Jump to content
OtakuBoards

New Wallpaper


Recommended Posts

Posted
heres a new rurouni kenshin wallpaper i made. What do u think? :)

[img]http://sidoody.250free.com/kenshinwall.jpg[/img]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Major Blueness. Thats cool, I like how you people fade things. I also like how you have the effect of it looking watery in the letters. Thats pretty cool. You made an awsome background. Well I would like to see more, but untill then later.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Wow!I really like it alot,I love the blueness,I also really like the design within the text it looks so neat and it looks like a water affect.I really like how you faded him and the pic you used it goes really great with the overall design.Overall I really like the wallpaper and it's overall design.You did an awsome job!!I hope to see more soon!
Posted
Wow, that's really great.

But there's one slight problem: un-bordered text. When there's no border and text, it just looks so incomplete to me. A thin, probably black border around the text would make this wallpaper absolutely perfect. But until then it's driving me nuts heh.
Posted
thanks everyone. I wanted to make a little black border too but i changed the layer type so i think itll be really hard to do it. Any suggestions? Experts? Tips?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ooder [/i]
[B]thanks everyone. I wanted to make a little black border too but i changed the layer type so i think itll be really hard to do it. Any suggestions? Experts? Tips? [/B][/QUOTE]

You could duplicate the layer with the text on it, and just make it a normal layer. Then stroke the text as usual.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...