OtakuBoards

What's the diff?

Pressure

ok.. since toonami is a peice of sh*t and won't show any more than one new episode a day.. whats the difference between majin.. and bebi?

for instance.. like i know there is majin vegeta.. with the m thingy on his forhead, but what the difference between majin and bebi vegeta? i heard bebi veggie-chan is possesed by bebi.. WHO'S BEBI? PICTURE?!?

and how to you get to the majin stage? level?

again.. toonami suck a*s and im not paying money to see the episodes b4 catroon network's cheap a*s shows 'em.. so.. help!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]ok.. since toonami is a peice of sh*t and won't show any more than one new episode a day.. whats the difference between majin.. and bebi?

for instance.. like i know there is majin vegeta.. with the m thingy on his forhead, but what the difference between majin and bebi vegeta? i heard bebi veggie-chan is possesed by bebi.. WHO'S BEBI? PICTURE?!?

and how to you get to the majin stage? level?

again.. toonami suck a*s and im not paying money to see the episodes b4 catroon network's cheap a*s shows 'em.. so.. help!! [/B][/QUOTE]

to get to the majin level you are possed by Majin Buu.
to get to the Bebi-whatever you are possesed by bebi.

Guest Pikeon
To the answer to ur question or w/e, ditto
any ways i never knew YOU had to pay money in order to watch CN or Toonami. Wow I'm lost

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]To the answer to ur question or w/e, ditto
any ways i never knew YOU had to pay money in order to watch CN or Toonami. Wow I'm lost [/B][/QUOTE]

oh haha very funny :flaming:

i mean pay money to ORDER THE VIDEOS from japan

Yups. I told u that he was first stage....Now for the question.

Majin is a form made by Majin Buu. He is evil. He is in DBZ. He possesses Vegeta to Majin Vegeta. Bedi in GT Possesses Vegeta to Bedi Vegeta. He has 3 forms. The one Dark showed is his first form. Later when he is in his final form he beats goku like 4 times and that makes goku go SSJ 4. Then Goku beats him bad.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]*sigh* you all just don't understand....

vegita-sama does NOT get possessed by majin buu, he gets possessed by BABEDI, and NOT majin buu, in fact, buu get possessed by babedi.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I knew he didnt get possed by Buu but looks like you got here first heh