OtakuBoards

Oo Don't ask..

KittyLynn

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Your prolly thinking, "What the..." I was inspired by Boo so I started fiddling with my PSP7 and looking at all the effects and whatnot and playing with it. I did this one effect and laughed, I thought I would post it, because it is weird looking.

-Kitty[/COLOR][/SIZE]

No offence Kitty but, I dont like it. I think that it is a little too bland and plain. You should have added some more texture or even blurred the pic a little besides in the middle. And I dont like how the middle is blue and then the rest is like pink and orange and red. It doesnt fit. So, I think you could have done much better with that.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]As much as I'd like to say I put hard work into this, I can't. And thank you for your honesty ^^. As I said in my previous post, I used a few effects and found the end result rather amusing ^^;;

-Kitten

I have just gotten my PSP7 and I'm still getting used to the effects and filters and whatnot. This was just a little practice.[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=blue][I]WTF?!! Wow *coughs- what self expression*. No really though could you please tell me where to get psp7. I need to learn how to do this stuff! But yeah, going back to what Meteora said, it's just something about light effects and stuff that I too think are cool!!![/I][/COLOR]