OtakuBoards

The new Outkast

WW2

Heh, if you don't know, Outkast is the group that did that "Sorry Ms. Jackson" song, not too long ago.

Well, now their new CD has came out, and I think their new sound is really cool.
They seem to have mixed the old funk sound together, with modern Hip Hop, and the result is some really good music.

My favorite is "Hey Ya", it's uplifting beats make it awesome. Oh and the video is great.

So, is any one else here an Outkast fan?

YEah, i'm a big Outkast fan. My personal favorite being "Fresh and Clean", i like how they have the edge of the Funky dude and the tradtional hip hop dude all in one duo. There gonna have a bunch of guests in there new album including Snoop Dogg, as far as i heard. I can't wait for the album and i really wanna see Andre's solo video, but i can never catch in on MTV.

Yeah, he had his hair straightened out and stuff so it was all flowing. I can tell that alot of his influences are from the from the 40-60s rock era with the jazz and rock mixture. He brings a whole new dimension to the rap game with that.

Outkast is one of those groups that their fans don't abandon. If you liked one of their songs, you're likely to like all of them.

I love their idea for a double album. It's like they each went solo, but you don't have to worry about them breaking up. And their styles are so fantastic that it should be great to hear what their songs would sound like without the other's direct influence.

I don't really like the new Outkast. They have change somehow. Sure they are the same old have fun and party rapper, but now its kinda getting old. I feel it is time to remake themselves. I really love their music and think it is great but their image has been the same since the mid 90's.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]Well "the other guy" is called Big Boy.

Yeah, his single "I like the way you move" is pretty catchy, especially after you hear it a few times.

But I still like Andre's song better.:D [/B][/QUOTE] Actually it's spelled (eh'em) Big Boi

Guest StrikerX
I'm not full on liking music , btu i like outcast , there one of the best , well , rappers[ i guess they are] band i know.