps can be heard coming up the stairs* *Ken stumbles in* :drunk: I'm ok.... i'm ok... i'm... *he faints and falls out the window again*
lilac girl Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 thanx deathknight:laugh: ur lucky i wasn't realy mad shy, no one likes it when i am mad :devil: belive me:naughty:
Nothing674 Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE]Lilac, you don't need to respond to everyone who posts on your topic. Its kinda spamming... Of course I am sure someone could accuse this post to be spam as well.[/QUOTE] Don't be so uptight Shyguy. I wouldn't consider it spamming, I mean how many posts does the Tenchi forum get anyway? Not many. And it's not like your losing any sleep over it anyway...
Shy Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 I am a little uptight about it. But this topic should have been in introductions in the first place. I am sorry.
SSJMihoshi Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 hey peeps. what's the topic? I remember when I got my friend interested in Tenchi. her little brother was a big fan then and she thought it was stupid. but then I said, "Oh, you're so like Ryoko!" I made her watch an episode to convince her. also, she liked the idea of a demon-lady space pirate. but there wasn't much of Ryoko on that episode at all, so we watched it the next day-same thing. I think she finally watched it enough times waiting to see Ryoko that she got really into it. lol. she loves the Tenchi series now. she is always dissing Ayeka too, saying Ryoko is way better.
Guest Samus Iran Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Hi Lilac. Im new also. I also agree that TENCHI IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER MADE!!!!! plus shyguy you need to relax. You spam constantly on the intros so what are you talking about. This is more about tenchi than intros anyways. Right Lilac?:demon:
lilac girl Posted November 22, 2001 Author Posted November 22, 2001 ya man yaz said it:laugh: (man its good to be back) later ppl
Gohan15 Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 Hey lilac girl welcome to the boards. ________________________________ Tenchi is the best. I read the comic, watch all the anime, and i have seen both Tenchi movies. [QUOTE]Tenchi you don't want that monster woman Ryoko[/QUOTE] -Ayeka
Guest Akito Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Just what we need, another druggy! J/k, welcome, they are makin a new Tenchi series I hear, dun know the name, but I dun care, as long as it rocks!
Mishi Posted December 22, 2001 Posted December 22, 2001 Hi lilac, just wondering ... which is your fave between the two [Tenchi or DBZ]?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now