OtakuBoards

Kakashki Academy (more comical than my usual.

Squall

OOC: Before I start, I would like to mention that I was very boared when creating this, so don't use the content against me.

3099 X.D.
After every thousanth human being, a child with blue blood is born. The blue blood is fabled to be the mark of unlimeted potential. These gifted children grew with amazing reflexes and awsome attributes. The goverment immediately saw them as the ultimate weapon, and therefore enforced the law that every one of these children would be trained at the Kakashki academy to learn to pilot the MPSB's, twenty foot tall robots that have the ability to fly and travel in space. Nobody questioned it being outlawed, because these childeren were not classified as human, and therefore were given no rights. The gifted children, which were classified as project Faylen, never questioned their superiors, because barely any of them knew there was a life other than the one they lived.

Everything was calm, until the Faylen project leaked into parts of China. The chineese were furios at Japan for hoarding such an army, and threatened to attack. It seems now that Japan may go to war, and allow the Faylen to shine...

Name:
Apperence:
Bio:

Mech Name:
Apperance: Please provide a picture, if you can. here are some sights for good pics:

[url]http://www.robotech.com/[/url]

therobotechpage.com

[url]http://www.nauticom.net/www/cheffox/Robotech/[/url]

Weaponry:

Okay, some chars I need filled:

Mira: James's long time friend. (TAKEN)

Mason: Leader of the Faylen project (bad guy)

Zieg: Silent and deadly. Rival to James

The rest are up to you! Here's mine:

Name: James (could you guess?)
Apperence: Dark blue hair, combed like trowa's in gundam wing, but shorter. Green eyes. Brown jacket and blue pants. black sneakers and fingerless gloves.

Bio: reckless and cocky student, James is cheerful but has a hot temper. Great in manuverability over anything else. Can't remember anything outside of the academy, but has dreams of a faraway place...

Mech Name: Cooler
Apperence:
[img]http://www.therobotechpage.com/splashpage/supervt2.jpg[/img]

Weaponry: Multiple fire beam rifle, spray missles.

Hope to see you here!

Yay! Me be firstest to join!!! ^-^
(is Mira a girl? I don't know why a guy would be named that but I'm just making sure 'cause I'm really slooow. ^-^;;)

Name: Mira
Apperence: long black hair with red highlights, grey eyes, tall, wears baggy black pants and red sleevless shirt w/ black gloves
Bio: Mira is James's best friend. She looks goth but is actually very sweet and can be ditzy sometimes. ^-^;; She is very kind, but when the going gets rough, she's strong and won't give up without a fight. She doesn't remember why she came to the academy...

Mech Name: Death Angel (or just Angel)
Apperance: red and black with gold wing thingys (couldn't find pic)
Weapons: rocket launchers, spike shooters

(just to let ya know, I'm kinda new to the mecha thing...)

Name: Matt

Apperence: tall, with whitish/grey hair cut short and pale green eyes. Wears bark blue trousers, light blue top and grey over-jecket, blue leather gloves and black boots.

Bio: like all blue bloods, Matt was taken to become a solider but he has no recollection of his family or friends outside...except in dreams which he can never explain. Quiet and rather secreative he can appear to be cold, heartless and a bit bossy...but does have a side that can be hurt if pushed to far.

Mech Name: Ryu Honiara

Apperance: (I'll post once I get the addy)

Weaponry: shot guns and lazer rifle

Ill be your rival, and Im sure that your going to recongnize my mech's appearance.

Apperence: Short black hair with streaks of red. Pale blue eyes. Wears dark blue vest, black jeans, and brown trench coat.

Bio: Silent and calm most of the time and one of the best mech pilots of the academy. He seems to have a problem with James reckless and cocky attitude.

Mech Name: Siegfried

Apperance: Go here:
[url]http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/xenosaga2/screens.html?page=3[/url]

Weapons: Machine guns on the head, a sword and a lazer beam rifle

Name: Charlotte Maxwell

Appearance: 5'2, 115lbs, slender build, slightly muscular. Mid-back length milk chocolate brown hair, royal blue eyes, light mocha skin. Wheh she isn't in her school uniform, she wears a very short black pleated skirt, a pink spagetti-strap, tank top,a shear black, long-sleeved mesh shirt, black combat boots that are loosely laced, and a pair of black fingerless leather gloves.
Weapon(s): Twin platinum 45 magnums, long barrels in thigh holsters, a short dagger and long dagger in holster on her lower back, and a whip on her belt.

Biography: Growing up in the academy from the age of 4, she never knew her parents. She was the mischievious child in school. Trained 24/7 since she got there, she was deemed the best female mech fighter. All of her friends were boys and was pretty close to Zieg. She's witty, fun, narsasistic, and sexy, when pissed off one had better run. She and Zieg fight together against James and his goody-goody friends..ewww

Mech's Name: Grim Reaper

Mecha Description: [url]http://www.genesoul.net/zoe/layoutimages/dingo-jehuty-front.gif[/url]

Weaponry: The blade on the right arm that slices threw any metal, (add ons) a massive sythe and laser cannon, that pulverizes anything in the aim.

I don't know if that picture worked...