OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy GIFS

Zidargh

Hi guys.As one of the FF masters I just wanna see some of the GIFS you guys have.
I have loads.Only list a few if ya want,or don't bother,lol.I'll show ya some of mine later.Does anyone know any good sites for FinalFantasy GIFS.
Total FinalFantasy Masters so far in my knowledge.(You don't have to be perfect at the game.Just know alot more thant he usual fan,not in a special order by the way... ) :--------------
.Sephiroth
.Kuja
.me(Zidane)
If anyone wants to be on the list ,prove it.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first off... cloud should be part of that list... either 2nd or 3rd... and you should NOT be on that list... you cant just say your an FF master and leave everyone to believe you are... when you think cid is in every game... come on it dont take a gunius to figure that one out... but oh well it YOUR list... just dont make it right[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea cause i have seen people be mods here and know nothing about the forum they are doing... aka *cough* gendo *cough in zelda... and him in a few others... lol... oh wait look at the admin who did that!!! lol... now we got admin that is 100X's better lol (yea so a little sucking is good but i mean come on it was shinji after all) [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Hi guys.As one of the FF masters I just wanna see some of the GIFS you guys have.
I have loads.Only list a few if ya want,or don't bother,lol.I'll show ya some of mine later.Does anyone know any good sites for FinalFantasy GIFS.
Total FinalFantasy Masters so far in my knowledge.(You don't have to be perfect at the game.Just know alot more thant he usual fan,not in a special order by the way... ) :--------------
.Sephiroth
.Cloud
.Kuja
.me(Zidane)
.Final Flash

If anyone wants to be on the list ,prove it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Kuja why do you always put me down,no matter what I do?
To be a real Final Fantasy master,isn't bein' perfect at the game or perfect with knowledge.You just have to believe you are.I don't carry on thinking Cid is in every Final Fantasy game because I made a mistake.You corrected it(Harshly) which kinda hurt my feelin's.My list is right because I know a darn good bit about Final Fantasy.Here's a question for ya:-
How many staff are there at Squaresoft headquarters in Japan?
I don't care if I'm arguing with a mod,I am a Final Fantasy master.So are you ,so is Sephiroth,so is Cloud,Final Flash knows alot so him too.
You know alot Kuja ,a massive amount but you still have to learn sumthin, you can't put people down.Sephiroth I've known for ages,he knows I know aloot don't ya Sephiroth?
Cloud's always nice to me about it
Final Flash is cool coz he asks questions and tells the right answer.
But I don't care if you're a mod Kuja,it doesn't give you a right to hurt feelin's.You're not perfect at the game,I'm not,Sephiroth aint(But believe me,Sephiroth has a real good memory) Cloud aint and neither is Final Fash.People know alot about Final Fantasy.And you have to believe me that I am 1 of the Final Fantasy masters.because I know alot but it aint about that.To be a Final Fantasy master,you also have to not think of it as a GAME as a reality.
Thanx for puttin' me down Kuja(Sarcasm)
At least the other's stand by me.

ff gif web pages???

oks...

1. [URL=http://www.dreamers.com/teknomagic/ff7gif.htm]FFVII[/URL]

2.[URL=http://www.dreamers.com/teknomagic/ff8gif.htm]FFVIII[/URL]

3.[URL=http://www.dreamers.com/teknomagic/ff9gif.htm]FFIX[/URL]

4. [URL=http://squarehistory.net/gifs/index.shtml]All of the above and a lot more....[/URL]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]poor zidane... u have to understand... i had a lot of your posts reported to me, and i have gotten a PM or 2 about you... so it isnt just little ole me... there are others besides me that think you are annoying... here is one of the PMs i have gotten from a secrete sorce lol...

[B]ZIDANE SUCKS BIIIGG!!!! [/B]

do you like the annoying little boy called "Zidane" on the boards? i think he is ANNOYING LIKE HELL!!!

right...he sucks...see if you can get someone to ban him...I hate his attitude, arrogantness and everything else.

reply with your veiws

now yes i do think your very arrogant... calling yourself one of the 'FF' masters
now if we say had a poll and you won it... then yes but you cant just decide who is and isnt an FF master... and safer probably knows more about FF 7 than i do... but im sure i know a lot more than he does in some of the other games... remember i have been playing the FF series since the first one came out... and i have owned all but 2 of the games... and i even beat one of those 2 (didnt own it cause MQ sucked more than a sterotypical chearleader............)
but as the PM says i agree you are too aragant... i dont conisider myself an FF mater... i may know a lot about it... but im not a master... neither is anyone on ur list to be honest... i dont think safer got to play the game boy games... so there isnt a soul here that knows it all... i think cloud is the only one to play them all, thou im not sure if even he has... but dont call yourself a master till you can prove you are... [/color][/font][/size]

I've played them all. just haven't beaten them all. But i wouldn't call myself a final fantasy master because i know that at least one person here knows more about a certain game than i do.

this thread originally started about ff gifs, how'd it turn out about who the ff masters are....

I'll tell you who the ff masters are, they are....

no one, thats right, not me, not kuja, not cloud or zidane, no one is an ff master, it matters more about the knowledge than being a master....

Guest Voodookanaka
Kuja knows a lot 'bout FF but wont admit Kuja died in the end.......

there were no decent Gifs of blank so I decided to make one:

Kuja~! i hab to agree wif u, cuz Zidane doeznt hab enough sense to include important characterz in~~ Zidane ure 1 big nut u dat~? yyall cant deny it ima puqen riot yall dun wanna puq wif me~!! sum peeplz dun hab enough sense~~ i envy them.... Zidane u freakin cheat u stole maii signature so i had to look for anotha 1, no not avatar or, usernaym, but maii signature~!!!!

1 mor thing, there iz no FF master lyk Sephir sez, itz not a matter of knowing or juz skillz but itz a whole new lvl to achieve which iz impossible cuz therez no master~!!

Guys read my thread.My other one's gone,the one hat had a poll.
I'm so sorry to everyne.My parents split up recently and it's alo harder when you're older.So I apologise to everyone.I'll never act like this again...
I'm so sorry.Wil you guys forgive me?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B][url]http://members.fortunecity.com/butterflysedge/anigifs.html[/url]

need I say more.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Quite impressive. Did you make any of them?

Also, you seem to have alot of gifs, got any of Outlaw Star?

Lol, that seph gif used to be my avatar.

And sephiroth, Wasn' that one of the gif pages i found? i think it is, because theres the gif of safer saphiroth...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Lol, that seph gif used to be my avatar.

And sephiroth, Wasn' that one of the gif pages i found? i think it is, because theres the gif of safer saphiroth... [/B][/QUOTE]

he is talking about the safer sephiroth gif, I think, that used to be my avatar on v2 for a while....

I think it was you that gave me that page a few months ago, or it could have been maximus, my memory sucks, maximus logs on msn as maximus, and you log on as maximum, so it gets confusing....

It was me. You asked me a while back about final fantasy gif web pages, and i gave you some.

And don't worry, lol, i plan on changing my msn username sometime.