Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[url]http://apoco.250free.com/Startuhr2.png[/url]

Oki heres my 4th WP ever.
The minors i see: in scanlines; his foot aint scanlined, and the color of the scanlines switches weird.
the char: Some parts shine through the char and some parts have wpe's (white pixel edges ^_^)

bweh....
C&C please
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Like I said on AIM, thats really cool. I really like the colours and everything. Everything works well with everything, its very nice. I hope you work on the pink one or your Kitty Dinner.

-Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]wow thatsreally good. Ilike the red in it a lot. Then the guy standing there adds toit. Its perfect as far as I can see.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...