Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
anyone seen this anime movie? its definately my favourite of all time, I love it even more than akira, amazing animation, cool songs, even the dub is pretty well done, and this anime just messes with your mind BIG TIME, I guarantee you won't understand it fully in the end....
Posted
messes with your mind, does that mean...Scary?
if it does, please do not show it to me...
other than scariness, sounds cool...
Posted
what was your favourite part in it? I loved the *SPOILERS* part where the photographer got stabbed repeatedly with a screwdriver, the way it was set out and everything was classic....
Posted
that part was beautiful and how they showed it in the preview!:love:

my fav part is...well my fav part[i]s[/i] are when she's arguing with the idol Mima better known as Rumi<---probably spelled wrong----> and i like when CHAM is singing Ai no Tenshi!

*was it always Rumi or did she treally start losing it?!*

and also when she's chasing the idol Mima down!:D
Posted
yeah, it was rumi all along I think, although I do think at one point she did start losing it, because when rumi was dressed as mima, mima still saw rumi as mima, does that make sense? didn't think so....
Posted
I love Hitchcock seen everyone of his films even the older silent ones.(I Guess there all old) Perfect Blue is definetly in the spirit of Hitch. This is one anime I will keep till I'm old and grey.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I SAW THAT MOVIE AND I WHENTH TO SLEEP I HATE IT IS THE MOST STUPID MOVIE IVE SEEN IS TERRIBLE IT SUCK BIG TIME
SORRY SEPH BUT YOU GOT TERRIBLE TASTE FOR ANIME
BETTER THAT AKIRA PLEASE...:therock: :therock: :therock:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i]
[B]I SAW THAT MOVIE AND I WHENTH TO SLEEP I HATE IT IS THE MOST STUPID MOVIE IVE SEEN IS TERRIBLE IT SUCK BIG TIME
SORRY SEPH BUT YOU GOT TERRIBLE TASTE FOR ANIME
BETTER THAT AKIRA PLEASE...:therock: :therock: :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

well, we all have different tastes in anime, do we not? if you don´t like it thats fine with me, its your opinion, but I am sure that many people who have seen it, including shinji would agree that it is good....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

well, we all have different tastes in anime, do we not? if you don´t like it thats fine with me, its your opinion, but I am sure that many people who have seen it, including shinji would agree that it is good.... [/B][/QUOTE]



well i kind of respect you but know kiss my :butthead: :butthead: :butthead:
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
perfect blue rules! I pity the foo who don´t like it :mrt:

MIMA´S ROOM 4 EVER!!! :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]perfect blue rules! I pity the foo who don´t like it :mrt:

MIMA´S ROOM 4 EVER!!! :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]


WELL I DON'T LIKE IT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO PUNK:therock: :therock: :therock:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]I love PB so whatcha gon do about that huh?
Oh,quiet you deranged gerbil:butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: [/B][/QUOTE]

umm, deranged gerbil said he liked it, it is tetsuo who said it is rubbish....
Posted
oh, wow. i loved that movie. but the creepy michael jackson guy really freaked my out.
after we watched it, my friends and i all ran around school humming that weird little song. it wa wonderfullness.:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by merci grimm [/i]
[B]oh, wow. i loved that movie. but the creepy michael jackson guy really freaked my out.
after we watched it, my friends and i all ran around school humming that weird little song. it wa wonderfullness.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

micheal jackson guy? are you talking about Mr. Mamonia....

heh, I was singing that CHAM song myself the first time I heard it....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue] Well since I've never seen it tell me about it..I wanna know if it's good enough to watch.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

it is hailed as one of the best anime movies as all time, so yes, it is good enough to watch, I love it....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Wow! Seph and I agree on sumthin'! I luv Perfect Blue! *starts twirling around the room singing Ai no Tenshi and twists her ankle* Ow... Hurts... N e ways that song alone made me wanna see it. When I told my best friend (who was grossed out by the nudity in Ninja Scroll) about it having more nudity than Ninja Scroll, she was all like :eek: . She, another girl, and I have been thinking of forming a singing trio and when the topic of a name came up, I suggested the name Cham. I have this awful feeling that that's what we'll be called. It should all be fine if I don't quit to become an actress, I'll be fine (I'm the one who looks a lot like Mima) When I went to buy PB, the dudes at Suncoast let me buy it even after looking @ me and the rating sticky (the age was pretty high). Hehe... My line now is "Exscuse me, who are you?" ^________________^'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...