Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Characters on FF9?

Zidane - Dbzman

Steiner - Steiner (Couldnt think of a name)

Vivi - Vivi (Couldnt think of a name)

Garnet - Ryoko

Freya - Leona

Quina - (About to get, gonna call him Fatty)

Amarant - (Haven't got to yet)

Eiko - (Haven't got to yet, but I'm gonna call her Sakura)

[COLOR=blue]What did you call yours???[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]i left them the same... thou i shoulda called quina "apaininthebutt"[/font][/color][/size]
Posted
I also kept them the same, but in a second file, I made it so that Zidane was (can't remember, I think Nman), Steiner was Rusty:D, Vivi was Silcne.... That's as far as I got...
Posted
I kept them all the sam except the main character I changed the name to Matthew^^
Posted
[COLOR=blue]i kept them all the same except quina i named her "Usless"[/COLOR]
Posted
Well, I kept them the same in FF9...
But in FF7, i called Aeris; "That Hore" (no room for 'That WhorĂȘ')

Ha ha ha! All the fun that can be had calling her That Hore...

"We gotta save That Hore!"

etc etc... :D
Posted
u can do the same thing in ff8, when u get shiva, u can name her something that makes Ifrit say something like "They have KFC?" or "they have my dick?" ect, I did. I named some of my characters in 9. i kept Quina and freya the same. The rest r:

Zidane-Geno(He's my friends boyfriend)
Garnet/dagger-Monique(She's my friend and that's her nick name)
vivi-mijo
Eiko-idono
Steiner-Michael
Armarant-eh

:confused: don't know what I was on. I also changed the name in ff7. u can do that with Cait Sith so it can be "My *** is the traitor?" ect oh god, me and my brother and friends were on something.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...