Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Well here is a picture of SSJ4 Gogeta I drew. I used the light effects to try and brighten it, but it didnt work like I expected. Well here it is tell me what you think. Also I dont have a scanner so I have it as a picture. Hope you like. It is also my first drawing of it.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Yeah obviously. Plus it was dark so I kinda had to add the light like I said. If I had a scanner I would have already scanned a few drawings already.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
WEll, I can't really see the picture at it's best on account it's so huge so I only see it in bits and pieces, but from what I see it like that, it looks right. you're good at this DBZ stuff. I can't draw this :)

[b]My Rating:[/b] 10/10- Good, but you need a scanner XD
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Thanks Dragon Warrior. I really appretiate it. I didnt even know I could do that good until I tried. I will say though the hardest part was the eye's, because if the eyes aren't good. Then the whole drawing is off balanced.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I can draw anime/manga pretty well, but DBZ you do a WHOLE lot better than I do. I think its really good!

You're right, the eyes do make the picture. I'll spend most of a drawing on the eyes.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Later if people keep posting on this thread I'll show you the second drawing I did of him. I think it looks better, but thats my opinion. Also thanks Kenshin_K for the compliments. I also found out how to shrink the drawing. I take a picture with it. So its farther away. But you can still see it.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]I hate tracing as well. Its so stupid. Well here is the second drawing. I took the pic of them both side by side so you can tell me which one yopu like the best.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]This time I tried to make his mouth visible. Becauselast time I barely put a line for the mouth. The second one I did. The in the second one the chin looks different because it was done the right way this time. Last time I messed up on the chin see he seemed fat. Well I like these drawings a lot. What about my shading did I do a good job on that? I shaded the second pic a little differently this time.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Pic one looks much better, Did you spend more time on the first one maybe? anyways nice job. I hope you didnt trace it. hehe, j/k[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]I actually put more time into the second one. Thats why his chin looks better. Well anyways thanks for the compliments and critisism. Also I didnt trace them what so ever.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
The first one is a really good drawing, but his chin looks. well, like Frieza broke his jaw in a brawl. lol. A good drawing though

In the second one, you have addressed that problem. It all looks good.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]My questions are does the Eye's look right because I have the hardest part on the eyes. Well anyways thanks for the copliments. I really appretiated them all.
[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...