Vicky Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 [SIZE=1][I]Ok, I'll admit, I'm not the best drawer ever. But this picture, isn't meant to be great and amazing. It's in memory of my first dog ever. Snowy. Snowy was black, that's why I called him that. Some people think I only ever had one dog, but snowy was my first. I loved him, and I've been drawing this for around a year now. I wanted it to be a real thing again. I've finily convinced myself to put it on here. So, here he is, Snowy my first ever dog. I drew this in memory of him, not for it to mint and amazing and to show it off.[/SIZE][/I] Snowy:
Soliel Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 [COLOR=GREEN]That's so sweet. I know how a dog can feel like your best friend sometimes and it can be hard to let go. My first dog was a chocolat lab mix and I cried for a week when we had to get rid of her. But anyway, that drawing is a real nice way for you to remember your dog. [/COLOR]
klinanime1 Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 It's touching, I grant, but just to point things out, because that's what I do... The position looks a bit too off, with the hind legs, and I'm not sure what he's standing in... I'm guessing snow. ^^ It's really sweet, though, and the shading and head of the dog is really good.
Vicky Posted September 30, 2003 Author Posted September 30, 2003 [SIZE=1][I] The postion he's in is the only one I can draw good...sidewards is always dull and wonky... I couldn't draw paws at the time, so I drew him on a cloud...then my friends said it looked more like snow, so I kept it as it was.[/SIZE][/I]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now