Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
cool... my birthday's in 7 days... just incase i don't see you, happy birthday!

-[I]back to posting![/I]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Happy birthday!


I hate my birthdays. But that has nothing to do with this. Oh well. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol why do you hate your b-days???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]I hate my birthdays, they make me feel so old
as of October, I'll be a senior citizen
anywayz, have a happy birthday
....while you can..... [/B][/QUOTE]

noo they'll turning bad lol *jumps out the window*
Guest Trotenks
Posted
happy birthday to you happy birthday to you your gonna get real drunk and smoke up too! lol
Posted
I am turning seventeen, I cant smoke until next year, and I won't be able to drink for four years. If I don't follow those guidelines, my parents will ground me for months!
Posted
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *hands him an old beat up box with a smelly sock in it* well its all i could get on such short notice....o well....just don't get too bad of a hangover when u can drink:D
Guest firemac
Posted
why you sayign happy b-day to him, it's not until 2 days
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]why you sayign happy b-day to him, it's not until 2 days [/B][/QUOTE]
theres lil things called EARLY happy b-days, plus everyone else said it so why can't i? i'll say happy birthday so sue me! ok ok...i'll take my pills *takes weird green pills, starts twitching and runs around in circles*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...