DeViLOF23 Posted September 19, 2003 Posted September 19, 2003 [B]well, this one took a little more time than it looks. It was simple, but alot of thought was put into this, and it was not easy. ^_^;; anywaze, please c/cs. thank you~[/B] [IMG]http://ourworld.cs.com/DeViLOF23/daisukecopy.gif[/IMG]
klinanime1 Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 Whoa, that's a sweet WP. ^^ I like the contrasting black and red chara with the paler bg.
erinzyger Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 [color=green][b]Wow! I love this wallpaper Devil! I like the pic of Daisuke you used and the contrasting blue ((as klin said)) is a good idea. C-ya on the other side! -Erin "Tonight we fell in love...A love with many problems lieing ahead...One truely difficult to steal." -Daisuke Niwa[/color][/b]
Syn Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 Would look nicer if it was saved at a higher quality. Not too bad though. Daisuke looks pretty cool aswell.
Chichiri's Girl Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 Awsome! The background behinde Daisuke is really beautifull. I was meaning to sart that series too...The colors really look good all together. I wish I could make a wallpaper...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now