Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, this week I made an abstract render. The theme is "Objects In Disguise", thus I hid a black bobblehead in my field of golden bobbleheads. Can [B]you[/B] find it?
Guest Magdalena
Posted
My eyes hurt too much to even try to find it.. Please.. no more noise!
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]You want us to find a golden bobble head in all of that. Then you are crazy. My eyes hurt just looking at it. You are very good at this stuff then. Well I give you credit I don think that it was easy so i'll rate it pretty high like a 8/10.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Awesome. But the black-bobble-head is un-findable. It hurts to look at it because of the noise and the blackness of the shadows. So you can't find the black bobble head, because it may be hidden in the shadows.Tricky one you are.. ^_^ Yummy stuff. Do more.

-Kiittiie[/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Posted
Eh? I don't get it. What the hell is a bobblehead in the first place? I can't really say that I like it at all, but you have obviously put some effort into it so... 6/10. Might be better if I even knew what a bobblehead was though...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...