OtakuBoards

Rokou, King of the Pirates

Zen

Hilind was awake and was listining to what was going about around him. From his guess hya and sen had thought he was asleep but he wasn't. He herd the sound of a metal pipe hitting some one and machine guns being used. "Might as well go investage what's going on" hilind thought sitting up. He grabed his whip and sword and walked to a window. He opened it and started leaning out of it. He used his whip to wrap around a pole and pulled him self out. He started swinging and jumped on to the roof and un raveled the whip. "Nya's probaply talking to some one and knowing sen some thing's going to blow up. I might as well check to see if they're are any other dangers" hilind thought as he jumped to another roof.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rouko was sound alseep. Resting peacefully unbtil he was so rudely awaken. A steel pole crashed threw the door and into the room as did its owner. Rouko rolled his heas over slightly too see who it was. He rolled his eyes and rolled out of bed and onto the floor. The bounty hunter was surpised and confused. Rouko slipped on his boots as if he was waking up in the morning. He then picked up his saber and his swurving knife. He let his arms hang down.

"Rouko, your head is worth alot of money...." the bounty hunter said.

"Yeah, like a peace of aren't, huh?" Rouko said sarcasticly. The bounty hunter grinned and took a swing at Rouko. Rouko side stepped as the bounty hunter followed his own swong. Rouko kicked him in the back and he turned around and took another swing, Rouko dodged it by doing a qiuck break dance spin on his back and took an offensive stance again. The bonty hunter took a lung at him and Rouko side stepped again and came up, putting his swurved knife to the boutny hunters throat.

"It seems you've been beaten...." Rouko said to him, he looked down as sweat trickled down his fore head.

[i]

"Not quite." Said a voice from behind Rouko what followed was the sound of a gun loading.

Rouko turned around to see who it was, and when he took his eyes off the bounty hunter he then struck him in his stomache and knocked him to the ground. All he heard before he fainted was the two talking.

"What took you so long you idiot? He almost killed me." He said with frustration.

"Would have been an improvement." said the figure with a laugh.

"Shut up Jackel. Now lets do what we were payed to do." He said right before he completely fanted.

[/i]

Hilind had reached the docks and started watching sen walk around with some ale and a barrol as he headed into a ship. "I was right. He going to blow it up" hilind thought as he stood up. "Might as well tell rouko that there'll probaply be trouble" hilind thought as he started running and jumped on to another roof. He started back fo the inn. Once he got to the roof he herd people talking inside there room.
"I wonder what's going on" hilind asked him self as he lowered him self down after wraping his whip around the pole and came down. He opened the window and came in as his whip unraveled. He saw that two people who came into the room had weapons. "Hey, wasn't any one going to tell me we were going guests to night" hilind said smilling. He picked up nya's boomerange with his whip and tossed it to her. "So shall we get started then" hilind said drawing his sword.

Sen whistled as he got on Felicia's ship, he put down the flasks and pull the cork out of the barrel, and smelled the contents

" Ah, nothing like the smell of gunpowder in the early morning" Sen said as he walked around pouring the powder in a line leading to the main mast, he then lead trails that lead to various parts of the ship, when the barrel was empty he went into the supply room of the other ship to find 6 other barrel's p gunpowder " This will be a good show" He knocked the barrels over having the contents failing in a large pile on the floor he then picked some up and made a line to connect with the others out side, He then grabs the flasks and pores them every were, saving one flask for himself, he walks off whistling again back to Rokou's ship, as he goes down the plank that connects Felicia's boat with the dock, he then casually throws the lit light over his shoulder it lands right in a puddle of ale, a large fire starts as it spread to one of the gunpowder lines

" Rule one of the sea, Miss Bounty Hunter when yah make a deal with a Pirate don?t expect him to keep his end of the deal" Sen said calmly as he got on board Rokou's ship and took a swig from the flask as the Fire hits the supply room

Nearing the hotel, other bounty hunters were already there. Sudenlly loud explosins were heard. Then a bright ornge tinit came over everything. Felicia turned around and, saw that their was a huge fire by the docks. Counting down the sails of the ship, Felicia reconized the dock. It was hurt ship going down in flames right now! Felicia then started runing down to the docks, as fast as she could. Watching the smoke trails as she did. This only making her run faster. Once their, looking around the ship was already sinking. Looking around she didn't see Sen anywhere. The water having an orange tinit to it, shown parts of the ship that had still been burning when they sunk. Swinging the ogre from her shoulder, and wounding it. Scanning the area she looked for Sen. Felicia then headed down to the dock where Rokou's ship was. Hopeing to get there before he could loosen any sails from their hold.

[I]Holy![/I]

Olaf awoke immediatly at the sound of an explosion outside. He ran to the window to see what it was. there was what looked like the sinking remains of a flaming boat.

[I]What the...[/I]

Olaf picked up his weapons and his hat and ran out the door. Halfway down the hall he heard voices from Rouko's room.

[I]Bounty hunters? Hmm... It sounds like Nya and Hillind are in there as well. I'm sure they can take care of it, but just in case...[/I]

Olaf runs to the room gun and blade at the ready.

Hearing the explosion Karasu quickly took his pole and hit Rokou on the back which knocked him onto the ground. Before Rokou could get up Karasu Knocked him out by hitting him in the back of his neck. Karasu put on his hood to hid his identity and started to run for the window. The man with the whip tried to swat him with it but missed by inches. Karasu jumped out the window and said, "I will see all of you too soon."

[i]Dangit! These pirates have a Dragon type guy on their side. I heard rumours about Rokou but I didn't know he had dragon blood in him. Next time I will be more careful[/i]

Karasu started bolting toward the docks when he saw a woman...

[i]

Right after Karasu made his quick escape Jackel was deciding on what to do with Rokou for he was no. 2 on the list. He then reaised his two machine guns and aimed them at his head. "You are no. 2." He said and right before he pulled the triggers most of the crew appeared in the room.

"So shall we get started then" hilind said drawing his sword.

"Damnit." He thought. "Going to be held back from my assignment.

Just then two more crew members rushed in.

"You aren't going anywhere!" Said one.

"Zats vight vu tryd to kill vor camptain!" Said the girl.

"Hahahahahahahaha. I'm a bounty hunter you fools! You didn't think I wasn't prepared for this?" He then threw something on the ground and it blew up causing the whole room to smoke up.

"Stop him!" Said hilind.

"Ver iz he?" Said the girl.

"Damnit!"

When the dust settled he was gone.
[/i]

Felicia Stood next to her sinking boat and moved to find Sen as she did a wizing sound was heard, a sharp pain perched her cheeck as a long cut appered, also a lock of her hair fell the ground and the Disc Blade hit the dock with a dull wham and was sunk halfway into the wooden docks, Sen then walked down the plank of Rokou's ship whistling as he turned and faced Felicia, they stood a few feet apart

" So, what do think of the fireworks, eh?" Sen said with a cocky grin as Felicia got an angrey look on her face

" YOU BURNED UP MY SHIP!! EVEN AFTER I LET YOU GO AND THIS IS WHAT I GET"

" Feh" Sen said clamly as he roffed his multi color hair and rolled his eyes " I forgot to tell you, i could never keep a prosime, did the same thing to the nomad sailor's that took me in burn there whole fleet and robed them blind when they were out haveing fun,"

" You burn there fleet even and took there goods even after they took you in!?"

" Yah, that sure was fun", Sen said with a sadistic voice as he un locked another Disc Blade with his gloved hand, as Felicia readied her weapon

Hilind wound his whip up and put it on his belt. He walked over to where rouko was. "So are we going to wake him" hilind asked. Nya just shruged her shoulders. Hilind started smilling as he opened his mouth. "Hey rouko. We're sinking and the ships on fire" hilind yelled into rouko's ear. "Abandon ship. Every body off" rouko said wakig up. He looked around and then at hilind. "Don't ever do that again hilind" rouko said with a angry look on his face. "I couldn't help it. We needed to get you awake" hilind said starting to laugh.
"So why did you need to wake me for" rouko asked as he stood up. "We got some bounty hunters after us in this town and some thing blew up" hilind said. "What else is new. So what blew up" hilind asked. "A bounty hunters ship. Sen blew it up with gun bowder and ale so bounty hunters are comeing to look at the sinking ship and to look around for the ones who did it" hilind said. "Knowing sen he's goten into a fight with the owner. Let's wake up the others and find him" rouko said.

Felicia started to charge. Swiftly, she attack Sen with the slicing part of the blade. But Sen dodged back wards, and threw the discs. When retreating backwards to attack, she had no time to dodge the blade. Yet she tried the best she could. The Discs Blade went off slightly, even so it inserted it's self into her side. And gilded out into the air some where. Looking down she noticed some one's shadow casting in the light. She looked towards where it had been coming to. There was some one with pole like weapon. [i]If he gets too close[/i] she thought: [i] I'll kill him...[/i] Turning her view back to Sen, he had another Discs Blade ready to throw.

"I really thought a bounty hunter of your status could do better..." said Sen, grinning.

"Heh, you don't need to concern your self." Felicia replied, "We're just getting started!"

With that word Felicia came charged at Sen. This time hopeing to hit him with the ridged side of the blade.

Karasu watched the battle and saw the woman stare at him. [i]Hmmm... If I have an alliance with one, I will not have problems with Rokou if we both attack him.[/i]

Karasu was now spinning his staff over his head. He was spinning it so fast and so hard it was now extending. Once it got to the length of the area between them and used the momentum to hit Felicia in the back and the he took the short end of the staff and jumped high into the air...

[i]

A figure walked down the town in a hurry.

"Damn it damn it damn it damn it." It screamed. " I missed my mark I never miss my mark. I Jackel promise to kill you Rokou in a painful and sudden death. Damn it."

As he was walking fast down the street he heard a battle near the docks. "Screw it. I have time for fun." He thought. "Damn it!"

"Hey mister got the time?" Asked a tall man whom was blocking the way.

"get out of my way insect!" Jackel said in anger.

"Wow check out the balls on this guy fellows!" Said the tall man to a group of males whom where circuling Jackel.

"piss off!" Jackel said losing his patience.

"Calm down friend we just want the fair." The tall man said.

"Fair? What fair? Oh you mean this fair!" Jackel said taking out his machine gun and shoots one of the men from behind him. "Or do you mean this fair?" He asked as he took out his other machine gun and fired at all the men killing them all with a smile on his face. After he killed them all he put the guns away and continued to walk fast away muttering the words Damn it repeatly. [/i]

Olaf had gotten out of Rouko's room right after the one bounty hunter used the smoke to run. Olaf found his way to the door, and opened it.

[I]Hmm... What's that?[/I]

Olaf heard sounds of a battle going on he then heard machine gun bullets being fired.

[I]There's three of them but only one of Sen. I've gotta get the others.[/I]

Olaf ran back up to the room and saw that Hillind and Nya had gotten Rouko awake.

"It looks like the three bounty hunters here are all after Sen, or so it seems. He's good, but not good enough to take on three bounty hunters of that calibur at one time. He probably needs help," Olaf said quickly.

Without anyone else saying anything Olaf ran out of the building and towards where he heard that fighting.

" Oooh man, now why yah go in do that" Sen said , he was actully said that his fight was cut short " Were haveing fun" And with that he clicked the disc blade back on his belt, he then jumped over Karasu and grabed the other to disc's

" What are saying you wont fight me?"

" Yah thats right, got a problem with that?"

" Yah i do! i came all this way to get Rokou, but your show messed me up!" Karasu yelled as a tall figure walked up

" Thats right, if i cant get Rokou then i get a crew member insted" Jackel yelled as he and Karasu got ready, and Felicia was getting up,

" Well sorry guys, but i gottta fly HAHA" Sen yelled as he threw his right arm up and hit a botton with one of his fingers, Nothing happen " OH CRAP!!!!!!!" Sen yelled as they began to charge at him, Jackel staying behide to give fireing aid " Why does it have to jam now!" Sen said as ran down the dock, and messed with his glove, though he was running out of dock,

" WE GOT HIM NOW" Karasu said as he volted using his pole and slamed his foot into Sen's back and makeing him hit his head as he slid to the end of the Dock, Jackel then let off a hail of gun fire that hit the part dock that Sen was on, as it broke Sen fell into the cold water as Karasu yelled as Jackel

" IDIOT! THERES NO BOUNTYS IF HE DIES!"

"Well, i guess I'm late for the party...." Rouko said to the bickering Bounty Hunters. They turned around and were wide eyed.

"He's worht alot more DEAD! Kill him!" Karasu said to Jackel who turned and pulled the trigger. The barrels began to move slowly and then fast. Then nothing happened but a loud CLICK.

"Ah hell! I'm out of ammo!" Jackel yelled to himself. As he looked up at the smirking Rouko.

"Well, lets make this interesting then...." rouko said to the Bounty hunters as he drew his saber and knife. "Lets do this!"

(sorry for the short post. I need to get reaquinted. )

Hilind walked to the remains of the peer where sen had been. "Might as well try fishing him out" hilind thought casting his whip like a fishing line. A couple of seconds later some thing started pulling on it. "It seems like some thing grabed on" hilind thought as he started pulling and sen came out of the water. "Let me guess you can't swim" hilind said smilling. Sen didn't say any thing and walked over to felica's ship to warm up from it's flames. "That's pathetic. A pirate who can't swim" hilind thought as he walked over to rouko, nya and olaf to join the fight. He drew his sword and got him self ready for the fight.

Sen walked over and put his mouth to Hilind's ear " HEY MAN I LIKE TO SEE YOU SWIM WHEN YOU GET KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!!" Sen yelled as Hilind graded his ear in pain, Sen then un locked 3 of his Disc Blades with his gloved hand" You hit me with that damn whip of yours thats what woke me up" Sen said as he shuck his head sending water every were,most of it hitting Hilind. He then ruffed his hair and it fell back the way it had always been

" Children please," Rokou said as the 3 bounty hunters ready them selfs

" Thiz shouldz bez essz, only threez of themz ands fivez ofz usz"

" Alright then, i'll take the girl bounty hunter me and her havnt finshed our fight yet" Sen said he got an idea he spoke to Rokou " Hey, boss man how many more barrels of Gunpowder we got left?"

" Why do you need to know now!?"

" I has me a plan for later"

"I don't think you should be allowed with gun powder, Sen." said, Felicia interrupting, "You might kill your self. Then I wouldn't get my revenge for what you did to my ship!"

"I wouldn't be that stupid." he replied, "You should have never trusting me in the first place."

This enraged Felicia, she then came charging at Sen with her ogre. But Sen dodged down and back. At this time Felicia went down and to the side, cutting Sen slightly in the arm. She retreated back, so for another attack. [i] Darn [/i]: she muttered under her breath:[i] I had been hoping to get your hand off...[/i] Upon hearing this, Sen released three Disc Blades. Then threw them. Swiftly Felicia dodged the first two. But the third had gone completely out of sight. There was no buzzing noise, no nothing.

"Losing your touch?"

Sen grinned slyly, "Of course not, although you might want to turn around."

Slowly turning around the blade was coming at her head. To late to dodge, Felicia struck the top blade of the ogre up. Blocking, the blade grinded into the blade. Putting her power into it she flung the blade with the ogre, turning back and facing Sen. Sen started laughing as he stared at her weapon. Looking at the blade of the ogre, it had been cracking. A small chip of it had fell to the ground. Being angrier then before she swiped at Sen with the other blade.

[I]I hope they didn't see my face...[/i]

Karasu put the pole which is about fifty feet long now and started swinging it in the air like before. Nya looked over at him and said, [I dont know the accent so I will use english] "I think he's trying to get away!" She then started throwing daggers and Karasu. He bolted his eyes and her and she hesitated her throwing for a second.

Karasu jumped into the air still spinning his pole that was still extending about a 2 feet per second. He was spinning it so fast that the wind from it almost knocked Rokou's crew down, but Rokou was still standing. Karasu yelled "Shesshou Bouseki Bouenkyou Sutaffu!"

The staff's power pushed back Karasu with lightning speed and sent a sonic boom blast towards Nya. She jumped to the side but got hit in the legs.

OOC: Hey what's going on here? Any one wanna keep this RP up? I don't know about you but I do!

[i]
IC:
Jackel stood there looking at the five people ready to attack himself and the other two bounty hunters. He pushed the trigger on his guns and nothing happened.

"Hey you guys wouldn't happen to a round of 33mm bullets on you?" Jackel asked the band.

"ZARE ZOU CRAZY ZOU TRIED ZO KILLZ ZE CAPTAINZ!" Spat Nya.

"Hahahahaha, yes I am." Laughed Jackel. "Even more crazy than him." He said pointing to Sen. "He may enjoy blowing ships up and causing panic, I however enjoy killing and causing MAYHAM!" Jackel said with a twisted laugh. Without the band knowing he loaded his machine guns with his last round of bullets.

(Better make it count!) He thought.
[/i]