Jump to content
OtakuBoards

goku vegeta next epsd


Recommended Posts

Guest pointer
Posted
I think that was the best fight of dbz
Posted
That Fight Doesn't Get To Happen Because Babidi's Henchman invade The Tenchi Boudaki & Stop It.
Posted
Uhhh, right. I kno stuff!!!

Anywho, they do fight. *rolls eyes*. If u keep watching, Vegeta will go Majin and fight Goku with \out his "conscience". They fight with Goku ssj2, and vegeta ssj2 from the power given by buu. It is an even fight until vegeta tricks goku to thinking the fight is over and kicks his @ss. Yup, it is an awsome fight. probably one of the best mini ones. Can't wait till i c it...
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Uhhh, right. I kno stuff!!!

Anywho, they do fight. *rolls eyes*. If u keep watching, Vegeta will go Majin and fight Goku with \out his "conscience". They fight with Goku ssj2, and vegeta ssj2 from the power given by buu. It is an even fight until vegeta tricks goku to thinking the fight is over and kicks his @ss. Yup, it is an awsome fight. probably one of the best mini ones. Can't wait till i c it... [/B][/QUOTE]

Babi-di gave Vegita power not Buu. And why are you saying it's a great mini fight even though you haven't seen it. In my opinion it isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I admit it was good but the show didn't really focus on the fight much. Mostly on other things that were happening like Buu being released. I was just expecting more fighting but instead I got a bunch of "Oh no it's Majin Buu!". All together I'd say it was 20 minutes of fighting out of 4 episodes that they were fighting
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i]
[B]I admit it was good but the show didn't really focus on the fight much. Mostly on other things that were happening like Buu being released. I was just expecting more fighting but instead I got a bunch of "Oh no it's Majin Buu!". All together I'd say it was 20 minutes of fighting out of 4 episodes that they were fighting [/B][/QUOTE]

I haven't seen the whole deal that goes on about the fight. I just watched the fight clip. thats it
Posted
People listen....You dont have to wait for it to come on TV. Get off your lazy fat *** n go to DBZ sites and download episodes from DB,DBZ,or DBGT!!!!!!! Always guessing whats gonna happen. I have seen everything. Every single episode.......From all 3 series
Posted
i just like the fight b/c vegeta is finally vindicated. i mean, it must've done wonders for his ego.

....even though the expression on goku's face when he fell for the last time really made me cringe...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Uhhh, right. I kno stuff!!!

Anywho, they do fight. *rolls eyes*. If u keep watching, Vegeta will go Majin and fight Goku with \out his "conscience". They fight with Goku ssj2, and vegeta ssj2 from the power given by buu. It is an even fight until vegeta tricks goku to thinking the fight is over and kicks his @ss. Yup, it is an awsome fight. probably one of the best mini ones. Can't wait till i c it... [/B][/QUOTE]

pointer is saying d next epsd, that would mean in the WMT:smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]People listen....You dont have to wait for it to come on TV. Get off your lazy fat *** n go to DBZ sites and download episodes from DB,DBZ,or DBGT!!!!!!! Always guessing whats gonna happen. I have seen everything. Every single episode.......From all 3 series [/B][/QUOTE]

So, if I ask u a ? u could answer it
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiden [/i]
[B]

So, if I ask u a ? u could answer it [/B][/QUOTE]
dont give him any reason to feed his ego. he knows stuff, but he is wrong from time to time
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i just like the fight b/c vegeta is finally vindicated. i mean, it must've done wonders for his ego.

....even though the expression on goku's face when he fell for the last time really made me cringe... [/B][/QUOTE]

of course it helped vegeta's ego. he dosen't need it though. its big ebough as it is. he is still the man though
Guest Pikeon
Posted
Is it just me? or does Kaiousin have a relationship with android 17 or Supopobichi?
Guest Pikeon
Posted
I would quote but im jes gonna say ditto

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...