OtakuBoards

Digimon: The New Emperor.

Ben

Sam stood after a bit and looked around, Turuiemon followed.

"Hmm" Sam hums , "I smell salt..."

"What?" Turuiemon sniffed the air "I do detexct somethign unusual"

"Salt... like in salt water... as in Ocean... Which direction is the wind coming from? I cant really tell."

Turuiemon lifted her right ear into the air a little, "East..."

"Alright lets head in that direction and see what we can find." Sam points and begins to walk in that direction with Turuiemon following.

"Hey sam?"

"Yes?"

"I was wondering about the guy you lived with... Who is he if he is not your father?"

"He's a foster parent..."

"Foster?"

"Um yeah... Long story short though my parents died a long while ago and I had no other reletives so they put me in a Foster Home. And the guy's name is Jim. He is one who takes care of me... Actually all he does is drink beer and watch TV."

"Beer?"

"Um yeah its an Alcoholic drink and it pollutes the human's mind... Its illegal for a child or anyone under the age of 21 to drink it but many do anyways. I myself hate it and anything drug related."

"Illegal? Drug?"

"Illegal... meaning its not allowed and you get in trouble if you are caught. Drugs are well... simply put things that you can get addicted to and then cant really stop useing it. Drugs are illegal as well... unless they are perscription drugs given to you by a doctor for a sickness or something... or if its over the counter. The bad drugs are like Pot and other things like that... Alcohol is also a drug but nost argue that its not..."

"You are very knowledgeable about your world... I myself am knowlegeable about the digital world... Is there anything about this world that you would like to know?"

"Not right now Turuiemon but if i got a question i will... And im not that smart actually. In all reality im dubbed the stupidest person in school... And i ignore that but still... the point still stands. Oh i do have a question now..."

"Um..." Turuiemon seemed a little surprised at Sams sudden change of attitude, "Ok what is it?"

"What on earth is the blinking light on my D3?"

"Oh! Um... That would be the location of another Digidestined liek yourself... See its moving so they are going somewhere... They see our signal too unless there are interfearances in the signals."

"Thanks Turuiemon"

The rest of the walk was spent in complete silence with only the sound of the jungle to comfort them. Apparently the jungle ended at a large cliff the had almost walked off of. Down at the base of the cliff was a large long sandy beach. The salt water of the ocean slapped up against the rocks and brushed up onto the sandy beach always moving sand around.

The sun was reflecting off the water and it looked just like home to Sam... Her old home. She remembered it well because it was the house she lived with her parents in. It was placed on the beach and Sam always listened to it at night. The sound of the waves calmly breaking the silence and brushing against the beach always put her to sleep after bringing inner peace and calmness.

Her old house had two floors and the upstairs bedroom was her room and a family room. The stairs she loved and would always remember. They were old looking spiral stairs and she loved up and down then. This was when she was very young. She remembered her skillless drawings on the fridge and her faild sand castle outside that she tried to rebuild every day.

Sam took in a deep breath and sighed. The smell of this ocean was different... but similar enough to bring on memorys of past times. Those, to Sam, were the good ol days which no longer existed except for in long past memorys. Sam glanced at Turuiemon who seemed ultimately calm. She smiled and turned to her partner.

"How do you suggest we get down there... This cliff is over 150 feet tall."

"Oh Sam thats easy... I can jump..."

"And what about me? I dont exactly sprout wings and fly you know."

Turuiemon grinned and almost let out a laugh but did not want to disturbe the peavefull sounds around them. Tururie grabbed Sam and leapt off the cliff. She landed on a rock that was about 50 feet down and bound to another lower than that. Soon she was at the bottom. Her feet sank into the soft warm sand.

"There"

"My lord... A little warning next time please..."

"Sure..."

[SIZE=1][i]Quick tip about Digimon RPGs in genera[/i]: It's usually much easier to play, whenever possible, a caracter that has already known his digimon for a while, as it makes interaction much more plausible and gives possibility for flashbacks and memories, but then again, that's just my opinion.[/SIZE]

"Thank you a lot!" William waved as the rookie digimon flied back into the forest.

"Take care!" It said back.

William turned back to have a look at the landscape before them. It vaguely resembled his bed: lots of greeny stuff piled into soft hills. Here and there, tree copses toped the hills and flowers were everywhere. Far away, a cliff carved the horizon deeply into the sky. A group of digimon ressembling pink sheeps toped with missile launchers was grazing some distance away.

"So, this is what the Digiworld looks like when you're the right side up." The chosen commented.

"Yep, at least this part of Server." Tempomon confirmed.

"Perdon me?"

"Server is the largest continent of the Digiworld, Folder and Desktop are much smaller. File Island is also a very nice place."

"Okaaaay. I suppose we will visit those in time." A beeping from his D3 prevented William to ponder more about the size of the Digital World. He looked at the screen, which showed two blinking dots: a yellow was approaching quickly an orange one in the middle.

"Tempomon, is that..?" He started.

"It's another D3! And he should be right next to..."

Tempomon looked around, not seing anything until a large brown eagle with horns suddenly landed in front of them. William attempted to back a little, but triped over his own foot and crashed down.

"us." Tempomon achieved his sentence. A red-headed girl about William's age stared down at him.

"Who are you?" she asked.

"What a coincidence... I was about to ask you the same." William replied unhelpfully.

Kelly: Oh, Hi I'm Kelly and this is Aquilamon. Aquilamon can you believe it finally we have found another human.

Aquilamon nodded at the boy and his partner digimon, as Kelly jumped off Aquilamon she looked at her D3 which had a few seconds ago showed her 3 signal but know showed her one.

Aquilamon: Kelly there must still be another signal from the looks of it not to far just past this forest on a beach.

Sam had regained her dizzy mind and looked down at the sand... It indeed was different than back in her old house but this is the digital world after all. She looked at the water now which was rougher than back home but that did not make any difference to Sam. A beach was a beach to her. The only thing that looked wierd was the lack of driftwood. There were beaches on earth that didint have driftwood but it was strange to stare at one.

Sam looked around once more and then watched the water for a minute or two. She watched the waves carefully and confussed Turuiemon with this behavior.Sam looked around and noticed the high water mark.

"The tide is coming in and this is the high water mark from last time... its always different so we should find higher ground before we end up knee deep in water..."

"Alright Sam... Oh look at your d3... There are more blinking dots... You think we should go towards them?" Turuiemon points north.

"Sure...id hate to know im the only human here... heh it would be nice to see another civilized person again." Sam smiled and then looked at her partner, "Uh... is that normal?" Sam points ad Turuiemon

"Oh this form? Yes and no... i go to this form but i do devolve back to Lopmon.. I just havent done that yet because i didnt use much energy and i can still contain this form... soon though, like when im hungry, ill go back to Lopmon."

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color=ff9900]Ooooh...kay. Far be it from me to let an RPG fade without having the last post.[/color]

[i]Aidan, Tally, and Amica have been fleeing some kind of boar-type digimon, which I'm sure there is a name of, but I certainly don't know it.[/i]

Several seconds later, the mismatched trio came to a halt.

"What was that?" Aidan panted.

"That was a digimon," Tally said. "He didn't," she added, "like us."

The boy looked to Amicamon for further enlightenment. "I don't know what he's called," she said. (Haha, like author, like character) "But I guess we were on his turf. It's a territory thing."

"Well, territory should only be a problem if we were animals like [i]him[/i]--" Aidan began to say....then decided it wasn't worth the arguement. "Oh, well. So...what do we do now?"

Amica shrugged. "I dunno. We haven't really [i]done[/i] anything. Just wandered around, mostly. Ooh! Wanna see our treefort?"

Aidan arched an eyebrow. "Tree fort?"

Amica grinned. "Yeah. Well, I'm really good at climbing trees," she began.

The boy grinned at the monkey-like creature. "Heh, I can see why."

"And since we really didn't have a place to stay or anything, we were looking for one. We found this [i]great[/i] old tree, and built a tree fort! That's mostly what we've been doing. Working on it, and stuff. It's really cool, plus we don't have to worry about anyone like that pig bothering us, since we're up off the ground. Come on, we'll show you."

Aidan glanced at the quieter of the two partners. "Is it okay if I come along?" he asked.

Tally started. "What?"

"Aidan's coming to look at our fort," Amica informed her friend.

The girl's eyes widened.

"If that's not okay--" Aidan began.

"It's fine," Amica said firmly, with a look at Tally. "It's okay."

Tally nodded. "Oh kay."

And Amica led the way across the hill toward the forest.[/size]

Sam glanced around and began to job towards a huge rock formation... Only to find out its almost impossible to run in sand with army boots on... She came to a slow walk and soom she and Turuiemon made their way to the rock formation which was a lot larger than what sam first thought. About 75 feet larger as a matter of fact. Sam looked up it and began to climb silently... She didnt even pay attention to Turuiemon who just bound up the formation like a human walks a sidewalk.

Sam made it to the top after a bit to see Turuiemon reclining against a rock as if it were a lazyboy. Sam rolled her eyes and Turuiemon leapt up off the ground... Sam pointed off in the distance at some figures moving...almost to small to even be seen from that distance.

"What do you think that is?"

"I dont know... digimon perhaps... or maybe its that little blinking dot on you digivice.... Sit here? Or get closer to see?"

"Your gonna have to get to know me Turuiemon... i can tell ya that right now... I dont like staying in one place for to long... Anyways lets keep going... i wonder why that beach was surrounded by high cliffs... i mean sure its probably natural but its just strange... I mean a sharp jaged reef off in the water... and three high cliffs in the other directions... just kinda strange in my book."

"Sam... you will find a lot of things about the digital world that are strange..." Turuiemon laughed...

------------------------------
ooc: Umm It kinda kills an RPG if the starter/ owner doesnt post ~_~; BEN!!!!! Send us some crazed monster or something im bored

>.< Sorry! I've been having a bit of adisagreement with Takuya that has spanned several days...er...weeks. :p But hopefulle that has now been taken care of. Also, my computer is having extreme difficulty handling OB for some reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam climbed down the rock formation and began walking towards the hazy figures in the distance. As she grew closer, she noticed a large black mound rising out of the ground right behind them. Puzzled, she walked forward. There were several of what appeared to be flat, spiked rocks. Sam took a step towards them.

"Sam, stop!" commanded Turuiemon.

"What?" asked Sam.

"Look up there, near the top of the rock."

Sam took a few steps back to see what Turuiemon was talking about. Something flat and round was emerging from the top of the rock. It stopped about half a foot out of the rock. Then it swiveled, and Sam started. The thing had [I]eyes.[/I]

Then, from the ground beneath it came legs, and arms. It's limbs groaned as it rose from the earth, sand falling from its body. Then suddenly, the smaller mounds sprang to life. Crabmon leapt from their concealment beneath the sand. Only their faces weren't right. Instead of pointy teeth and grins, there was a mask of black shadow. On the shadow was a frown of blackest despair.

"Magic Claw!" said one as it leapt at Sam.

"Gauntlet Claw!" shouted Turuiemon as he blocked the attack and sent the Rookie flying. More of the Crabmon emerged from the ground, obviously too many to handle. The large rock-thing was moving towards them as well.

"We can take them." said Sam.

"Oh...yeah." grunted Turuiemon kickign away a Crabmon. Another pair leapt onto his back. "No problem."

Sam looked down at her digivice. "Maybe someone will come to help us."

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Kamuramon and Angel stepped into a booming town. It was filled with many different kinds of digimon. There were Burgermon, Tentomon, Palmon, Garudamon, Cyberdramon, Penguimon, and many others.

The two searched around the area for an information area. They asked digimon where to go to find prophecies. The digimon pointed to the edge of the forest.

Angel and Karumamon walked towards the edge of the forest, outside of the town. They found a large house with a curtain in the front. They neared the area and found a small, old man sitting and sipping tea with an old digimon. The old man kept sipping his tea and called out Karumamon and Angel's name.[/i]

"Welcome, Angel and Karumamon. I was hoping to see you two."
"You know us?"
"Oh yes. I know all about you."
"Who are you?"
"Do not worry Karumamon, Gennai is a wise, old man."
"Gennai? The Gennai?"
"That's correct Angel. Seems you've heard of me."
"Plenty."
"These are my digimon friends, Babamon and Jijimon. They are both Ancient Digimon."
"Pleased to meet you, Ancients."
"Oh, please. Call me Babamon and call him Old."
"Old? Call me Jijimon. You're the old one."
"Her? Hah! You are!"
"Uhm. Tell me. Where does BlackWarGreymon live?"
"Gennai, maybe this is a matter we should take inside."
"That would be wise."

[i]Babamon, Jijimon, Gennai, Karumamon, and Angel went into the house. There they sat at a table and Gennai looked to Angel.[/i]

"BlackWarGreymon left this world. But, a part of him is here. He is known as BlackAgumon, ClearAgumon, ToyAgumon, SnowAgumon, and Agumon. They are the parts of this powerful digimon that were created to have his power. Each will give a part of a clue. You must put it together. Also, [i]your[/i] D-Power is able to record messages. Record what they say. SnowAgumon lives in an igloo beneath the Dark Mountain where BlackAgumon lives. Before you get to the Dark Mountain, you must pass the Hills where Agumon lives. Then he will lead you to a ship that will take you to the Toy Ship. When you meet with ToyAgumon, he will lead you to the Crystaled waters. You will meet ClearAgumon. ClearAgumon will take you to the Dark Mountain. That's where the whole story comes into place."
"So, let me get this straight. To get to BlackAgumon, who is supposedly the true BlackWarGreymon, I've got to go through the other four?"
"Yes. Good luck."
"Alright, then. I'm gone. Let's go, Karumamon. Thanks."
"Be safe."
"No prob."

[i]Angel and Karumamon got up and left the house. Angel spoke into the D-Power the words Agumon. It showed a picture and then a dot. It lived Northeast of where they were. They had to get through the forest.[/size][/color][/i]

"I'm William, and this is Tempomon."

"Hey." The digimon waved cheerily.

"I didn't know there were other chosen children." The girl said.

"Well, did you expect to save an entire dimension by yourself?" William smirked. Actually, he had though about it that way. The girl grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry, too much Fantasy movies." Her digimon chuckled.

"We should get you at Wizardmon's place sometime. Or Hardware Castle." He noted.

"Oh... That would really be cool!"

William stared at them, then shook his head and coughed.

"Sorry to interrupt this touristic planning." They looked at him as if he had tentacles for ears, and he had to restrain himself to avoid laughing out loud. "But shouldn't we ty to look out for..."

"Yeah, for what?" The girl noticed.

"Evil... things?" William suggested.

Heh, just shootin' out digimon left and right. ^_^

"Speaking of evil," came a voice from above William and Kelly. "Let's see what you think of this!"

With that there was a loud roar and the earth several feet away from them exploded. Dirt, grass, and rocks were sent flying; as were the digidestined and their digimon.

Kelly shook her head and sat up. William sat up and rubbed his eyes. They both squinted to see what had caused the explosion. It was some kind of black rock. Only it had...arms? and legs?

The Dark Leviathen shuddered to its feet, and its eyes lit up a sinister red. It took a step forward; the digidestined cringed.

"Blast Rings!" shouted Aquilamon. The circles of energy did close to nothing when they smashed into the surface of the Leviathan. The Leviathan raised its right hand. TSEW! An inky black shadow emerged and flew straight at Aquilamon. The shadow surrounded him, blotting out all light.

Kelly's digivice flashed, and a light could be seen inside the shadow. It flashed again, and the light inside grew stronger. It flashed a third time. Streaks of pure white light pierced the shadow and sent in screaming into the sky.

The Dark Leviathan, having about as much emotion as the rock it was made of. (That is to say, none) Brought its hands into the air, and then dropped them sharply downwards. Up from the ground came a Tuskmon, and two Kunemon. Each wore identical masks of darkness.

"What happened to their faces?" asked William, quickly getting to his feet.

"I don't know." said Kelly. "But I think this has something to do with those dark things you were talking about!"

"Indeed it does." said the same quiet voice from above them.

Then the voice's owner floated into view. He was standing on what appeared to be a disk of dark energy, which swirled endlessly beneath him. He wore a simple gray shirt and black pants. A Tag and Crest encircled his neck and a digivice was clipped to his pocket.

"Who are you?" demanded William.

"'Ben', 'Digimon Emperor', 'Worse than Ken', I've been called them all." replied the boy. "But I think Master would be nice, too."

"You're the new Digimon Emperor?" asked Kelly. "You don't look all that impressive to me."

Ben leaned over, his hands held behind his back. "And you don't look all that intlligent. But we all must learn to deal with our faults." he smirked. "Enjoy your time with my slaves." Then he floated higher until they could not longer see him.

Then Ben's digimon attacked.

I hope that will keep you guys busy for a while; I don't know when the next time I get on will be. :p

ooc: *coughcough* you have insulted my digimon ben... Turuiemon is female *coughcough* not male *cough*
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Um by the distance on the stupid thing i doubt anyone will be here in time to do anything of any good.. perhaps pick up the pieces but aside from that nothing else..." Turuiemon slashed a sum of four crabmon away.

"Negative!!! I dont know what im sapposed to de... i got a huge rock thing to my front a huge rock formation i couldent reclimbe to my back... an ocean to my left and a horde of crabmon taking up the rest of the space... Its not like we can sprout wings and fly outta here!" Sam yelled back

"Apparently not.. i agree but come on! Think of something!"

"I was never that good of thinking about anything!" Sam is suddenly attacked again by a crabmon. "Turuiemon!"

Turuiemon leapt in the way and punched ito ut of the way with a lightning kung fu kind of attack.... Both un aware of the crabmon now behind them as well...lurking in the sand....

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1]OOC: Wherr, sorry guys. Been... ignorant, I guess ^_^; But I'm back now.

BTW, Aidan was perfect, Sara ^_^[/SIZE]
--------------------------------------------------------
Aidan tried to take in everything around him as Tally and Amicamon led him to their fort in the trees.

The view across the hills was amazing. The tall trees swayed gently in the breeze, their leaves rustling together like the rush of the waves on the beach.

In the distance he could see gigantic mountains stretching up to the sky and piercing the white fluffy clouds that floated overhead. It was like being in a dream. Albeit one with gigantic boar digimon crashing around.

He watched the other creatures running and jumping between the trees, worried that they might see and try to attack them.

"Are all digimon as wild as that boar thing?" he asked, moving next to Tally.

Amica gave a playfully indignant grunt and shot him a pretend glare.

"Oh! I mean-"

"She knows what you mean." Tally smiled nevously. "And they aren't all like that."

Amica nodded. "Most won't go near you unless they have something against you. And there aren't many of those." she added with a wink.

"Right." Aidan sighed, smiling. He could hardly believe he'd travelled to another world. That is, unless he was dreaming. His pace slowed slightly as he tried to figure out if this was all some kind fo coma-indiced hallucination caused by the meteor hitting him on the head or something.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out the strange metal thing. The small display on the front was displaying what looked like a compass. A red arrow pointed forwards.

Looking up, he noticed he was some way behind the other two. Shoving it back into his pocket, he ran back next to them.

"We're nearly there." Amicamon chirruped, pointing ahead.

Through the trees ahead, Aidan could see another tree, this much larger than those around them. The trunk was several times as thick, growing high above the line of the others.

"Wow..."

"You've not even been in it yet! Come on."[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]Angel looked to her digivice and saw that there were other dots on her digivice. She knew it was the other digidestined. Then a black dot appeared and she knew it must've been the Digimon Emperor. She shook her head and kept walking through the forest. As soon as they were in the middle of the forest, several digimon popped out. A Mushroomon, Yanmamon, Woodmon, Flymon, and all other forest and insect digimon.

Karumamon looked to them and then the two were circled in. Then through the circle came a Mega level digimon named HerculesKabuterimon. Karumamon stood in front of Angel as he stepped forward.[/i]

"We do not mean any harm. Please excuse the digimon. My name is..."
"HerculesKabuterimon. I know...we know."
"Ah. I see. You must be a digidestined. Angel and Karumamon."
"How'd you know?"
"Karumamon is a rare digimon. They only find the best. You defeated many digimon."
"Yeah."
"Follow me."

[i]Karumamon and Angel followed the large insect digimon. They were lead to a large tree house. They entered and were greeted by Floramon. HerculesKabuterimon sat them down.

Angel did not like the fact that they were stopped in the middle of the forest.[/size][/color][/i]

[i][size=1]Note: Ben confirmed to me that the Leviathan don't hinder digivolution.[/size][/i]

Aquilamon slammed into the large dinosaur-type as it charged on them. The Kunemon, quickly realising them wouldn't make much of a difference in that fight, turned at William and Tempomon.

William frowned. "This isn't good..."

"ELECTRIC THREAD!" the rookies shouted. Tempomon jumped in his partner's arms, and they... vanished. The Kunemon stopped their attack, unexpecting this. Kelly, who'd been cringing in advance, stared at where they'd been, when they suddenly reappered, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Vibrato Pulse!" Tempomon called on as Kevin ran out of the battle. The attack sent a Kunemon flying back into a patch of overly large daisies.

The other Kunemon dived and attacked from the cover of a rock.

"Poison Winder!"

The large caterpillar digimon sprayed a coud of greenish gas over William's partner, who yelled, covering his eyes.

"Argh! I cant't see!" He coughed, crouching on the ground, trying to protect himself from incoming attacks as he crawled away from the cloud.

"Electric thread!" Kunemon sent a renewed attack, making the dog digimon howl in pain at it strucked.

"TEMPOMON!" Kevin immediately launched himself at his digimon, only to be shoved back by the girl.

"NO! Let go!" He yelled at her.

"I'M sorry, William, but you can't him now. At least, certainly not by making yourself electrocuted." She said sadly.

Suddenly a blinding light came from the Digivice dangling from his waist, which shot at his partner, repelling the attack.

It encased him, forming some sort of shield as his appearance was modified.

Digivolution sequence

"Tempomon... Digivolve to... Proctimon!"

Tempomon disappears in a clock-like grey rift, which then explodes to reveal his champion form.

The two rookie digimon (But could they really be called digimon?) shot they electric threads at him again, but this time, Proctimon was ready and in one powerful wing move he was airborne and looking down at his apparently undeterred opponents.

"Automnal Time!" He called on, sharply moving his wings as the clock-hand shaped feathers lighted with purple light and dispersed themselves in the wind, exploding on contact around and on the two Kunemon, who sudddenly blackened before somehow "melting" into the ground, leaving two normal-looking fainted rookies.

"That was... Creepy." Kely commented, before turning back at the battle between Tuskmon and her partner.

[SIZE=1][B]Rei: Just don'tforget we still have to deal with the Leviathan after that, and I'm not sure whether or not we are supposed to be able to defeat it.[/B][/SIZE]

O.O.C. Alone, the Leviathans aren't much to worry about. They just provide dark energy for the Dark Shadows that possess the digimon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Slamming Tusk." Tuskmon's shadow moaned.

Aquilamon, hopped out of the way of the charge and took to the air. Tuskmon turned, looking for his failed target. Looking up, he was met by several Blast Rings. Tuskmon took several steps back to maintain his balance.

"Grand Horn!" Aquilamon dove at Tuskmon and knocked him over. The Dark Shadow inside of him shrieked and disappeared. Tuskmon remained on the ground, his shallow breathing indicating that he was unconscious.

Proctimon and William had been watching the fight with a mix of worry and fascination. A large shadow suddenly loomed over them. Suddenly, Proctimon shoved William aside and then leapt out of the way himself. The Dark Leviathan's stone fist struck where the two had been standing just moments before, creating a large cloud of sand.

The Dark Leviathan reached out with one hand to grab Proctimon, but was far too slow.

"Automnal Time!" cried Proctimon, unleashing his attack on the hulking mass of stone. The attack merely chipped away at the beast's surface.

"Blast Rings!"

Aquilamon's attack had little more effect than Proctimon's had. The Dark Leviathan slowly marched toward the two digimon, its feet leaving large impression upon the ground.

"So, what are we supposed to do now?" asked Kelly. "I don't think we can beat this thing."

"We don't have to beat just yet," said WIlliam. "I'm pretty sure we could just outrun it."

"And just leave it here?"

"What else can we do?" asked William.

"Something like this!" came a voice from behind them. "Pit Bomb!"

A small winged bomb suddenly struck the Dark Leviathan, causing it to fall backwards and causing a significant fracture in the Dark Leviathan's body. Piximon flew into view, and stopped when he reached the two humans.

"I've come to help you two Digidestined." declared the pink puff of a digimon.

"Good, because they're going to need it."

Suddenly, a small blue digimon dropped from the sky. He lacked the mask of shadow that Ben's other slaves possessed, but there was no doubt that he was evil. His eyes were of the deepest black, and dark energy crackled around him.

"Bhaumon." spat Piximon. "One of Ben's flunky's."

"His partner, actually." said Bhaumon. "Severe Fist!"

Opalescent hues of blue sudddenly swirled around his fist, and he forced it forward, launching the attack right at the two Digidestined.

With surprising speed, Piximon let fly another Pit Bomb, which easily nullified the Rookie's attack. Aquilamon and Proctimon both attacked, and Bhaumon just barely managed to avoid the two. Bhaumon's eyes narrowed.

"Perhaps you underestimate me..."

Turuiemon leapt up and landed on a rock not even landing long enough to look around before leaping in another direction. She glanced at the large rock thing and at Sam who was unsure of what to do. Turuiemon lunged at the rockthing.... flying over the crabmon. She landed next to it and glanced around. She leapt backwards out of harms way and looked around...

"I am unsure of... AH!"

Turuiemon jumped over and grabbed sam. She went back to where she stood before. They were standing next to a slight upwards cliff and Turuiemon lifted sam and tossed her up onto the higher level.

Suddenly the large group of crabmon tackled and piled on top of Turuiemon slashing and attacking when they got the change. Turuiemon finnally got strength enough to slash them all away but she fell to her knees.

Sam reached down with one hand, "Here!"

Turuiemon Retracted the blades and grabbed on as sam strained to pull her partner to safty.. but once the partner was up... she was Lopmon again.

"Thanks...." Lopmon panted

"We aint outta the clere yet but no problem..."

[size=1][color=ff66cc][i]When HerculesKabuterimon sat them down, he paced around the room. Something wasn't right.[/i]

"What's with the pacing, HerculesKabuterimon?" [i]Angel had asked.[/i]
"I am worried that I may not be able to protect this forest. Cherrymon, JewelBeemon, and Rosemon help me, but I do not know if this will do." [i]he had replied.[/i]
"Do you wish for us to fight for you?" [i]Karumamon had asked.[/i]
"I honestly do not know." [i]HerculesKabuterimon replied.[/i]

[i]He stopped pacing and sat down. Angel and Karumamon looked to him. They waited for him to speak, but suddenly they heard large thumping from outside. Karumamon and Angel looked to the door. She sniffed the air and growled. Her eyes turned a pitch black. It only meant that trouble was near.[/i]

"Two Mega level digimon. Callismon and GrandKuwagamon. They are here to destroy the forest." [i]Karumamon confirmed.[/i]

[i]Angel clenched her fists and walked to the door. HerculesKabuterimon followed. She opened it and looked outside.[/i]

"HEY! Hold it right there!" [i]Angel yelled to the digimon below.[/i]
"Huh? Who's that Callismon?" [i]GrandKuwagamon had questioned.[/i]
"A human with a digimon partner. They're here to stop us from obeying the Digimon Emperor and Bhaumon. We must destroy them." [i]Callismon had told GrandKuwagamon.[/i][/size][/color]