OtakuBoards

Y*mk

Whiteblaze

[SIZE=1]I wrote this in the morning over the weekend and where I live it was raining all of Saturday and Sunday! To me, that's a very nice thing.
I haven't a title for it yet, but if someone thinks of a good one, then I'll surely use it.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][I][COLOR=royalblue]It was raining as I was walking down the street to get to you, I getting wet and no umbrella,

But that?s okay, it doesn?t bother me.

I wish you could feel this way too and there were things I wanted for you, things I wanted you to see.

The sun won?t come out for a while, but when it does it will surely shine for you.

Why do wonderful things in life have to end? All we hold dear. Those small, fragile things, seeming so little yet so significant.
I really don?t know . . . I really can?t say.

And what if the rain never stopped?
What would happen then?

These roses here are for you, of course; they grew to be so beautiful a hue, and now they?ll wilt and wither away . . .
Even though your playful company will cheer them.

And as I start on my way now, the rain still going,

I wonder, what would happen . . . if it never stopped.
[/COLOR][/I][/SIZE]

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]I'd like you to tell what you think is happening and what the situation is and what you think of the poem itself. ^^[/SIZE] [/COLOR]

I really like it,how you described rain,and the person's thought on how they would like to show a person a certain thing,and some things could be really nice.What I think is the thought or what's going on is,how a person gives a thought on why really great things have to end so quickly or something that brings joy to them,also what another person want's another to feel or see.Overall I thought it was really great,and the whole idea was put together really well,I really like it,and I hope to see more soon!!

I like the poem Yami*Maho Keno, it's beautiful. The message is a beautiful one and gets across the feeling. Although I can't determine the situation going on. Having the rain and the sun seems to relate to it very well though. And can be related to for almost every one, how wonderful things in life end so soon. And wishing it could last forever and never stop. I'll take a guess though as to the situation. Maybe...the two are being torn apart for some reason, or one of them is dying. Anyways great job. ^_^

The person speaking is probably a woman,and she is speaking to her best friends or a man she loves dearly,or the other way around.Also why is the person saying/thinking that maybe it's her/his,last day of something special,or like Ruby said someone maybe dying or is torn apart and wish for her/his closed love one could see their thoughts or what they're seeing before they go away,or it's like a calm lovely thought they wish for another to see.I think that's what kind of going on.Overall I think the poem is really lovely and very nice!!

Actually, to me that kinda reminded me of Spike and Julia's situation in Cowboy Bebop(The Real Folk Blues part 2). It's a sad situation in my mind. Two people being torn apart, then rejoicing only to have your loved one die again. Or maybe a seperation from your parents, Having to venture out on your own finally and finding out that life is harder then you think, but there will always be something there to cheer you up. But it might not be enough...

[SIZE=1][COLOR=green]I will completely explain, but first I want to see if anyone can tell what's happening. Ruby, a single part of your answer was almost correct and Milly, something you said was correct, but not all of it. Maybe I should give a clue/hint?

Well, in this case, if it helps, pay attention to the 5th, 6th, and third to last lines in order to try and see who is being spoken to.

Are you able to guess now or should I give a better hint?

Oh, CB Shin, that's a very nice interpretation!, but that's not quite it.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I think I got it!!Did they lose a child that was at a earlier age,seeing that it say's something so fragile,and little.And how the roses relate to their loss of their child.And the child might have been something that was a such a great thing that it had to end so soon,I think that's kind of it,but we all gave a guess about death,so maybe she/he was watching their child.I hope I got it!!Overall I think that's what's happening ^^.

It's a very good poem. Sounds like some girl leaving some dude, though, he was cool once before. I like it. As for a title... uhh... meh... [b]Essence of Purity[/b]. Maybe [b]Hinder of Ardor[/b] which is a bunch of confusing words that mean the stopping of love :)

But anyways...

[b]My Rating:[/b] 9/10 SMASHING, Love!

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Well, I think you all made pretty good guesses, but you're not quite on it.
Milly, you are the closest with your guess.

Okay, the person speaking is a lady and the one being spoken to is a child who is no longer alive. I don't think I need to mention the setting. This should be a dead give away.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I think the lady is going to the child's grave,and as she is walking she is walking through the rain,and the roses she may have placed are beautiful,but later wilt and die,and she wanted her child to see what she was seeing and what she thought of what had happened to her.I think that's about it,maybe there's more ^^,also my second latest post can go along with this ^^.