Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Heh, if you don't know, Outkast is the group that did that "Sorry Ms. Jackson" song, not too long ago.

Well, now their new CD has came out, and I think their new sound is really cool.
They seem to have mixed the old funk sound together, with modern Hip Hop, and the result is some really good music.

My favorite is "Hey Ya", it's uplifting beats make it awesome. Oh and the video is great.

So, is any one else here an Outkast fan?
Posted
YEah, i'm a big Outkast fan. My personal favorite being "Fresh and Clean", i like how they have the edge of the Funky dude and the tradtional hip hop dude all in one duo. There gonna have a bunch of guests in there new album including Snoop Dogg, as far as i heard. I can't wait for the album and i really wanna see Andre's solo video, but i can never catch in on MTV.
Posted
The new OutKast is so good... I love the transition they made on this album.The Andre solo video is very good but you kinf of get bored with it. Heh, so i suggest that everyone get's this album.
Posted
I loved Outkast back when Elevators first came out a long time ago. They are one of the only rap/hip hop groups that I can still tolerate so maybe I'll check out the new CD. Oh and I've seen Andre's video on Mtv2 and it cracked me up. He's so crazy.
Posted
Yeah, he had his hair straightened out and stuff so it was all flowing. I can tell that alot of his influences are from the from the 40-60s rock era with the jazz and rock mixture. He brings a whole new dimension to the rap game with that.
Posted
Outkast is one of those groups that their fans don't abandon. If you liked one of their songs, you're likely to like all of them.

I love their idea for a double album. It's like they each went solo, but you don't have to worry about them breaking up. And their styles are so fantastic that it should be great to hear what their songs would sound like without the other's direct influence.
Posted
I don't really like the new Outkast. They have change somehow. Sure they are the same old have fun and party rapper, but now its kinda getting old. I feel it is time to remake themselves. I really love their music and think it is great but their image has been the same since the mid 90's.
Posted
I love Outkast. They're new CD is awesome, I strongly recomend it. Andre 3000's song is great. What about the other guy? His single is good too! Gosh dog, I can't remeber his name. Oh well, I love the're new thang. Heh heh, yeah...
Posted
Well "the other guy" is called Big Boy.

Yeah, his single "I like the way you move" is pretty catchy, especially after you hear it a few times.

But I still like Andre's song better.:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]Well "the other guy" is called Big Boy.

Yeah, his single "I like the way you move" is pretty catchy, especially after you hear it a few times.

But I still like Andre's song better.:D [/B][/QUOTE] Actually it's spelled (eh'em) Big Boi
Guest StrikerX
Posted
I'm not full on liking music , btu i like outcast , there one of the best , well , rappers[ i guess they are] band i know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...