OtakuBoards

goku vegeta next epsd

Guest pointer

Uhhh, right. I kno stuff!!!

Anywho, they do fight. *rolls eyes*. If u keep watching, Vegeta will go Majin and fight Goku with \out his "conscience". They fight with Goku ssj2, and vegeta ssj2 from the power given by buu. It is an even fight until vegeta tricks goku to thinking the fight is over and kicks his @ss. Yup, it is an awsome fight. probably one of the best mini ones. Can't wait till i c it...

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Uhhh, right. I kno stuff!!!

Anywho, they do fight. *rolls eyes*. If u keep watching, Vegeta will go Majin and fight Goku with \out his "conscience". They fight with Goku ssj2, and vegeta ssj2 from the power given by buu. It is an even fight until vegeta tricks goku to thinking the fight is over and kicks his @ss. Yup, it is an awsome fight. probably one of the best mini ones. Can't wait till i c it... [/B][/QUOTE]

Babi-di gave Vegita power not Buu. And why are you saying it's a great mini fight even though you haven't seen it. In my opinion it isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Guest Majin Gohan
I admit it was good but the show didn't really focus on the fight much. Mostly on other things that were happening like Buu being released. I was just expecting more fighting but instead I got a bunch of "Oh no it's Majin Buu!". All together I'd say it was 20 minutes of fighting out of 4 episodes that they were fighting

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]I admit it was good but the show didn't really focus on the fight much. Mostly on other things that were happening like Buu being released. I was just expecting more fighting but instead I got a bunch of "Oh no it's Majin Buu!". All together I'd say it was 20 minutes of fighting out of 4 episodes that they were fighting [/B][/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the whole deal that goes on about the fight. I just watched the fight clip. thats it

People listen....You dont have to wait for it to come on TV. Get off your lazy fat *** n go to DBZ sites and download episodes from DB,DBZ,or DBGT!!!!!!! Always guessing whats gonna happen. I have seen everything. Every single episode.......From all 3 series

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Uhhh, right. I kno stuff!!!

Anywho, they do fight. *rolls eyes*. If u keep watching, Vegeta will go Majin and fight Goku with \out his "conscience". They fight with Goku ssj2, and vegeta ssj2 from the power given by buu. It is an even fight until vegeta tricks goku to thinking the fight is over and kicks his @ss. Yup, it is an awsome fight. probably one of the best mini ones. Can't wait till i c it... [/B][/QUOTE]

pointer is saying d next epsd, that would mean in the WMT:smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]People listen....You dont have to wait for it to come on TV. Get off your lazy fat *** n go to DBZ sites and download episodes from DB,DBZ,or DBGT!!!!!!! Always guessing whats gonna happen. I have seen everything. Every single episode.......From all 3 series [/B][/QUOTE]

So, if I ask u a ? u could answer it

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i just like the fight b/c vegeta is finally vindicated. i mean, it must've done wonders for his ego.

....even though the expression on goku's face when he fell for the last time really made me cringe... [/B][/QUOTE]

of course it helped vegeta's ego. he dosen't need it though. its big ebough as it is. he is still the man though