BondFanatic Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 My birthday is two days away! I'm gonna be 17! Me and some friends went to the POD concert a few days ago here as a pre b-day celebration, and it rocked!
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 cool... my birthday's in 7 days... just incase i don't see you, happy birthday! -[I]back to posting![/I]
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=teal] Happy b-day! A POD concert? U lucky devil![/color]
Nerdsy Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Happy birthday! I hate my birthdays. But that has nothing to do with this. Oh well.
Treble Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Happy early Birthday!Heh musta been fun going to the Concert.;)
Fish Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B]Happy birthday! I hate my birthdays. But that has nothing to do with this. Oh well. [/B][/QUOTE] lol why do you hate your b-days???
Nerdsy Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I dunno. I'm just always in a bad mood on my Birthday.
amibasuki Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I hate my birthdays, they make me feel so old as of October, I'll be a senior citizen anywayz, have a happy birthday ....while you can.....
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]I hate my birthdays, they make me feel so old as of October, I'll be a senior citizen anywayz, have a happy birthday ....while you can..... [/B][/QUOTE] noo they'll turning bad lol *jumps out the window*
Guest Trotenks Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 happy birthday to you happy birthday to you your gonna get real drunk and smoke up too! lol
BondFanatic Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 I am turning seventeen, I cant smoke until next year, and I won't be able to drink for four years. If I don't follow those guidelines, my parents will ground me for months!
Lia Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *hands him an old beat up box with a smelly sock in it* well its all i could get on such short notice....o well....just don't get too bad of a hangover when u can drink:D
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 why you sayign happy b-day to him, it's not until 2 days
Lia Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]why you sayign happy b-day to him, it's not until 2 days [/B][/QUOTE] theres lil things called EARLY happy b-days, plus everyone else said it so why can't i? i'll say happy birthday so sue me! ok ok...i'll take my pills *takes weird green pills, starts twitching and runs around in circles*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now