OtakuBoards

Perfect Blue

Sephiroth

anyone seen this anime movie? its definately my favourite of all time, I love it even more than akira, amazing animation, cool songs, even the dub is pretty well done, and this anime just messes with your mind BIG TIME, I guarantee you won't understand it fully in the end....

that part was beautiful and how they showed it in the preview!:love:

my fav part is...well my fav part[i]s[/i] are when she's arguing with the idol Mima better known as Rumi<---probably spelled wrong----> and i like when CHAM is singing Ai no Tenshi!

*was it always Rumi or did she treally start losing it?!*

and also when she's chasing the idol Mima down!:D

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i]
[B]I SAW THAT MOVIE AND I WHENTH TO SLEEP I HATE IT IS THE MOST STUPID MOVIE IVE SEEN IS TERRIBLE IT SUCK BIG TIME
SORRY SEPH BUT YOU GOT TERRIBLE TASTE FOR ANIME
BETTER THAT AKIRA PLEASE...:therock: :therock: :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

well, we all have different tastes in anime, do we not? if you don´t like it thats fine with me, its your opinion, but I am sure that many people who have seen it, including shinji would agree that it is good....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

well, we all have different tastes in anime, do we not? if you don´t like it thats fine with me, its your opinion, but I am sure that many people who have seen it, including shinji would agree that it is good.... [/B][/QUOTE]

well i kind of respect you but know kiss my :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]I love PB so whatcha gon do about that huh?
Oh,quiet you deranged gerbil:butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: [/B][/QUOTE]

umm, deranged gerbil said he liked it, it is tetsuo who said it is rubbish....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by merci grimm [/i]
[B]oh, wow. i loved that movie. but the creepy michael jackson guy really freaked my out.
after we watched it, my friends and i all ran around school humming that weird little song. it wa wonderfullness.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

micheal jackson guy? are you talking about Mr. Mamonia....

heh, I was singing that CHAM song myself the first time I heard it....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue] Well since I've never seen it tell me about it..I wanna know if it's good enough to watch.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

it is hailed as one of the best anime movies as all time, so yes, it is good enough to watch, I love it....

• 2 weeks later...
Wow! Seph and I agree on sumthin'! I luv Perfect Blue! *starts twirling around the room singing Ai no Tenshi and twists her ankle* Ow... Hurts... N e ways that song alone made me wanna see it. When I told my best friend (who was grossed out by the nudity in Ninja Scroll) about it having more nudity than Ninja Scroll, she was all like :eek: . She, another girl, and I have been thinking of forming a singing trio and when the topic of a name came up, I suggested the name Cham. I have this awful feeling that that's what we'll be called. It should all be fine if I don't quit to become an actress, I'll be fine (I'm the one who looks a lot like Mima) When I went to buy PB, the dudes at Suncoast let me buy it even after looking @ me and the rating sticky (the age was pretty high). Hehe... My line now is "Exscuse me, who are you?" ^________________^'