OtakuBoards

Zodiac Warriors

Guest Skyechild91

[color=green] A howl was heard from down the road and Rue quickly came into site.

Selenay cried, "Metta, How'd you know we had a meeting??!!!"

Matt turned to see who selenay was speaking to. He Faced a rather imposing girl who stood two full inches taller than he did.

"What's you problem?? Whay are picking fights you cannot possibly win?? Let me tell you why you can't win. Even, if by some slim chance you could take on any of them, let alone all of them, if you have a problem with them, you have a problem with me. If that's not enough trouble for you, if you have a problem with me, you have a problem with Rue." Rue gave a visciously low growl, right on cue.

"I don't even know you, why do you have a problem with me?" Matt stammered.

"Leave now and I don't." She locked him in a stare from which he eventually broke.

"Come on, let's get outta here, but this isn't over, once your freaky friend is gone, we'll see." Rue set to chasing them away down the road.

"Euri sent a message on a breeze. I almost didn't hear it. Once I got to town, it was just up to Rue to find you to find the meeting."
Metta flashed a rare smile. She was actully happy to see Selenay, it had been a long time since she's been in one place for a more than a couple of days, and Selenay would always have a place for her if she needed one.[/color]

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay rushed forward, and threw her arms around Mettas neck. "Metta!" She let go. She grinned. "Wanna stya at my place tonight? I bet you need to. Thanks, though i wanted to finish that fight." Metta said, "Yeah. Thanks." Selenay and Metta had been best friends since kindergarten, adn they ahd met Dnago a year later. Selenay kneeled and sratched Rue's head. "How bout we all got to my place. My mom suould have cookies ready by now." There was a chorus of yeah, and the group started down the street to Selenays house.

[SIZE=1][I] Dango lay on the road, and blinked. He wasn't dead at all. Infact, he hardly felt pain. He looked up. The red car was gone! They must have ran of...Dango looked over to the others, and tried to drag himslef up, but he couldn't. He couldn't move. It was like his body was frozen. Pain shot through his right leg. Had he broken his legs? He tried to get up, but it was hopeless. He couldn't move. He just couldn't. Sweat ran down his face. He saw Selenay running over. Then it came to him, he knew what had happened....he hadn't broke his leg...he just lost something inside...the car must have caused him to bang his head...but what effect did it have on him? He let go of himself, and just wanted to go tosleep...and never wake up....He closed his eyes, knowing he may never wake up...but he jsut wanted sleep. What had happened to him? Something went missing inside him...his head hurted more, and more, as he thought about it. What was it? He opened his mouth, but no words came out. Was he dead?[/SIZE][/I]

Guest Skyechild91
Selenay saw Dango lying on teh ground, unable to move or sya anything. She ran over, adn kneeled by him. Her eyes shone with worry. The otehrs paused. "YOu guys go. Well be there in a minute." Selenay propped Dango up. [I]Hey. You okay? What happened?[/I] Selenay asked in mind voice. Dango shook his head.[I]I was hit by a red car. Then i couldnt do anything at all.[/I] Selenay started when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up. It was Garm. "Garm. I need help. Dango.. he's hurt somehow, and we dont know what."

[SIZE=1][I] Dango tried to open his eyes, but he couldn't. He couldn't do anything....[B]What next Selenay? I won't be able to brethe?[/B] He said in his mind. His breath was cut shoter, and shorter.[B]I shouldn't have said that...[/B] He clenched his fist, atleast he wanted too, but he couldn't. He knew Garm was there, and he hated that. He'd porbly get aload of teaseing by Garm about him being weaker, and about the 'Car' thing.
[B]Selenay...I think I banged my head...[/B] Dango said in his mind. It was true, he did. When the car hit him, he fell head firat on the car bonet, and then on the back of his head. had he lost all his senses? Are had he done somethign that stopped some of his nevre cells? He didn't know.
[B]I...I think...[/B] Dango began in his mind, but he stopped. He jsut went blank...[/SIZE][/I]

[i]GuardianStorm just PMed me to say she's grounded, so she'll be back in a week, and has commissioned me to fill in Selenay, so in fear of going out of character, for my part, Selenay may be minimal over the next few days...[/i]

[color=green]Rue loped along playfully as Metta walked the others to Selenay's house. She had left Selenay to tend to Dango under protest, but she knew those bullies may be waiting down the road for them. "Rue!! Rue," Metta knelt down to the dog," I want you to go back to Selenay and make sure she's alright. Come get me if they need help. GO!" Rue ran off to find Selenay.
Meanwhile the group was nearing the house. Everyone stopped on the porh as Metta rang the bell. Selenay's mother answered the door and gave Metta a surprise hug. " Metta dear it's been a while," always with a motherly smile. "Come in and have some cookies, children. Where is Selenay?"

"I need you to call an ambulance, Dango has been hit by a car and Selenay and Rue are with him. It's about 7 blocks away. I just wanted everyone out of the chaos, they would only make it worse. If you don't mind, now that they are safely here, I am going to returnto them."

"Of course, dear." Metta left and Selenay's mother called the ambulance and tried to make sure everyone else was comfortable.[/color]

OOC: Metatron < ---- Confused o_O I'll try my best though :)

[i] Unknown to the others, Garm was still near Selenay and Dango, just around the corner. Garm took a glance at Dango, then at Selenay. Would he last? His breathing was slow and ragged. Maybe not. God, why, out of all of the other 11, did it have to be Dango? Grr...

"You are not here to kill, you are here to heal, to revive, to resurrect..." an old voice rang in his head, the same voice which he so adored and respected.

"....fine.... but I'm doing this completely out of respect of your teachings master..." mumbled Garm. He strode over to the two. Selenay looked up with sudden hope, found Garm instead of a the paramedics, and her eyes suddenly dimmed.

"Yeah, yeah I know I'm not popular." muttered Garm. "Move over Selenay." he said. "I've just acquired something new, and I might as well try it out."

Garm took out the bundle which he obtained in the mountain shrine. Unwrapping the cloth, a pair of claws rolled out, which glowed red, pulsing slightly. Garm put the claws on his hands, and aimed it at Dango's heart.

"Enmei..." muttered Garm.

The claws began to glow brightly, as a circle of flames began to form around each of the claws. Garm touched the tips of the claws together, and the circle widened, encircling both of his claws.

"Nare." said Garm.

The fire rippled forth from the claws, carressing Dango's motionless body. Slowly but surely, his pulse returned, and his breathing was recovering. After making sure Dango's breathing was back to normal, Garm muttered "Shuu", and the flame turned blue, then went out.

[/i]

[COLOR=darkblue]Nisha had watched the fight.And watched as Garm revived Dango.herself and Aeris watched with wonder as the claws that Garm had revealed lit up with flames and then turned blue and disappeared.

"Wow..That was cool...."Nisha said in awe.
"I'd better get home or my parents will get worried.Cya tomorrow Aeris.If ya need me send air mail!!"Nisha said before walking home.

Aeris chuckled at the joke.Because they aalways sent messages to each other through the wind or air.She waved at Nisha.

Nisha continued to walk towards her house until she arrived.She opened the door with her key.She quickly and quietly closed the door before running upstairs and into her bedroom.She locked the door and dumped her bag before flopping onto the bed.She got up and walked to the window,inviting breezes into the room to cool her down.They rushed in softly and blew around her,caressing her gently.Nisha sighed happily.It was so cool.She flicked her hand out and the wind lessened slightly.She got her bag and decided to start on some homework.[/color]

[i]confusion abounds, guys... we are all on different pages. Please read everyones' post carefully, we are losing flow. If you'l notice, Garm showed up out of nowhere, that you for the save Metetron, and there is nobady at the accident anymore because Metta took everyone to Selenay's house and then went back. I don't mean to be picky, but we have eople at three places at once...[/i]

[color=green]Metta arrived back at the scene to see Dango sitting up and Garm at his side. "How did this happen??"

"Something new" replied Garm, "and useful."

"Useful is right," coughed Dango, "how in the hell did that happen? I was gone and then I was back..."

"The ambulance is coming. SHould we be here when they get here?" Metta asked a question no one else had thought of.[/color]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Tara, getting the message from Garm about the meeting, sighed deeply.

Not a big fan of the members of the group, it seemed that Garm was the only one she could tolerate. She was the oldest of the bunch and felt like she was responsible for taking care of them.

They were supposed to meet at Selenay's house, but Tara had fallen asleep out in the sunshine in the middle of the forest, where she lived in a small wooden house. She never had many visitors, and she liked the peace and quiet.

She had a rude awakening when the rain started to pour. She got up, went into her house to dry off, and then decided to make her way towards Selenay's house. Of course she was going to be a good bit late, but she headed towards that direction anyway, turning onto Selenay's street and sighing deeply.[/color][/size]

[color=green]No one answered. "Well, if we're not, they will come to Selenay's house to see about the 'prank call' but if we're here, there's npthing wrong with you now, they'll be suspicious. I suppose we should stay and say we over reacted, and the car drove away."

Garm agreed, and they heard the ambulance approaching. Garm quickly hid has claws. The paramedics were amazed at how unscathed Dango was. They took all four of them to the hospital, where they were met by Dango's parents. Selenay's mother had called them as well.

the phone at Selenay's house rang. " Hi, mom. I'm at the hospital with Dango. They wanted to keep him overnight for observation, but he's fine. We'll all be home soon. Is everyone still there? Yes, good. Can you order pizza for us, and we'll be there soon."

Selenay turned off her cell and turned to Garm, "Are you still up for a meeting? Everyone's at my house and Mom's getting pizza. Besides, I think we should definitely discuss those claws, they're great."

And so, they all set off to Selenay's house for the meeting.[/color]

[i]edited so Dango could go to the meeting too -_~[/i]

[color=indigo]
"Garm, you jerk!" Sasha yelled, dashing into Selenay's house and whacking him with her notebook. "You just took off! I'm lucky I even found this place, you know?" Selenay and Metta each grabbed one of Sasha's arms until she calmed down. She accepted a glass of water from Selenay's mom and gulped it down. "Really, you could've at least taken the right way, instead of running halfway round the neighborhood. You're just so mean sometimes." Sasha was just about to get up and resume her rant when [b]looks[/b] from everyone in the room shut her up. She sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Anyway, what took you all so long? I was getting pretty worried." Everyone looked at eachother nervously. "Well, Dango was... hit. By a car." Selenay said softly. "WHAT! Oh gosh, is he okay. Did..." Sasha stopped when she saw Dango enter the room. "But wait a sec- he looks fine. Are you sure?" "Yes, we're sure. Um... Garm fixed him up." Metta answered. "Oh." Sasha said in a small voice. "Well then... so where's everyone else?" She recovered quickly on the oustide, but inside she was still shaken. [i]That jerk [b]helped[/b] someone? And here I was yelling about getting me lost. Dango could've... speaking of which, who runs over a kid in this old town? Something's not right here...[/i] She yawned, then turned her attention back to the group.
[/color]

Ares showed up. He had his head bowed.
Ares: Okay, people, what's up? I just got here: what's going on?
Ares saw the look on Sasha's face.
Ares: What!? I just got here. What's everyone doing? D@*%!
Sasha: You are late! We've been expecting you!
Ares: Didn't seem like it!
Ares ran his hand throgh his red hair.
Ares: Okay, maybe I'll just leave then.
Sasha ran and put her hand on the shoulder of Ares.
Ares: What?

Guest Skyechild91
Back temporarily.
Selenay said," Ares, yuo arent going anywhere. What took you?" She gpt up, and sat Sasha down. She looked over to Dango. "Dont worry. YOu dditn miss much. Just getting in a fight with Matts gang and Dango being run over," she said sarcastically. Ares looked over to Dango. "Wow, man. YOu okay?" Dango nodded. Selenay leaned her head on his shoulder.
Im gone now. NO one saw me. Molletta posted this. ^_~ And just so ya no, Selenay and Dango are not going out. They are just reall, really good friends.

[color=hotpink][size=1]OCC: I'm having a hard time following along, especially since no one has incorporated my character at all. Some help (perhaps a summary?) on what's going on would help. I'm seriously thinking this isn't the RPG I thought it would be.[/color][/size]

[i]Catching up///[/i]

[color=green]By 6:30 everyone had arrived and so had the pizza. Garm brought the meeting to order. He looked around the room at his 11 companions. [/color]

[i]This may seem spammy, but I don't know what the meeting should be about, but I thought it was necessary to put EVERYONE in the same place and time now. Just a reminder of all the characters so they can all be incorporated and not left out.
Me- Selenay/Pices/Water/Neptune
Inuyashagurl_15- Rem/Leo/Fire/Sun
Queen Asuka- Tara/Taurus/Earth/Venus
vicky- Dango/Capricorn/Earth/Saturn
kytoruler- Ares/Cancer/Water/Moon
erinzyger- Aeris/Gemini/Air/Mercury
Metatron- Hiten/Aries/Fire/mars
Stick Fairy- Sasha/Scorpio/Pluto
Molleta- Metta/Saggitarius/Fire/Jupiter
reka- Euri/Aquarius/Air/Uranus
Ohkami- Nisha/Libra/Air/Venus
Shadowkitty- Kitty/Virgo/Earth/Mercury[/i]

[SIZE=1][I]OOC: Inuyashagurl_15, two problems:

1. My name's Dango, not Dongo.
2. That is spammy.

IC:

Dango looked around, he was used to this room. He had been over at Selenay's house loads of times.
"Hey, Selenay, you got nay drinks or som'ot?" Dango said. He put his thumb up and smiled.
"Yeah, be abck in a min!" She walked out of the room, and Dango smiled again. He then looked on the calender on the wall...it was close to his the month of Capricorn, or his birthday. He is born on the very last day of Capricorn, if he was a day older, he wouldn't have Capricorn as a star sign. He felt cold when he was in Capricorn's month. He just did. It seemed confusing, and it made his life very dull sometimes. He closed his eyes, and something flashed in his mind...some one...he didn't know who. A man with long hair, like Dango's and a black cloak. Was it Dango? In the future? Or...Dango's real father he never knew? His real father died, but know one knew who. He just vanished. When Dango was 5, his mother got married again. Why was his life dull?[/SIZE][/I]

Rem turned to the door as she walked out some thing grabbed
her hand and pulled her It was not any one
she knew where ever you are taking me I do not wish to
go so.......She closed her eyes and began to mutter something
A rageing fire surounded the place the being let go and stood
in fright rem ran through the fire and sat on the ground and tried to figure out where she was.

[color=green]"It seems we've got a lot of stuff to talk about. First, not that I care, but are you alright, man?" Garm asked Dango zto start the meeting.

Dango was pulled back to the room. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine thanks to you. Can we start by talking about those glove-things?? What are those? and how did you fix me all at once like that?"

"We'll get to that later." Selenay interrupted with drinks. "I am glad to see everyone here. I want to talk about lot of stuff." She gave a sincerly happy smile to the room.

Rue's ears pricked up as he lay on the floor. He went to the window and Metta followed. She was joined by Terra. They saw an image that looked human-esque, then it disappeared. By the time everyone else noticed them at the window, it was gone. Metta and Terra were the only ones to see it.

"It was probaly just Matt or one of his gang," Dango seemed sure, but Metta insisted it wasn't. Terra agreed, although she had not been present for the altercation. "He was just so menacing...and then he just disappearred, he didn't walk away, he disappearred."[/color]

Rem began to walk in.
Out of breth she said
I finally got here I have been looking
for hours she fell to her knees
and looked around the room.
Her sleves and skirt were burned.
I heard a voice from the corner
What did you do burn your self
agean??? You need to get those attacks under control.
No FOR YOU INFORMATION I WAS 1/2 KIDNAPPED!!

Half a block away Kitty is dashing to the house. "oh no, I'm gonna be late!" She sobs, running at top speed. All of a sudden, a voice behind her says,"Going somewhere?" Kitty whrils around, just to meet a hand grasping her throat. "you're not in a hurry, are you?"
the evil voice growls.

[SIZE=1][I]OOC: Not being mean or anything...but I don't get you Inuyashagurl_15. Are you writing in first or second person?

IC: Dango looked back at Selenay.
"Sorry, I'll be back in a min, start without me if you like. Don't worry, I won't be long." He said. selenay nodded. he followed Ares and Rem out.
"You see him too huh?" Ares said.
"let's just make this quick, enough has happened today." Dango was very angry from before. Who would dare curse him to see his father? It had to be him. it couldn't be any one else.... Dango flicked his eyes, and saw Kitty. He turned his head and flicked to the left. He put his finger in his mouth and whistled. The man next to Kitty turn around.
"Who the hell are you?" Asked Dango. Ares and Rem followed him. He looked up at Selenay's house, adn saw Selenay peering out of the window. He did a thumbs up to show he was ok, and it wouldn't take a sec.
"I think Kitty's going some where. So back off mister!" Dango growled. Ares followed him.[/SIZE][/I]