Kuja Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]since we all seem to know enuff about FF... i think ill start a questionair... lets see who can get the most right!! PM me the answers 1. Name all the American games released in order of release (oldest to newest) 2. Name all the FINAL bosses in order from newest to oldest 3. which game sports the most indepth class system? 4. Which games has the pillars of the sky? 5. Which game(s) has the 4 fiends? 6. Which game(s) has the most/least playable characters? 7. How many playable characters have been A. male, b. female, c. neither (in FF 1 and other games where you chose people count each 'type' once per game) 8. Which games dont have chocobos? 9. Who is the oldest person in any game and how old are they (aprox) 10. how many weddings happen over the course of the games (or endings)?[/size][/color][/font]
conpiracymonki Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [b]I've had a sorry go..*mutter mutter*[/b]
Nerdsy Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I have absolutley NO clue on any of them... :laugh:
Dark Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I couldn't find non of em....they r 2 difficult for me.
Guest Zeh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Very nice kuja, I actually had to think on most of them. I got stuck on 7 for a moment too. Most difficult quiz i did in a while.
Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 since I don't class myself as an ff master I see no need to take this quiz, but from what I read, I know about 6 of those questions....
conpiracymonki Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [b]I got Zero...Cool...or Goose Eggs, as Kuja called 'em :D[/b]
Cecil Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Some one deleted my post (looks at Kuja) Do I have to PM you? Anyways I think I only got 5 or 6 right.
Kuja Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hold up there are 2 other mods, 2 gods, and 2 admin... there is only a 1 in.... 1 chance i did it!!!!!!!!!!! oh dang that means i did... yea if you wanna get a score back you have to PM it to me, and i didnt let it stay here so that people wont have any clues... sorry for if you had any right people would claim they knew them... and if you had them wrong they would know to guess somethig else[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Zidargh Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Kuja, may I ask how you become a moderator? I'm not interested or anythin' ,I was just wonderin' how you become one.Thankyou.
Kuja Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]back on v2 there was this zelda forum... and i helped in it a lot... and i mean a lot... i had like 1300 posts... about and about 600 of them were in zelda lol... helping people... before the gaming forums became the spam that they are now... and maximus was gone for like 2 months so they made me a mod of game boy cause i mainly help in Ooa and Oos... and then when we came to v3 after i helped james w/ all the stuff i did at the end of v2 (long story dont ask) i became mod of a few forums here... and well that is my story... and i normally delete only spam or stuff that should go in GD... that is just dumb to go here so i delete it... thou ill send it to any forum besides GD... and yes I AM THE STRICTEST MOD... and there isnt much that will change that... cause i did a lot of moding before i came a mod by IM the mods lol... haha that and if someone 'reports this thread to mod' and i thought it was questionable before then it is gone... and um... well i got more just at 3 am im too tired to think[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 yup, and there you have the story of how kuja became a mod, now stop going off topic or I will hit both of you with a rolled up newspaper....
Cecil Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Hey Safer, that newspaper would'nt happen to be the Daily Otaku would it? That's the best paper around. Here's on idea, how bout we have like a grading system like if you get 7 or them right you're a Serious Fan and if you get like 0 right than you are *thinks for a moment*. Uh can't think of anything.
Kuja Posted October 8, 2001 Author Posted October 8, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]maybe i should delete this... i have only gotten 0 correct answers so far... lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
conpiracymonki Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]maybe i should delete this... i have only gotten 0 correct answers so far... lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [b]And that zero happens to be ...* drum roll* ME! No-one else voted,..except maybe Kuja himself,..so there ya have it,.. *bows*[/b] Whoops, where're my manners? I forgot to bow! :D
Kuja Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually cecil got a few right... no one else has yet thou...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now