Guest Ooder Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 heres a new rurouni kenshin wallpaper i made. What do u think? :) [img]http://sidoody.250free.com/kenshinwall.jpg[/img]
Meteora Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 [color=666666][size=1][i]Major Blueness. Thats cool, I like how you people fade things. I also like how you have the effect of it looking watery in the letters. Thats pretty cool. You made an awsome background. Well I would like to see more, but untill then later.[/color][/size][/i]
Bio Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 It's so good, I actually just set it as my wallpaper. I'm a big fan of Rurouni Kenshin.
stun gun Milly Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Wow!I really like it alot,I love the blueness,I also really like the design within the text it looks so neat and it looks like a water affect.I really like how you faded him and the pic you used it goes really great with the overall design.Overall I really like the wallpaper and it's overall design.You did an awsome job!!I hope to see more soon!
wrist cutter Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Wow, that's really great. But there's one slight problem: un-bordered text. When there's no border and text, it just looks so incomplete to me. A thin, probably black border around the text would make this wallpaper absolutely perfect. But until then it's driving me nuts heh.
Guest Ooder Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 thanks everyone. I wanted to make a little black border too but i changed the layer type so i think itll be really hard to do it. Any suggestions? Experts? Tips?
wrist cutter Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ooder [/i] [B]thanks everyone. I wanted to make a little black border too but i changed the layer type so i think itll be really hard to do it. Any suggestions? Experts? Tips? [/B][/QUOTE] You could duplicate the layer with the text on it, and just make it a normal layer. Then stroke the text as usual.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now