OtakuBoards

Assassan's Banner Version 1.0

Assassin

[color=green]I like, very nice backround effects. I also think the way you cut out the front image, if you did that is, is very clean.

The only thing that actually bothers me is the clash of the red and blue. If just doesn't seem to fit together. Otherwise, it's a lovely banner.^^ 8.5/10.[/color]

[size=1][color="666666"]
Thank you Mei, I suppose you mean the guy's jacket and hair. I know it does not look that great but I wanted to use that guy in the sig pretty much no matter what. And yes I cut out the guy. he had a orgional white background but many small places he had white and I had to zoom to cut them places out. Thank you for rating it and anyone else?
[/size][/color]

Wow, I hate the character picture more (c'mon, that's just not "cool" ;)), but the background is much better. Your previous ones were too sharp - or something O_o. Besides that, this banner is visually more pleasing than your previous ones simply because of the background improvement.

Love all the BG designs, though. :)

[size=1][color="666666"]
Thank you AzureWolf you encouraged me and all. I agree with the character picture which I call "stock" I used Gaussian Blur at 1.5 when I copied the layer and made it hard light. So it looks sorta weird, Hey but I like it. Thank you for the compliment thought AzuraWolf.
[/size][/color]