OtakuBoards

Digimon: The Source

GuyYouMetOnline

[i]Over the years, the digital world has been threatened many times. Evil Digimon have tried to either rule it or destroy it. When they have tried, humans have been chosen to partner with Digimon and stop them. But more evil Digimon have always appeared.
Where do they come from? Some digimon are seen as threats because of mistakes they have made in their lives, and others because of things they have said or did, but not them. They are different. They always know more about the digital world then most other Digimon, and they are always more powerful then Digimon of their level normally are. Nobody knows why, and because they have all been defeated, the reason has been seen not to matter. But now, a new force has appeared in the digital world. None know what it is, for all that have seen it have been killed. Knowbody knows what it wants, how powerful it is, or even what it looks like. All that is known it that it is the most dangerous threat the digital world has ever faced.[/i]

You play one of the humans selected by the digital world to fight this new threat. Your character can already have a Digimon partner, but he or she doesn?t have to. Here?s the
sign-up, whit my character as an example:

Name: David

Description: 6 feet tall with brown hair and eyes. Average build. Almost always wears
shorts and a t-shirt.

Bio: David?s parents both lead very busy lives. As a result, they don?t have much time for him. They don?t know of his problems at school, and David suspects that they wouldn?t care if they did.

David is autistic, which makes him a constant target at school. Everyone makes fun of him. He can?t say or do anything without someone makeing a rude remark. The only way he can deal with it is by shutting out everyone esle, which has made him a loner(Something which he is frequently teased about)

David?s one true intrest is computers. He?s read every book on computers he possibly can
and has done almost everything one can do with a top-of-the-line home PC. He can hack,
he can program, he can repair, and he can do just about anything else with computers. It?s this intrest and knowledge that led him to discover a strange program on his hard drive. He
couldn?t figure out how it got there, so he loaded it and almost instantly found himself in another world. That happened a year ago. Since then, he?s studied the new world(the digital world), and has learned a lot about it and the Digimon that live there. He met his partner when he first arrived, and the two have become inseperable.

Other: As mentioned, David is autistic. This means that he can?t read emothions or postures. He takes words at their literal meaning most of the time, altough he does understand that there are times when that is not what is meant. He has no idea what people will be offended by, and constantly does or says the wrong thing.

Digimon:

Rookie: Guilmon X
Appearance(Needed for Rookie form only): Pretty much identical to Guilmon. it?s not until he reaches his Ultimate form that his appearance is noticeably different.

Champion: Growlmon X

Ultimate: WarGrowlmon X

Mega: Megidramon X

Other(These forms are not avalible at the start(neither are Mega forms, although I?ll allow Digimon to go to Ultimate at the start). they include mode-changes, biomerges(if your Digimon has an alternate Meag form) and several others. I?ll tell you if your chosen Digimon has a form that fits this catagory): Gallantmon X

There. That?s it. this RPG will be a llong one(although i?ll speed it along if it starts to die out). Also, things will start to get really strange after several pages, so make sure you can deal with being confused.

Guest Skyechild91
Yayyyy!!! More digimon!
Name- Selenay
Nickname- Katt
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Description- Dyed silver hair, sort, chest length dark blue bangs, ocean blue eyes, dark blue jeans falre silver sparkles @ bottom, black spagetti straps, dark blue jean jaket, rolled up to elbow sleeves, three inch thick heeled boots.
Personality- Fiesty, flirtatious, funny, stubborn.
Bio- Katt has always been Miss Popularity at school, but never really liked the in crowd. She hung out with whoeve she wanted to, and they were usually in the out crowd. No one protested, because everyone liked her. She kicked but of the school bullys, who were picking on some new kids. Afterwards, she was always the popular kid. SHe has a soft side that is rarley seen, and stands up for her friends. She is rarley seen alone, but is usually with one person, and her only. KAtts BFFL is the one person she is seen with outside of school. She has her eye on a loner in their school, but no one knows, not even Mia(her BFFL). She isnt a digidestined yet.
Digimon-
Rookie- Icemon
Appearance- Guilmon(I think) or little silver and blue wolf.
Champion- Freezemon
Ultimate- Silvericemon
Mega- Icemorimon
Other-
-Fusion/Silverclawmon
EDIT- Okay.
Hope this is okay.

Actually, I believe Icemon looks like a Gotsumon made of ice. I could be wrong, though.

And for those of you who are turned away by what I posted as a story introduction, I know it might seem a little cliched, but my stories and RPGs normally start that way. The novel I'm writing starts like that, too(yep, I'm writing a novel. I decided to put my overactive imagination to use. Plus, it being from the point of view of an autistic person(like me; I'm autistic.) will give people an idea of what life is like for autistics). However, all of those(and this RPg) are all unique in some way(at least to my knowladge) and are certainally far from formulaic. They, like this RPG, just need to be given some time. Not too much, though. Things will get unusual on page two or three.

Name: Slade

Description: 6 feet tall with dirty blonde hair and and green eyes. Lineman (heavy as in fat) build. Almost always wears knee-length jean shorts and a t-shirt.

Bio: Slade parents both lead very busy lives. As a result, they don?t have much time for him. His mother knows of his problems so she helps try to help him deal with it. Slade is autistic and has dyspraxia, which makes him a constant target at school. Everyone made fun of him. When he says something and someone makes a rude remark about him Slade hits him. Which has made him a "bad *****"

Slade?s two true intrests are computers and football. He?s read every book on computers he possibly can
and has done almost everything one can do with a top-of-the-line home PC. He can hack in computers with one hand if need be, he can program most computers other than outdated computers, he can repair all computers, and he can do just about anything else with computers. He watches football everyday He plays it at times but he hasn't been put in the game yet. The intrest in computers he has along with his curiosity has led him to discover a strange program on his hard drive. He
couldn?t figure out how it got there, so he loaded it and almost instantly found himself in another world. That happened a year ago. Since then, he?s studied the new world(the digital world), and has learned a lot about it and the Digimon that live there. He met his partner when he first arrived, and the two have become indivisible.

Other: As mentioned, Slade is autistic and dyspraxic. This means that he can?t read emothions or postures and he has bad gross motor skills. Slade has been known to zone from time to time. Slade has coped with dyspraxia and his autism so he can be a better person.

Digimon:

Rookie: agumon alpha
Appearance(Needed for Rookie form only): Pretty much identical to agumon. it?s not until he reaches his champion form that his appearance is noticeably different.

Champion: greymon alpha

Ultimate: metalgreymon alpha

Mega: Wargreymon alpha

mode-change: BlackWargreymon alpha

(I'm doing a dyspraxic and autisc character in one because I have both autism and dyspraxia so I can insert my own exp in this and it will help put some complexity in this...)

Guest Skyechild91
Just so you know, Katt sings uncontrolably. I 4got to add that. Youll probably b in the middle of a battle, and she will satrt singing Catch Me if You Can by Angela Via. Im listenin to it now. I can post teh lyrics, so youy know what shell be singng. ::wink::

Artist: Angela Via
Album: Pokemon The First Movie Soundtrack

Buy this CD

Angela Via---Catch Me If You Can

*giggle*

Yeah

Oh... Come on, try to catch me
Oh... Catch me if you can!
Oh... Catch me... if you can!

Look out! It's time the world was headin' for a
New thing, it's time I got ahead
Get back! Nothin's gonna stop me and I
Won't quit 'til I'm sittin' on the top

Never give up when the going gets rough
I know I'm gonna make it through
To just try will never be enough
I'll show you there's nothin' that I can't do

Oh... Catch me if you can! (Yeah)
Oh... Come on, try to catch me (Oh...)

(Come on, come on, catch me now! Catch me, Pokmon!) Oooh...
(Can you come and catch me? Can you now? You can't catch me anyhow!)

Get up! Let's see what you're made of (made of)
Bring it on! You know I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
There's no way that you can slow me down now
It's time to show you what I'm all about

I never give up when the going gets rough
I know I'm gonna make it through
To just try will never be enough
I'll show you there's nothin' that I can't do

Oh... Catch me if you can! (If you can)
Try to catch me!

Oh... Come on, try to catch me (Catch me now)
Oh... Catch me if you can! (Come on, come on, catch me now)
Oh... Come on, try to catch me (Can you catch me now?) Come on baby, catch me
Oh... Catch me... if you can! (You can't catch me anyhow)

It's so close, I can almost taste it (taste it)
There's no way I'll ever look back
It's so hard, but stoppin's not an option (oooh...)
I'm gonna keep on, (keep on) keep on (keep on) 'cuz I believe in me!

oooo...
(Come on, come on, catch me now! Catch me, Pokmon!)
(Can you come and catch me? Can you now? You can't catch me anyhow!)

(Come on, come on, catch me now! Catch me, Pokmon!) Oh... Catch me
(Can you come and catch me? Can you now? You can't catch me anyhow!) Oh...

(Come on, come on, catch me now! Catch me, Pokmon!) Oh... Catch me if you... Catch me
(Can you come and catch me? Can you now? You can't catch me anyhow!) Oh... Catch me if you...

(Come on, come on, catch me now! Catch me, Pokmon!) Oh...Catch me if you... Catch me
(Can you come and catch me? Can you now?)

Catch me, if you can!

Oh... Come on, try to catch me ooh
Oh... Catch me if you can!
Oh... Come on, try to catch me yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Oh... Catch me... if you can! uh-uh, yeah yeah

Oh... Come on, try to catch me (Catch me now) C'mon, try to catch me...
Oh... Catch me if you can! (Come on, come on, catch me now) ...if you can
Oh... Come on, try to catch me (Catch me now) Won't you catch me?
Oh... Catch me... if you can! (You can't catch me anyhow)

Oh... Come on, try to catch me (Come on, come on, catch me now, catch me, Pokmon) Show me what you're made of
Oh... Catch me if you can! (Can you come and catch me? Can you now? You can't catch me anyhow.) No, I'm not afraid
Oh... Come on, try to catch me (Come on, come on, catch me now, catch me, Pokmon) If you can
Oh... Catch me... if you can! (Can you come and catch me? Can you now? You can't catch me anyhow.) Never give up
Yeah...

Oh... Come on, try to catch me (Come on, come on, catch me now, catch me, Pokmon) oooo...
Oh... Catch me if you can! (Can you come and catch me? Can you now? You can't catch me anyhow.)
Oh... Come on, try to catch me (Come on, come on, catch me now, catch me, Pokmon)
*giggle*

Sorry, Im obsesed w/ it.

Name: Malsek

Description: Short, but well-built for his size. Always wears baggy pants with ridiculous amounts of pockets and a T-shirt with a random anime on it Edit: "He has wavy, dirty-blonde hair that comes down to his ears, although it is usually hidden by a White Adidas cap that he wears backwards, and emerald eyes hidden behind hazel contact lenses"

Bio: Malsek is what many would call a "firecracker" he is very fiery in his beliefs, and loves to be the center of attention. He is physically very strong, and mentally sharp, although emotionally he is an up-and-down kind of guy. Some days he will be happy, other days extremely sad. His parents take little notice of this, and place extreme expectations on his academics. He plays tennis, and is a casual hacker. Hangs out with whoever he really hits it off with, but only stays away from those who attack others for being "different," He is currently struggling with a broken family as his parents have begun to fight and sometimes yell at him for small things. The burdens of adolescence and school also bear down on him and his mind as he struggles through school and life. His escape has always been computers and the friends he makes on there. Has no knowledge of the digital world, only rumors that have been floating around forums. He is intrigued by this idea, but does not believe in it, so he is not a digidestined to his knowledge, and does not know his partner.

Digimon:

Rookie: Patamon

Description : pudgy little creature, only as large as a stuffed animal, with small hooves and yellow fur on his stomach, orange fur on his back. He has wings for ears, and large brown eyes) OOC: if i need to make up a digimon that is fine, I have just always had an affinity to Patamon, so I like to use him when I can /OOC

Champion: Angemon

Ultimate: Magna Angemon

Mega: Edit- "Seraphimon"

Other: Goldramon

Hopefully that will be fine. this should be fun!

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]Name:[/B] Angel

[B]Age:[/B] 15

[B]Description:[/B] see attachment.

[B]Bio:[/B] Angel wasn't much of a talker. She's just like Rika, except for the fact that Angel has more attitude and she has a lot of anger stored inside of her. Angel isn't the one to wear black, but she's the one girl you want to watch out for. She isn't one to start fights, but to end them. If you ever get into a fight with her, you better watch out because she shows no mercy. She does not judge people by the way they look or act. She thinks that they are who they are, as she is that way. She won't back down from anything or anyone. She will stand up for what's right. You say one thing about her, her friends, her digimon, or her family and you'd better start running because she will run you down and tear you apart. After meeting Angel, you'd want to stay away from Angel, unless she knew you and liked you.

Her father left them for another woman, and her mother tried to make time for her, but she never had any, for the reason that her mother was a famous actress and model. Angel was always left alone at home. She never did anything except play on her guitar, piano, watch TV, go online, draw, cook, do the things she loved.

Her dad left when she was only 5, so it has been 10 years since she's been without a father. She never really cared for a father, but she loves her mother, no matter what.

Her mother comes home late at night, but while she is gone, Angel spends her time working out. She uses her indoor gym to work out.

[B]Other:[/B] Angel isn't a snobby girl. She only has an attitude. In time, she will open up. But, you should know that she will not back down from a fight and she will probably the first to defend. Is Angel an innocent angel? Heh, no. She is a trouble making devil.

[B][U]Digimon:[/B][/U]

[B]Rookie:[/B] Ankokumon

[B]Description:[/B] Think of Strabimon and Renamon. She's got the body of Strabimon, the slim and slender body and hands. The stealthy, fast moving feet of Renamon, and a fox like face. She has a stripe under each eye. She has dark silvery blue fur with a white tipped tail. Ankokumon has gloves on her hands just like Strabimon. She has white on her stomach and her ears are tipped with white as well. She is the size of Strabimon, but has great power that she can unleash in furies.

[B]Champion:[/B] Karumamon

[B]Ultimate:[/B] ???

[B]Mega:[/B] ???

[B]Other:[/B] ???

I'll edit this.[/size][/color]